Worst marriage meetings

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
@Aaegal

I met a Somali girl at Uni and we just had a normal conversation on the grass listening to a band playing at lunchtime. We went our own separate ways with see you around and no digits exchanged. I had no clue who she was because I never met her and nor her family. An hour later, my mum called asking me how long we knew each other and if we made plans for marriage. I thought it was a prank by friends, but man it was serious and thereafter, I gave Halimas a massive distance. A female friend here once told me, many Somali girls want to get out the home tyranny of their parents ASAP. Marriage at all costs.

I don't even have to hang with a girl for my mom to start pressuring me. She'll be on the phone with one of her girlfriends and she sees me and instantly starts trying to pimp me out to her friends daughters :mjcry:It's terrifying. I'm running out of excuses of why I don't want to get married yet.

I don't even have to hang with a girl for my mom to start pressuring me. She'll be on the phone with one of her girlfriends and she sees me and instantly starts trying to pimp me out to her friends daughters :mjcry:It's terrifying. I'm running out of excuses of why I don't want to get married yet.

@Aaegal

Do you live in the same city as your parents? Do you think you will ever come out and tell them? My dad married late and every time, my mum pushes the envelope, I push it back the narrative of let me be wiser like my dad when he married you. I love to settle with a chick someday, but one that is financially self-sufficient, wants to adopt kids instead of breeding with a civil wedding.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know a guy who was doing long distance with his cousin back home they where talking for a year and a half and both wanted to get married

But everything changed when one of the guys brothers saw a text message on his phone about how they wanna get married he spread the news about how those two are planning to get married

The girls parents heard about it and told her isku xisho wa walalka

After that she distances herself from him and told him maybe it’s better if we just write a letter of how much we loved each other

Aaegal

@Aaegal

Do you live in the same city as your parents? Do you think you will ever come out and tell them? My dad married late and every time, my mum pushes the envelope, I push it back the narrative of let me be wiser like my dad when he married you. I love to settle with a chick someday, but one that is financially self-sufficient, wants to adopt kids instead of breeding with a civil wedding.

Same city as my mom, just different ends of it. I visit her 4-5 times a week though. I'll never tell her. That would just cause her pain and have her worrying about my soul.

My goal is to get married with a girl just for show (a lesbian) Someone I actually care about. Have kids, and then divorce after a few years. One of my lesbian friends and I were actually considering having a kid together but she didn't want to get married. She's out to all her family members so it would've been weird. I could have had some adorable Somali/Latino children haha

She honestly my mom just wants grandchildren to dote over. I can easily provide her with that in like 5 years time.

Aaegal

I know a guy who was doing long distance with his cousin back home they where talking for a year and a half and both wanted to get married

But everything changed when one of the guys brothers saw a text message on his phone about how they wanna get married he spread the news about how those two are planning to get married

The girls parents heard about it and told her isku xisho wa walalka

After that she distances herself from him and told him maybe it’s better if we just write a letter of how much we loved each other
Somali or Arab?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Same city as my mom, just different ends of it. I visit her 4-5 times a week though. I'll never tell her. That would just cause her pain and have her worrying about my soul.

My goal is to get married with a girl just for show (a lesbian) Someone I actually care about. Have kids, and then divorce after a few years. One of my lesbian friends and I were actually considering having a kid together but she didn't want to get married. She's out to all her family members so it would've been weird. I could have had some adorable Somali/Latino children haha

She honestly my mom just wants grandchildren to dote over. I can easily provide her with that in like 5 years time.
What if one of u guys fall for each other just like the movie friends with benefit?

Mercury

VIP
Wow that is strange. I've never heard of Somali cousins getting married or being into each other like that. How common is that?
It does happen but what was weird is that her parents shamed her for it

Aaegal

This isn't a 'marriage meeting' but this is the worst date I have ever had.

I went on a date once with this cute guy I met online. The night before our date I had a nightmare. I dreamed that I was in the house of a hoarder. I'm talking crazy level hoarder with dirty dishes piled up in the kitchen, boxes of random things and lots of board games. It was strange.

I didn't realize this dream was about the guy I was about to meet. Anyways, we had a decent date, laughed and talked a bunch and he invited me over to his place. I get there and it smelled terrible first off and it was the exact house from my dreams. No idea why he thought it was a good idea inviting me there. Anyways, I started freaking out and I told him I had forgotten something in my car and just left. :whew:

Now I make sure to ask people about how clean they keep their place before I entertain going on dates haha.

I'm joking. Never been to a therapist.

My thought process is this:

What if he isn't the one?

How is someone able to make you happy for a lifetime and vise versa?

What if we get bored of it each other and start to become toxic towards each other?

This is common fear. A lot.people are miserable in marriages because of this.they rather be unhappy then to divorce. Marriage is team work of one is not.putting in equal.amount of work I would.call it quits. I need my peace of mind so do my kids.

Mercury

VIP

I suspect this guy was in the closet

The story goes like this There was this Somali guy who worked at a bank and had his own place but he wasn’t talking to any girls so his parents introduced him to the daughter of a family friend she was still in school so they got engaged and she took the train to see him during the weekends when she didn’t have school so things where like this for a year

Until the girl dropped the bomb to her mother that she don’t want to stay with him no more the mother got confused why?

And the girl said he’s a nice guy funny too talk to and all but she can’t see a future with him cause all they do is just talk and sleep in bed and she’s still a virgin

The girls family called off the wedding immediately

And the guys parents got embarrassed cause they’re son and family became the talk of town people question if he even is a man to begin with

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

The story goes like this There was this Somali guy who worked at a bank and had his own place but he wasn’t talking to any girls so his parents introduced him to the daughter of a family friend she was still in school so they got engaged and she took the train to see him during the weekends when she didn’t have school so things where like this for a year

Until the girl dropped the bomb to her mother that she don’t want to stay with him no more the mother got confused why?

And the girl said he’s a nice guy funny too talk to and all but she can’t see a future with him cause all they do is just talk and sleep in bed and she’s still a virgin

And the guys parents got embarrassed cause they’re son and family became the talk of town people question if he even is a man to begin with

Or just he's maybe asexual. People like insulting men for no reason.
Some people are not sexual and they don't like it. Somali parents should know this before judging this poor guy.

Mercury

VIP
Or just he's maybe asexual. People like insulting men for no reason.
Some people are not sexual and they don't like it. Somali parents should know this before judging this poor guy.
Lol Try explaining the term asexual to a Somali parent

I'm confused. Was she married to him? What Somali family would be okay with their daughter sleeping in the same bad as a man she is not married to?

Trending