Worst marriage meetings

Okay, what are the worst marriage meetings /halal dating experiences you've ever had?

Also has that put you of meeting more people?

Keep it respectful. Its Ramadan.

psyche

To each their own
@HalimaJ I think you forget that this is Somali spot.

Half of the males on here are basement dwelling misogynist that are incapable of communicating with muslimah irl while the other half are man-s who are to preoccupied with their whoring to bother looking for their dream virgin wife.

Okay, what are the worst marriage meetings /halal dating experiences you've ever had?

Also has that put you of meeting more people?

Keep it respectful. Its Ramadan.
Online. They waste so much time.some of them have wives lol some are drugies+dusty. if I were dating again I would Avoid online altogether.

I have never tried online dating tbh. But my friend is a hit in muzzmatch. But he hasnt liked anyone he mst except for one chick who was about to get married 1 year ago and the guy cancelled 2 days before and left her. I said to him run away from her....there is something wrong there. But he is a people fixer and always been drawn to damaged girls.

Anyway @HalimaJ whats your profile on muzzmatch lol

I have never tried online dating tbh. But my friend is a hit in muzzmatch. But he hasnt liked anyone he mst except for one chick who was about to get married 1 year ago and the guy cancelled 2 days before and left her. I said to him run away from her....there is something wrong there. But he is a people fixer and always been drawn to damaged girls.

Anyway @HalimaJ whats your profile on muzzmatch lol

Walal people get cold feet all the time. It has no reflection on the person. Some people have commitment problems.

I don't have muzmatch, not a fan of internet dating.

Walal people get cold feet all the time. It has no reflection on the person. Some people have commitment problems.

I don't have muzmatch, not a fan of internet dating.
Thats what she said. I said something must have happened.2 days before wedding everything planned the 2 familes all agreed? Always assume the worst and nothing will surprise you

Thats what she said. I said something must have happened.2 days before wedding everything planned the 2 familes all agreed? Always assume the worst and nothing will surprise you

Nah cold feet and indecisiveness is a common problem. As much as it sounds sick, i can see myself pulling a stunt like that due to fear of commitment.

Also, there is no point assuming the worst in situations like this because he can always find out the truth, people talk and Somalis love a good gossip. So for the time being its better for him to continue getting to know her and ask about her as well.

Nah cold feet and indecisiveness is a common problem. As much as it sounds sick, i can see myself pulling a stunt like that due to fear of commitment.

Also, there is no point assuming the worst in situations like this because he can always find out the truth, people talk and Somalis love a good gossip. So for the time being its better for him to continue getting to know her and ask about her as well.

Halima I was gonna ask you out and you just said you can see yourself pulling stunt like that........thanks for the warning. I dont wanna be the miskiin who was left at the alter and everyone feeling sorry for lol. A girl would get sympathy. A guy woukd be laughed at forever

Halima I was gonna ask you out and you just said you can see yourself pulling stunt like that........thanks for the warning. I dont wanna be the miskiin who was left at the alter and everyone feeling sorry for lol. A girl would get sympathy. A guy woukd be laughed at forever

Well we all have flaws and now you know mine. I'm currently in therapy dealing with my crippling fear of marriage and commitment.

Well we all have flaws and now you know mine. I'm currently in therapy dealing with my crippling fear of marriage and commitment.
Really? Is it fear of having kids and the man leaving or fear of cheating when you say fear of commitment? Btw you are braver than me i would never speak to a therapist.....dont trust them

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Before I got married there was this one girl I Saw her at an aroos and she was attractive so I went up to her and we talked for a while and changed numbers

She was a nice educated girl who works at a pharmacy

So after a couple months of talking and going to cafes etc things got really weird

My work schedule changed So I didn’t talk to her or see her as much I even let her know beforehand about it but that didn’t stop her from spamming my phone Why I’m not talking to her

She could be sending 40 text messages and later end it with sorry if I’m troubling you if I did something wrong please forgive me

Really? Is it fear of having kids and the man leaving or fear of cheating when you say fear of commitment? Btw you are braver than me i would never speak to a therapist.....dont trust them

I'm joking. Never been to a therapist.

My thought process is this:

What if he isn't the one?

How is someone able to make you happy for a lifetime and vise versa?

What if we get bored of it each other and start to become toxic towards each other?

The idea that you will meet someone online or face to face for short periods and after few months, you will tie the knot with that person freaks me out. Well, different strokes for different people.

The idea that you will meet someone online or face to face for short periods and after few months, you will tie the knot with that person freaks me out. Well, different strokes for different people.

Since you're not a Muslim and therefore you are not bound by certain rules ect how would you go about it? Maybe cohabit for a couple of years?

I get why some choose to cohabit, but many still divorce down the line, which makes me think that even if you know someone inside out that doesn't mean they are not going to become a different person in 10yrs time and also marriage is work and if you don't work on it then it is bound to fizzle out and maybe become a disaster.

Last edited:
I'm joking. Never been to a therapist.

My thought process is this:

What if he isn't the one?

How is someone able to make you happy for a lifetime and vise versa?

What if we get bored of it each other and start to become toxic towards each other?
Then you divorce. You cant win if you dont play the game. Since none of us know the future its pointless worrying about how you will feel in few years time. Just worry about it now. Last xalimo i spoke with told me raising the child is the mans responsibility and if we got married and divorced i would leave them with you and start over somewhere else. I told her i have never heard of a woman willingly leaving her children. She said she would lol. Weird people out there

There is no time limit you need to know a person for it to work. So dating for years aint improving your chances

Then you divorce. You cant win if you dont play the game. Since none of us know the future its pointless worrying about how you will feel in few years time. Just worry about it now. Last xalimo i spoke with told me raising the child is the mans responsibility and if we got married and divorced i would leave them with you and start over somewhere else. I told her i have never heard of a woman willingly leaving her children. She said she would lol. Weird people out there

There is no time limit you need to know a person for it to work. So dating for years aint improving your chances

Loooool she sounds like a character. Did you end up ending things with her because of that comment?

Before I got married there was this one girl I Saw her at an aroos and she was attractive so I went up to her and we talked for a while and changed numbers

She was a nice educated girl who works at a pharmacy

So after a couple months of talking and going to cafes etc things got really weird

My work schedule changed So I didn’t talk to her or see her as much I even let her know beforehand about it but that didn’t stop her from spamming my phone Why I’m not talking to her

She could be sending 40 text messages and later end it with sorry if I’m troubling you if I did something wrong please forgive me

Wow she seemed like an obsessive stalker. :drakelaugh:

You dodged a bullet that's for sure.

Loooool she sounds like a character. Did you end up ending things with her because of that comment?
No i became more curious cause she used to say wild thing. Then i realized she had split personality. It was so weird. She told me her birthday was august, she was a labour voter and was 25. Basic stuff right. 3 weeks later im like your birthday is soon...she said its april. Then we speak politucs ine day and she tells me she always vote conservative. Then later on she is 28. I was like but you said this and that and she said i never said those things. She made it sound like i just invented sh1t....like why am i gonna invent your age and birthday. Wallahi there was several more things like that. I started to think im dealing with 2 people.