Word of Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
:farmajoyaab: I only do dps when my boys need a raising in morale. It turns out, like amnesiacs they forget what Xalimos look like.

I expected nothing of this blessed look when I clicked on this thread and totally forgot why I was here upon seeing you.

You must understand the Somali male's weak point perfectly. Dangle a kissable Somali female's image like yours and he drools and falls in love instantly.

You seem funny as well. You look cute hands down.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I expected nothing of this blessed look when I clicked on this thread and totally forgot why I was here upon seeing you.

You must understand the Somali male's weak point perfectly. Dangle a kissable Somali female's image like yours and he drools and falls in love instantly.

You seem funny as well. You look cute hands down.

It was a tactical move to cut down
on the Abdi relationship 'goal' threads (ajnabi jecel edition).

I think my words have more gravitas (carry more weight) when I'm in ghost mode.

:farmajoyaab: Damn, I miss my Cruella Deville avatar.

I never said it’s haram I’m just finding the hypocrisy funny

If a person is happily married than they wouldn’t go look for more wives cause when you look to get more wives that means you’re not happy or content with your 1st wife therefore you looking for another one
There were Sahaba who practised polygamy are you saying they weren't happy with their 1st wife?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don’t ever change.

A man with 4 wives ages faster than milk. If you want to keep your youth intact, stick with the 1 wifey.
1 wife is good for your stomach laakinse two wives are good for your stomach and kidney hadu illhay ku roon yahay a third wife will be good for your heart laakinse the fourth wife is good for your health in general.

Besides there are more women than men stop being selfish if every woman gets with one man then what will become of the women without a man? Do you expect them to become lesbians? You are cruel and self centred its imperative that one Must love for others that which they love for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending