Women will have a competition in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I’m just happy for all the incels that will get laid as a result of this technology.
:ehh:
Incels will eventually get a girlfriend or a wife because there are way more women than men in this world but once these bots come, femcels will become common. Men will never run after malab, it will be women running after men because you will be competing with these bots. Get used it because we have a bright future ahead of us.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Incels will eventually get a girlfriend or a wife because there are way more women than men in this world but once these bots come, femcels will become common. Men will never run after malab, it will be women running after men because you will be competing with these bots. Get used it because we have a bright future ahead of us.
:siilaanyolaugh:
There are less men than women in this world right now, but incels still exist.
:ayaanswag:
I just thought this thread was hilarious. If y’all want to f*ck inanimate objects and tell me what winners you are, then be my guest. I have no problem with it.
:siilaanyosmile:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@kickz, how quaint, fewer males have gone on to reproduce than females.:hillarybiz:

not all females are desired:mahubowtf:

Somewhere out there is a man who wouldn't mind them.

I can taste that saltiness of yours. :siilaanyolaugh:

These sexbots will have everything a woman has and will do it much better. They will cook better than chefs so no man will need to go to the restaurants. They will clean and make the house tidy better than elite cleaners. They will satisfy men better than women. Justover all better version of women and soon you species will be competing with them.

Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

So womanly functions are reduced to domestic worker + sexual slavery, soo maha?

Organics will never perish into obsolescence as much as you will it so. As I’ve said, they (bots) are emotionally under evolved. I would presuppose that people would still want relationships (even if they’d romp with a robot). Can one connect with a bot, in the same way as a human? And they are a composite of parts/assemblages made to emulate women. Robot concubines may exist but male desire would not exclude female (carbon-based life forms). They would still hit anything. Women are significantly more discerning than men. Let me quote:

The male brain solves a man’s investment planning problem using simple, quick shortcuts: go after youth and feminine curves. The female brain is more like Warren Buffett, always taking the long-term view and adjusting to changing circumstances. The male brain is like a stockbroker who gives all his clients the same advice whether the market is up or down: invest in Google, you can’t go wrong.

:dead:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So womanly functions are reduced to domestic worker + sexual slavery, soo maha?

Organics will never perish into obsolescence as much as you will it so. As I’ve said, they (bots) are emotionally under evolved. I would presuppose that people would still want relationships (even if they’d romp with a robot). Can one connect with a bot, in the same way as a human? And they are a composite of parts/assemblages made to emulate women. Robot concubines may exist but male desire would not exclude female (carbon-based life forms). They would still hit anything. Women are significantly more discerning than men. Let me quote
Sweetheart. What you're telling me is female stuff, men don't care about emotions or connection. They want what they desire and these bots will fulfill their needs whether it's sex or making food or tidying the house or giving a massage or anything owner wants.

You should read the study. Women will be competing with these bots and will become more undesirable. Men will not be chasing malab anymore. I'm sorry but you gotta get used to the future.
:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I am pretty sure men can't get pregnant :jaynerd:

But they do sire children.

Sweetheart. What you're telling me is female stuff, men don't care about emotions or connection. They want what they desire and these bots will fulfill their needs whether it's sex or making food or tidying the house or giving a massage or anything owner wants.

You should read the study. Women will be competing with these bots and will become more undesirable. Men will not be chasing malab anymore. I'm sorry but you gotta get used to the future.
:manny:

Social connectedness does help you live a little longer. I suppose the bots will give you that, dear, @Dalmoor. You could also form a brotherhood/cooperative of like minds with sexbot wives.

I'm pretty unperturbed by this lol. Post the study.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm good fam. There are just some lines I know that if I cross, I'm not coming back. No way I'm fucking a robot.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I had the impression you were more newagey than the OP.
I can have sex with a human prostitute and actually have a normal conversation after the deed is done.

I refuse to look at the cold dead eyes of a non-living robot after sex. It'd simply remind me that I had a natural biological connection, one that has been encoded in all humans since sexual reproduction was a thing hundreds of millions of years ago, with a fucking robot.

If there's one thing I wanna be proud of knowing when I die, is that I didn't do any weird shit like f*ck a robot in my lifetime.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can have sex with a human prostitute and actually have a normal conversation after the deed is done.

I refuse to look at the cold dead eyes of a non-living robot after sex. It'd simply remind me that I had a natural biological connection, one that has been encoded in all humans since sexual reproduction was a thing hundreds of millions of years ago, with a fucking robot.

If there's one thing I wanna be proud of knowing when I die, is that I didn't do any weird shit like f*ck a robot in my lifetime.

:faysalwtf: I will never understand that. The prostitute has a sack of eggs and could be a vector of disease (though I suppose they are required to be vigilant about their sexual health, still risky nonetheless). I would hope bots would replace women in the sex industry. That's one good that would come out of this.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:faysalwtf: I will never understand that. The prostitute has a sack of eggs and could be a vector of disease (though I suppose they are required to be vigilant about their sexual health, still risky nonetheless). I would hope bots would replace women in the sex industry. That's one good that would come out of this.
Bruh. Who do you think I'm bangin? Crystal Tawnly from across the corner of the block? I ain't screwing patient X either :pachah1::pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bruh. Who do you think I'm bangin? Crystal Tawnly from across the corner of the block? I ain't screwing patient X either :pachah1::pachah1:

:dead: :deadrose::deadpeter:

For whatever reason, I had Maggie the Meth head in mind.:cosbyhmm: Not the Instagram model types that magically win an all expenses paid vacation to Dubai with some mysterious spending money on the side. Like where'd that come from?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:dead: :deadrose::deadpeter:

For whatever reason, I had a Maggie the Meth head in mind.:cosbyhmm: Not the Instagram model types that magically win an all expenses paid vacation to Dubai with some mysterious spending money on the side. Like where'd that come from?
You don't want to look into that rabbit hole. Trust me. It's not pretty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts