Women with high IQ's are less likely to get married

They are too PC and have a complaint about everything, its very annoying.
Plus they will always use u being less smart in order to win arguments and make u feel like u are constantly fighting them
They are also defensiv about every little thing as if anything u say is at attck to them
Wa runtii. All jokes will fly by her.

Thats nature sxb, men intimidate or fight to solve issues and women use brains as they are weaker physically. But i have seen men do that aswell use brain power and talk smack to not get knocked out.
I know, but as man of God I am not like the rest of men, most men want to be better than everyone, their male peers and their woman, therefore they will use any tactic possible to get one over the woman
Woman do the exact same thing given the chance, especially in a marriage.
But bc I am a man of God I donot care about being better than anyone else, im not marrying a girl to constantly be in a brain maze where im tryna figure out wat i did wrong and dealing with a broken woman who still has issues where she feels so insecure that she needs to be aggresive and use her smartness in order to exult herself above me so that she can feel good about herself.
Both me and my wife are slaves of Allah nd working together to go jannah, there should not be a constant tug of wat between who is better.
This idea of constantly exulting urselves above each other is kuffar thinking. We muslims shouldnt think like that. But i give girls a chance to change themselves b4 I judge, some girls r misninformed and its not their fault and they r willing to change, thats the best woman

Wa runtii. All jokes will fly by her.
You watch too much movies. Its literally a hollywood plot of the smart nerdy girl who doesn't joke and the dumb blonde whose fun to be around.

You really can't be serious.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

You watch too much movies. Its literally a hollywood plot of the smart nerdy girl who doesn't joke and the dumb blonde whose fun to be around.

this is anectodical evidence, most nerdy girls r too woke to accept stupid funny jokes.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I don't take IQ or much if anything out of the field of psychology deathly serious but you strike me as high IQ and certainly not humorless. In fact, another smart sister by the username @Sophisticate can be incredibly hilarious.

:pachah1:

this is anectodical evidence, most nerdy girls r too woke to accept stupid funny jokes.
Its being programmed by movies and then maybe seeing it a few times and thinking its facts. Its literally pop culture to associate intelligence with seriousness for both men and women.

Being witty is a sign of intelligence. I think you'll find many women with high IQ being jokey and laid back. Also, being 'nerdy' doesn't necessarily correlate to high IQ.

I don't take IQ or much if anything out of the field of psychology deathly serious but you strike me as high IQ and certainly not humorless. In fact, another smart sister by the username @Sophisticate can be incredibly hilarious.

:pachah1:
I seem humourless on here as I spend too much time going back and forth with these nutcases lool. But in real life, you'll not catch me to talking about women's rights ect to men. I'm just trying to laugh. Life is stressful as it is anyway.

Its being programmed by movies and then maybe seeing it a few times and thinking its facts. Its literally pop culture to associate intelligence with seriousness for both men and women.

Being witty is a sign of intelligence. I think you'll find many women with high IQ being jokey and laid back. Also, being 'nerdy' doesn't necessarily correlate to high IQ.
The majority of women donot have good humour, and ones with alot of education tend to be more stuck up.
Their r exceptions to everything

Thats because studies show that woman date up while men date down.

if a woman has a bachelors, she’s gonna want a dude with a phd or masters

Likewise, she has a high iq, she wants a guy with an even higher iq

due to this, as woman achieve more, they are personally minimizing their dating pool. Less men to date = more likely to be single

Thats because studies show that woman date up while men date down.

if a woman has a bachelors, she’s gonna want a dude with a phd or masters

Likewise, she has a high iq, she wants a guy with an even higher iq

due to this, as woman achieve more, they are personally minimizing their dating pool. Less men to date = more likely to be single
Women at the very higher end need to start giving some men who maybe aren't as accomplished, but still accomplished a chance, although I feel for the ones with very high IQ as intelligent people need that push and pull that they get with their intellectual equals.

Women at the very higher end need to start giving some men who maybe aren't as accomplished, but still accomplished a chance, although I feel for the ones with very high IQ as intelligent people need that push and pull that they get with their intellectual equals.
Their fragile femininity won't allow them to :shaq: :lolbron:

Men being intimidated by high IQ women is the biggest cope in the world. High IQ women pursue higher education and because they have that education, and likely the salary to match, they only want a man who either matches their status or exceeds it. If said women are making six figures they will be looking for a man who also makes six figures, and that drastically reduces the pool of available men. Their standards are too high.

Men being intimidated by high IQ women is the biggest cope in the world. High IQ women pursue higher education and because they have that education, and likely the salary to match, they only want a man who either matches their status or exceeds it. If said women are making six figures they will be looking for a man who also makes six figures, and that drastically reduces the pool of available men. Their standards are too high.
If the women based a mans value on his deen they wouldnt have this problem

@Jaydaan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately such is the case with Somalis. Personally within my family most of the females are majoring in biology or pre-med whereas the males are doing retarded shit like business; I have taken it upon my moral duty to be the intellectual elite amongst all of them with my superior major (CS/Math).