Would you be offended if a person did a background check on you?

Would you be offended?

• Yes

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 84.3%

• Total voters
Yes some are lying.

But some are also virgins who do not bleed. This is a scientific fact, but many guys refuse to educate themselves and want to be behave like primitive hayawans.

But if she's very loose down there and claiming to be a virgin then she's mostly likely isn't right?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
But if she's very loose down there and claiming to be a virgin then she's mostly likely isn't right?
This may get me qashin but so be it.
If you are a man, and your biggest fear is having a non virgin wife, and you could absolutely not stomach the though if marrying a non virgin...
Either ask your eedos for a respectable women or don’t marry from the west period.

This may get me qashin but so be it.
If you are a man, and your biggest fear is having a non virgin wife, and you could absolutely not stomach the though if marrying a non virgin...
Either ask your eedos for a respectable women or don’t marry from the west period.
Or go for an 18 year old before uni.

Look i'm not saying there are not tell tale signs, but guess what? A girl can be a non virgin and still feel tight and bleed a tiny bit, because she has not had sex in a loooong time.

Imagine a girl lost her virginity once at 18, made tawba and got married 10 yrs later, depending on how her body is, she can still bleed a little bit and still feel tight.

Sometimes, bleeding is not a clear cut indication of virginity, because many women bleed not just the first time, but also other times in which they have sex.

Whilst other women, only bleed once a tiny bit, whilst others do not bleed at all.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Look i'm not saying there are not tell tale signs, but guess what? A girl can be a non virgin and still feel tight and bleed a tiny bit, because she has not had sex in a loooong time.

Imagine a girl lost her virginity once at 18, made tawba and got married 10 yrs later, depending on how her body is, she can still bleed a little bit and still feel tight.

Sometimes, bleeding is not a clear cut indication of virginity, because many women bleed not just the first time, but also other times in which they have sex.

Whilst other women, only bleed once a tiny bit, whilst others do not bleed at all.
So are there any surefire ways to know if she’s nonvirgin:mjlol:
The ghost of haqiin asks

It's more than that Walal, I won't say more tho

I know there is. But the only time you will be proper sure if a woman was regularly fornicating ect.

Read my other post to @Abdisamad3

Also, a very small percentage of women are not born with developed hymens and this something a girl only finds out after marriage ect.

So there is soo much to it.

Obviously it is different when you are dealing with circumcised fircooni

So are there any surefire ways,to know if she’s nonvirgin:mjlol:
The ghost of haqiin asks
I guess there aren't any valid way to assure they are truly virgin.. But see it from the bright side if she's been runned train on she'll most likely be very loose down there and can't hide it.. But if she had one sex encounter like 10 or 12 years ago then you won't notice anything.. s who've been passed around are easier to detect.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I know there is. But the only time you will be proper sure if a woman was regularly fornicating ect.

Read my other post to @Abdisamad3

Also, a very small percentage of women are not born with developed hymens and this something a girl only finds out after marriage ect.

So there is soo much to it.

Obviously it is different when you are dealing with circumcised fircooni
Any normal guy can spot a woman who frequently fornicated. I'm talking about a woman who did it once or twice. A virgin guy can be fooled due to no experience but a non virgin man can tell the difference

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Marry a young xalimo and from close family sxb.
I don’t want my kid to have genetic defects and shit
Just imagine spending the night with your wife, and your homie hits you up with a video of her doing some shit

I want to know exactly what you would do

Any normal guy can spot a woman who frequently fornicated. I'm talking about a woman who did it once or twice. A virgin guy can be fooled due to no experience but a non virgin man can tell the difference

How walaal?

If a woman is tight and bleeding, how?

Especially considering the fact that I can imagine, many non virgin Muslim guys tend to go for non virgin girls during their jahiliya days? So how would they know how a virgin is meant to react?

Also, not all women are the same? So why do men expect all women's bodies to react the same?

For some women the first time is incredibly painful, whilst for others its painful but tolerable and for others it is just a discomfort and only a little bit painful.

You know how I said some women have been born without a developed hymen? Some women are born with an overdeveloped hymen that make losing ones virginity a traumatic experience and sex just all around painful.

Like I said, not all women are the same.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
How walaal?

If a woman is tight and bleeding, how?

Especially considering the fact that I can imagine, many non virgin Muslim guys tend to go for non virgin girls during their jahiliya days?
I am a virgin
Somali men virgins exist why is this so hard to believe :mjcry:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don’t want my kid to have genetic defects and shit
Just imagine spending the night with your wife, and your homie hits you up with a video of her doing some shit

I want to know exactly what you would do
One generation of marrying your cousin is harmless sxb

What's worse, marrying a or your cousin :reallymaury: