Women will have a competition in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Postmodern gender fluidity sounds like a concept made by ugly and pissed off feminists.

:farmajoyaab: It's best to speak the language of those who you are in the company of. I switch it up depending on my audience. I'm afraid I might use the wrong pronoun. Sometimes a person likes being identified as plural.

I can have sex with a human prostitute and actually have a normal conversation after the deed is done.

I refuse to look at the cold dead eyes of a non-living robot after sex. It'd simply remind me that I had a natural biological connection, one that has been encoded in all humans since sexual reproduction was a thing hundreds of millions of years ago, with a fucking robot.

If there's one thing I wanna be proud of knowing when I die, is that I didn't do any weird shit like f*ck a robot in my lifetime.
Right on, dude. We can joke about it and laugh, but having sex with a robot would never happen.

And I've seen too many AI revenge movies to have one in my house.:browtf:

halwa

✨🌙
I will personally create a Westworld type of dimension for you men. There you will get killed, tortured, electrocuted and robots will be turning on you during your rituals.

Let’s see how fun that becomes.

:ohreally:

Tukraq

VIP
I will personally create a Westworld type of dimension for you men. There you will get killed, tortured, electrocuted and robots will be turning on you during your rituals.

You make demonic heartless posts like this then wonder why you get qashined:mahubowtf:

Dear Halwa.
A cold robot can never
replace a real woman.. No matter how fancy they make it. So please don't be so harsh on all men and wish torture and death on us.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Women will be underground hackers and take control of the robots turning them into what you hate about women. Men will be complaining about the robot glitching.

We will see men running around looking for patches and updates. :mjlol:

Women will be underground hackers and take control of the robots turning them into what you hate about women. Men will be complaining about the robot glitching.

We will see men running around looking for patches and updates. :mjlol:

I won't connect my 4 robots to the internet. No Internet, No Hackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts