Women with high IQ's are less likely to get married

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its a double Whammy. The High I.Q woman will be 'choosy' and the men want a dumb, petite woman

the results is...no marriage. lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Thats because studies show that woman date up while men date down.

if a woman has a bachelors, she’s gonna want a dude with a phd or masters

Likewise, she has a high iq, she wants a guy with an even higher iq

due to this, as woman achieve more, they are personally minimizing their dating pool. Less men to date = more likely to be single
Yeah I have seen this being a problem with African Americans here, their women are far more likely to have done well in school and career but they end up looking down on any African American man who does trades jobs, and other kinds of menial work that has less prestige compared to their careers.

Thats because studies show that woman date up while men date down.

if a woman has a bachelors, she’s gonna want a dude with a phd or masters

Likewise, she has a high iq, she wants a guy with an even higher iq

due to this, as woman achieve more, they are personally minimizing their dating pool. Less men to date = more likely to be single
if a man has more money and can provide they dont care about degree lol

they want to date a man who has more money simple as that

Its a double Whammy. The High I.Q woman will be 'choosy' and the men want a dumb, petite woman

the results is...no marriage. lol
I wouldn’t say they want a dumb woman. Most of the men I’ve asked about this ( various
Yeah I have seen this being a problem with African Americans here, their women are far more likely to have done well in school and career but they end up looking down on any African American man who does trades jobs, and other kinds of menial work that has less prestige compared to their careers.
Whats strange is that the trade jobs (idk about America, I’m talking about here in Canada but I’m assuming it’s somewhat similar ) pay extremely well and have good longevity. The men I’ve seen with trade jobs live in nice neighborhoods in the suburbs. And can send their children to good schools.
I’ve heard about those statistics about African American women as well, in this Oprah documentary, and how the educated successful ones miskeen, are the least married. There’s other factors I’ve heard about as well that play into that, but it’s unfortunate overall.

A bit unfair on AA women as when you look at statistics, they might be the least marrried, but they most likely to not get into hypergamous relationships and are usually the breadwinners in their household, whether they're married to the man or not. Compared to Asians, cadaans and other groups, madow women definitely give their men who aren't as successful a chance and unfortunately, it is one of the reasons why they have the least resources.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A bit unfair on AA women as when you look at statistics, they might be the least marrried, but they most likely to not get into hypergamous relationships and are usually the breadwinners in their household, whether they're married to the man or not. Compared to Asians, cadaans and other groups, madow women definitely give their men who aren't as successful a chance and unfortunately, it is one of the reasons why they have least resources.

because AA are built like men just like Xaliimos have man brains

Last edited:
Educated AA women don’t marry down, they either marry their college sweetheart or marry out. Most educated AA women are single and childless unlike the ones who grew up in the projects . People in general are getting married late these days and that is why geriatric pregnancy is so common.

Last edited:
I know, but as man of God I am not like the rest of men, most men want to be better than everyone, their male peers and their woman, therefore they will use any tactic possible to get one over the woman
Woman do the exact same thing given the chance, especially in a marriage.
But bc I am a man of God I donot care about being better than anyone else, im not marrying a girl to constantly be in a brain maze where im tryna figure out wat i did wrong and dealing with a broken woman who still has issues where she feels so insecure that she needs to be aggresive and use her smartness in order to exult herself above me so that she can feel good about herself.
Both me and my wife are slaves of Allah nd working together to go jannah, there should not be a constant tug of wat between who is better.
This idea of constantly exulting urselves above each other is kuffar thinking. We muslims shouldnt think like that. But i give girls a chance to change themselves b4 I judge, some girls r misninformed and its not their fault and they r willing to change, thats the best woman
In a sense, yes. Men want to become providers and the leaders of their households and if a woman can challenge that, it turns them off.

In a sense, yes. Men want to become providers and the leaders of their households and if a woman can challenge that, it turns them off.
That is sad and hard for women that are naturally brilliant mentally. They'll need a man with very high esteem or can match her intelligence.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Ofcourse I know this offtopic years ago I met a middle aged Somali woman who was studying political science in a university campus in Guateng. She had a Kenyan accent.
I'm not going to fucking lie she had a higher IQ, what kind of Somali explains quantum mechanics
in context , in perfect laymen.
Another Somali was studying computer science engineering.
What if I tell you there are few Somali men to be seen only one or four. In a crowded campus the majority being locals, expats from in and outside the continent.

Btw I had a free access to the library and had exams
there's good research books there in the library. Where I do assignments that's what I liked about Unisa.
An open distance learning institution in Africa, the longest standing dedicated distance education university in the world.
Where I had time to pursue further studies basically a university online. Accredited the same as university.

I've met alot of Somali women who are studying higher education.

That is sad and hard for women that are naturally brilliant mentally. They'll need a man with very high esteem or can match her intelligence.
I mean that’s not a bad thing. Women generally want to date stronger, stronger men who earn more then them financially. Men typically want the opposite.

Before I got married, I used to play a game of chess with any woman I was thinking of marrying. If she beats me, that would be the end of the relationship
Saxib,

Have you ever thought of going into stand-up comedy?

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Trending

Latest posts