Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Actually that's not true. Young Americans, especially Gen Z, are becoming more conservative. :banderas:
Nope young Americans wanna have fun and conservatives are boring asf
People who are stuck in 1940s are dying out, thank God:banderas:

God bless liberal America:rejoice:
youngsters are so into politics nowadays, 75% of the population in my state voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primaries:cool:

Last edited:
Nope young Americans wanna have fun and conservatives are boring asf
People who are stuck in 1940s are dying out, thank God:banderas:

God bless liberal America:rejoice:
youngsters are so into politics noways, 75% of the population in my state voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primaries:cool:

Another Conservative win will happen in 2020, don't worry sxb :salute:

#BringBackAmerica

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
She has right to whatever with her body if she's not hurting others but how come she puts down women who don't take part???? Feminist are hypocrite.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Another Conservative win will happen in 2020, don't worry sxb :salute:

#BringBackAmerica

Lol he could win the second term. The dumb ass Bush did, pretty sure mr orange will be back in 2020. But federal states have their own laws. The president can’t change shit without the approval of the house and senate. Gay marriage and marijuana was legalized in Washington before Obama legalized the marriage equality nationwide.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She has right to whatever with her body if she's not hurting others but how come she puts down women who don't take part???? Feminist are hypocrite.
Queen Amber doesn’t put down women who don’t participate in the event but she comes for the women who have internalized misogyny and bash feminists just to get get some men’s approval and respect.

I swear, I don’t know what’s wrong with girls these days. What’s so great about being a ? Isn’t it more important for a woman to be educated, respectable, classy and intelligent instead of a sex toy? What is the world coming to...

Little girls need to be taught the importance of traditional beauty, which consists of poise, elegance and intelligence. They do not need to be brainwashed with sexual degeneracy disguised as liberty. We need more role models like Gene Tierney, Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn. They are truly beautiful, intelligent and classy women who have all lasted the test of time! See if s like Amber Rose or Kim K will be remembered like these women!

859A9BC9-CB53-4706-AEC0-66BCBDEE4BBF.jpeg
1E8BC578-1BDF-4A5F-AF05-828F632BB54A.jpeg
02775751-3095-4EE9-B827-B9AB5D936020.jpeg
FF31FF89-E88C-4B66-9A90-F2738AFC4A96.jpeg

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
I swear, I don’t know what’s wrong with girls these days. What’s so great about being a ? Isn’t it more important for a woman to be educated, respectable, classy and intelligent instead of a sex toy? What is the world coming to...

Little girls need to be taught the importance of traditional beauty, which consists of poise, elegance and intelligence. They do not need to be brainwashed with sexual degeneracy disguised as liberty. We need more role models like Gene Tierney, Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn. They are truly beautiful, intelligent and classy women who have all lasted the test of time! See if s like Amber Rose or Kim K will be remembered like these women!

View attachment 56260 View attachment 56261 View attachment 56262 View attachment 56263
Audrey Hepburn is so beautiful:it0tdo8:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

View attachment 56260 View attachment 56261 View attachment 56262 View attachment 56263
These women grew up in sexually repressed society. Times have changed. Women today dress up the way they want to without getting looks by creepy men and judgmental women. I don’t have to dress or behave certain way to please men.

Amber and Kim Kardashian will be remembered forever

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.