Women will have a competition in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How can you be an incel if you have kids :jaynerd:

good point
clear.png
clear.png
3573.jpg
he was drunk i guess?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm all for human progression. I will buy one to have a threesome with my wife.

Humans will never progress to find HIV cure, so yeah i recommend a robot to protect others and yourself.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Knowles @Reiko @HalimaJ @halwa @Caraweelo @CaliSomali @TheShinning @Basra @sophisticate @A_A

How do you feel about sexbots replacing women in the near future? They are perfect maids too.
:siilaanyolaugh:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...n/news-story/b6e4d56536beeb0f0f9063fd03e59775

As a semi-asexual, I'm glad. No pestering. :farole:

Bots aren't emotionally tactful. And if a brother wants to risk the possibility of manhood fracture/deformity go ahead kkkk.:siilaanyolaugh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
As a semi-asexual, I'm glad. No pestering. :farole:

Bots aren't emotionally tactful. And if a brother wants to risk the possibility of manhood fracture/deformity go ahead kkkk.:siilaanyolaugh:
I can taste that saltiness of yours. :siilaanyolaugh:

These sexbots will have everything a woman has and will do it much better. They will cook better than chefs so no man will need to go to the restaurants. They will clean and make the house tidy better than elite cleaners. They will satisfy men better than women. Justover all better version of women and soon you species will be competing with them.

Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Women can't be incels. They are always desired, sorry.
Yeah, women can't be incels because they're not men but femcels exist. Remember there are more women than men while there are large gay population. All of this says men are more wanted and when sexbots come in the near future. They will replace women and make them extremely undesirable. You species will learn the hard way.

tenor.gif

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I can taste that saltiness of yours. :siilaanyolaugh:

These sexbots will have everything a woman has and will do it much better. They will cook better than chefs so no man will need to go to the restaurants. They will clean and make the house tidy better than elite cleaners. They will satisfy men better than women. Justover all better version of women and soon you species will be competing with them.

Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif
I know you won the grammar war, but what is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending