Would you be offended if a person did a background check on you?

Would you be offended?

• Yes

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 84.3%

• Total voters
I know a guy who did divorced a girl after one day aswell for not being virgin.

The thing he has slept around before and you can tell if a girl is a virgin or not
With all due respect I think this is a wrong move.. But girls need to stop lying about their virginity.. Just be honest before you get married.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
With all due respect I think this is a wrong move.. But girls need to stop lying about their virginity.. Just be honest before you get married.
Sucks because everyone knows the girl can’t be a virgin after the first night
So she’s worse off than when she started because she’s a divorcee

Sucks because everyone knows the girl can’t be a virgin after the first night
So she’s worse off than when she started because she’s a divorcee
True, this won't affect the guy as much he can simply move on and marry another girl..This is how toxic feminist are created, I wont be surprised if she becomes an instagram hoejabi and a farah bashing twitter thing :vo3yidw:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
True, this won't affect the guy as much he can simply move on and marry another girl..This is how toxic feminist are created, I wont be surprised if she becomes an instagram hoejabi and a farah bashing twitter thing :vo3yidw:
These girls don’t understand the men have the options.
If you looked at social media you’d think the women have them lol

@Samaalic Era

If you married a girl and found out she's not a virgin but she's not loose either and you choose to forgive her for the sake of Allah and keep her ceeb a secret between you and her, wouldn't that make you a great man both in this Dunya as well as the afterlife.. Allah will honor you because you honored someone in a disadvantage.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Samaalic Era

If you married a girl and found out she's not a virgin but she's not loose either and you choose to forgive her for the sake of Allah and keep her ceeb a secret between you and her, wouldn't that make you a great man both in this Dunya as well as the afterlife.. Allah will honor you because you honored someone in a disadvantage.
I’d like to say I’d do this, but I’m human.
If she was a victim of rape, I won’t insult her like that.
But if she knowingly spread her legs for a man before marriage
And then had the gall to walk the aisle and accept her mehr under false pretenses
And her family knowingly have me used goods???
....why would I want the mother of my daughters have this sort of mom?

@Samaalic Era

No it would only make you cuckold. And cuckoldry is a major sin.

You are quick to blame the guy I see and not the witch that hoodwinked this hard working innocent Somali man. All she had to is tell him she had sex prior I am sure he wouldn’t mind her. The issue is that she lied about being a virgin so when he found out that she wasn’t obviously it killed any trust that he had for her. End of marriage. No need to proceed at that point.

blood in the sheets is good indicator. The only time that doesn’t happen If the female hymen had ripped in non sexual activities like biking, horseback riding and gymnastics. I don’t know too many Halimos who participate in those activities so that is not gonna work.

No a good percentage of women do not bleed despite having their hymen intact.

You've just proved your ignorance.

Also, what proof does your friend have that she isn't a virgin? Did she admit it? What if all along she fits into the percentage of women who do not bleed due to the way their bodies are set up? And now he has slandered her to you ect?

I'm not defending the girl for no reason. I'm only commenting because too many men are ignorant when it comes to this topic.

I’d like to say I’d do this, but I’m human.
If she was a victim of rape, I won’t insult her like that.
But if she knowingly spread her legs for a man before marriage
And then had the gall to walk the aisle and accept her mehr under false pretenses
And her family knowingly have me used goods???
....why would I want the mother of my daughters have this sort of mom?
People act like you can't fix a problem. Better to get a divorce straight away than have kids and live with resentment.

That guy will forever think his wifes a

I know a guy who did divorced a girl after one day aswell for not being virgin.

The thing he has slept around before and you can tell if a girl is a virgin or not

Sometimes it really isn't clear cut, trust me.

Some women bleed a lot, some women bleed a very small amount and some do not bleed at all.

Women's bodies are not all the same.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

Never sxb. I will divorce her but I won't spread any stories.

A woman who is not a virgin through zina displays what kind of character she is. This is life long contract, she is not special sxb. A virgin woman will bond better, be loyal in general and has no baggage.

Don't feel sympathy for s who get smashed for free:nahgirl:

No a good percentage of women do not bleed despite having their hymen intact.

You've just proved your ignorance.

Also, what proof does your friend have that she isn't a virgin? Did she admit it? What if all along she fits into the percentage of women who do not bleed due to the way their bodies are set up? And now he has slandered her to you ect?

I'm not defending the girl for no reason. I'm only commenting because too many men are ignorant when it comes to this topic.
Obviously many girls are not virgin but they are lying.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
People act like you can't fix a problem. Better to get a divorce straight away than have kids and live with resentment.

That guy will forever think his wifes a
Exactly
This people are very PC.
I am in no position to judge or call you a , but I don’t want to pay mehr and be bonded to someone who couldn’t keep their innocence and dignity. What do I look like as a 20 year old virgin man paying for used goods???

I kept it for this long and I’m a man, I won’t tolerate that “forgive her” nonsense.

No offense to anyone.

and no I don’t think loose men or women are worthless, and I don’t think I’m better or whatever. Just my preference. And alhamdullilah I have the status to have preferences.

I won’t expose her either, but I will expect my mehr back tbh

Never sxb. I will divorce her but I won't spread any stories.

A woman who is not a virgin through zina displays what kind of character she is. This is life long contract, she is not special sxb. A virgin woman will bond better, be loyal in general and has no baggage.

Don't feel sympathy for s who get smashed for free:nahgirl:
I guess you are right bro :wow: