Women will have a competition in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Notice how females refrained from commenting on this thread. They're jealous in silent. :mjlol:

They be like:
"O Lord, No robots. Please destroy the robotics industry" :chrisfreshhah:

Legend has it that xalimos tears caused the last Japan tsunami . They cried when they had a bleak premonition of the future to come.

Besides Japan is where they will be made.

:damn:

japan.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Notice how females refrained from commenting on this thread. They're jealous in silent. :mjlol:

They be like:
"O Lord, No robots. Please destroy the robotics industry" :chrisfreshhah:
We are throwing a party, we are rejoicing. No more 2 minute ashy Abdi tormenting us.

We are finally free.

Freeeeeeee

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We are throwing a party, we are rejoicing. No more 2 minute ashy Abdi tormenting us.

We are finally free.

Freeeeeeee

:mjkkk:There is gonna be a Mehr market crash, imagine all the poor Xalimos who want to cash out

I think this will bring world peace. No more frustrated Harvey Weinsteins or Elliot Rodgers and every man can be freed from slavery.....I....Mean...marriage.

8f6.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol good for incels

How do you feel about this post you made?:heh:

20190307_194807.jpg

You will be competing against bots. There's nothing like "I hold the keys to my malab" I guess no faarax will comply since there are obedient bots as an alternative.:hahaidiot:

How do you feel about this post you made?:heh:

View attachment 67855
You will be competing against bots. There's nothing like "I hold the keys to my malab" I guess no faarax will comply since there are obedient bots as an alternative.:hahaidiot:
They will soon make a petition to ban it. Incels they say...we don't care they say.......

Fellas they said the same thing about Fortnite.

:farmajoyaab:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/tech/hundreds-women-sign-petitions-ban-12308004.amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts