Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your momma didn’t teach you some manners.
There is nothing wrong with safe sex. You use sex as insult against women..lol what a dumb ass.
Dude sex is how your ugly ass was made lol
Stay sexually repressed and angry :hillarybiz:
Safe sex is okay with one partner but when it gets to promiscuity your risking herpes even with the condomn enjoy

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Didnt you say empowerment i just said what you were saying about yourself i was your hypeman b how you mad
You need to look up what women empowerment means. Women empowerment ( walk) is anti sexists men like you who shame women for having fun. Men can also be s.

You need to look up what women empowerment means. Women empowerment ( walk) is anti sexists men like you who shame women for having fun. Men can also be s.
If your called a hoe in a empowering way its not bad so why you are mad is it because Geeljire is calling you a hoe and not another female kkk

@Emily why do you even stay on this site with all the abuse you get most people would leave. Even Knowles doesn't get smoked this much.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
You probably got aids bruh
Safe sex is okay with one partner but when it gets to promiscuity your risking herpes even with the condomn enjoy
Your the same nigga that talks about fucking hoes all the time.

Your the same nigga that made threads about sleeping with different women while being married to a chick.

You give reer UK an L.
Niggas can get stds from shaking your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts