Worst marriage meetings

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm confused. Was she married to him? What Somali family would be okay with their daughter sleeping in the same bad as a man she is not married to?
They did a nikah so they’re married they where just waiting for a wedding ceremony you know the aroos

I'm joking. Never been to a therapist.

My thought process is this:

What if he isn't the one?

How is someone able to make you happy for a lifetime and vise versa?

What if we get bored of it each other and start to become toxic towards each other?

Seems to me like satan has got a good hold of you and you lack trust in Allah as a result

I know how this feels, to counter this you make continuous dua and seek continues refuge from a bad spouse and trust Allah to come through with the results.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@HalimaJ and @Halimo-2018

One of you, please change your avatar. Do you know how confusing it is when you both talk in the same thread and sprout different opinions? I begin thinking, "maybe this Halima girl has @Cognitivedissonance" but then I find out at the end of the thread that you were both in fact two different people.

Well my experience is that xalimos are liars plus their families are frauds who are trying to sell off their daughters to highest bidders like cattle for the highest amount of meher so they can rob in installments and say no to the guy later

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@HalimaJ and @Halimo-2018

One of you, please change your avatar. Do you know how confusing it is when you both talk in the same thread and sprout different opinions? I begin thinking, "maybe this Halima girl has @Cognitivedissonance" but then I find out at the end of the thread that you were both in fact two different people.
Wallahi same thing, there is also some Abdis on here with the blue male icon, pls change

halwa

✨🌙
@A_A

I can't distinguish you and @halwa, both of you wear the same baati with suugo stains and same colour Dacas that look like they've been stolen from a mosque in Bosaaso. Please get @Aaegal to give you a makeover and make you a bit ilbax.

giphy.gif

I can’t believe you’re coming for our sense of fashion. I bet you wear sandals, a white vest and your macawis to get milk from the corner shop.

VixR

Veritas
@HalimaJ

Sis, I get it what you are saying, but here is the thread I quoted above.

Sorry for what?

You’re both right. What you described is super common. Simply being seen talking to someone can cause tongues to wag in the community to the point you’re suddenly shipped together. And when your parents are practically throwing men at you to get married, it’s normal to consider marrying some rando just to get married so as to shut them up and get it over with and be out of their grasp.

That’s the boat I was in especially when I was in a religious frame of mind. It felt like the only way out and my folks can hardly be described as tyrannical parents. Then I moved out and the whole world opened up.

I have an Egyptian friend who’s facing this problem now of her folks pressuring her about needing to get married ASAP, that it’s half the Deen and to do it while young etc, but she’s super timid and will probably end up giving in to someone she doesn’t really care about just to make it stop and to be able to move w/o her mom worriedly following her around everywhere. Wallahi, when I see her situation, I have it amazing in comparison. Her mom calls her every two seconds when she’s out.

Before I got married there was this one girl I Saw her at an aroos and she was attractive so I went up to her and we talked for a while and changed numbers

She was a nice educated girl who works at a pharmacy

So after a couple months of talking and going to cafes etc things got really weird

My work schedule changed So I didn’t talk to her or see her as much I even let her know beforehand about it but that didn’t stop her from spamming my phone Why I’m not talking to her

She could be sending 40 text messages and later end it with sorry if I’m troubling you if I did something wrong please forgive me
Chatting shit
:trumpsmirk:

Its all about asking the relevant questions and looking out for important things.

You can know someone for 3 yrs but if you are not asking important questions or your both not honest with each other, certain things you will never know. At the end of the day marriage will always be a gamble, unless you cohabit or go away with this person on holiday ect, however as Muslims that option is not available as it is haraam.
How is going on holiday together haraam? You don't have to sleep in the same room.

Trending