Would you be offended if a person did a background check on you?

Would you be offended?

• Yes

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 84.3%

• Total voters
Nigga I demand to know how he found out
And how did her family react :mjlol:
Well for years she was telling him she was never touched. He got all excited and then first night came and this man fell into the Grand Canyon. Holy jumping!

He was very traditionalist. He felt betrayed. After the whole ordeal of Mehr, dowry, huge wedding, costly house furniture.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Well for years she was telling him she was never touched. He got all excited and then first night came and this man fell into the Grand Canyon. Holy jumping!

He was very traditionalist. He felt betrayed. After the whole ordeal of Mehr, dowry, huge wedding, costly house furniture.
Did he get his money back

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
the Mehr he never paid up front. But he kicked her out and he lived in the empty apartment with new furnishings.

the rest of the money that went into the wedding and other nonsense was a loss
Now no nigga ever gonna marry her :mjlol:

Very sad she should’ve been honest she ruined his finances

that’s why niggas be going back home to marry lmaoo

Now no nigga ever gonna marry her :mjlol:

Very sad she should’ve been honest she ruined his finances

that’s why niggas be going back home to marry lmaoo
in the meantime my white colleagues had one couch that was given to them by his mother when they first got married. There both were recent college grads w/ lots of student loans. Obviously they bought new staff much later but the point being they were on the same page and knew their financial means. These Somali broads will bankrupt you real quick just because she wants to compete with the Halimo next door

Did she tell him she wasn't a virgin or is he one of those Jahils who expect to see blood on the sheet?

Great imaginary sheeko though.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Nope go ahead I ain’t got nothing to hide. I would ask the same too and even ask him to take a STI tests too you can’t be sure these days

Did she tell him she wasn't a virgin or is he one of those Jahils who expect to see blood on the sheet?

Great imaginary sheeko though.

You are quick to blame the guy I see and not the witch that hoodwinked this hard working innocent Somali man. All she had to is tell him she had sex prior I am sure he wouldn’t mind her. The issue is that she lied about being a virgin so when he found out that she wasn’t obviously it killed any trust that he had for her. End of marriage. No need to proceed at that point.

blood in the sheets is good indicator. The only time that doesn’t happen If the female hymen had ripped in non sexual activities like biking, horseback riding and gymnastics. I don’t know too many Halimos who participate in those activities so that is not gonna work.

@Samaalic Era
If you was about to marry a xalimo from the home country would you do a background check on her and aids test.. I hear aids is becoming a bit of an issue over there after the fufu and Ethiopia occupation of Somalia and people especially women are hiding if they have the disease. What's your opinion on this sxb?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era
If you was about to marry a xalimo from the home country would you do a background check on her and aids test.. I hear aids is becoming a bit of an issue over there after the fufu and Ethiopia occupation of Somalia and people especially women are hiding if they have the disease. What's your opinion on this sxb?
Aids is not common and it mostly Madowwayne who have it. The only thing you should worry about is the urban and only marry a relative you know

Aids is not common and it mostly Madowwayne who have it. The only thing you should worry about is the urban and only marry a relative you know

Makes sense bro.. My biggest issue in getting married from back home is, I am afraid out mentality is soo much different and we aren't compatible.