Word of Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never marry you :cool:

And as for Suldaanka, I would rather kill myself than to marry that little child.
You are not gonna find better men than us.....its either us or a street boy from london who attacks random people because they are in his block. Also as the man in the house I would ban halwa....its unhealthy lol

halwa

✨🌙
You are not gonna find better men than us.....its either us or a street boy from london who attacks random people because they are in his block. Also as the man in the house I would ban halwa....its unhealthy lol

Never ever someone like Suldaanka. He is burcadbadeed and who would ever marry someone that’s called Suldaanka. Akhas!

I don’t eat halwa. I couldn’t think of a better name to use. Any suggestions?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Umm Aisha was desperate right?
Diinta ha ku geefin.

We marry because we can. We marry cause we can afford. We marry to make muslims and somalis more. We marry due to naxariis
During those times there was wars so polygamy made sense now not so much
Where in the quran?????

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

During those times there was wars

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].
Warya nacasyahow. Ayat so wada qabo.
It says marry 2 3 4 if you fear you cant be just then stick 1. And that gabdha aqoonta are to be more respected and revered.

Beenta daa. Quranka and sunnah recommend polygamy.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Supposedly if you marry more than one you dont know what you want in life??:westbrookwtf:

Wallahi kan waa dumar

if you married a beautiful qalanjo why would you marry one more?

One could take it you’re not happy with the 1st one or bored of her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending