Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
My girl Amber dressed like a sexy bride
She is beautiful, caring, intelligent and awesome mom. But come for her and she will brutally destroy you. Y’all remember how she shut down Kanye West:chrisfreshhah:

Some pictures of the 2018 women empowerment walk
920EDA35-0B56-4875-BF9D-6B8EB7535B43.jpeg

Yoo she is about marry her rich bballer man
I hear wedding bells
4A1093E7-76A3-40CD-88E0-2B3CD3F3EED9.jpeg

F7D8076B-74F4-4351-9F07-8A57423D0104.jpeg

My nigga 21 savage carrying the sign last year
A66BC8A2-71FD-4A68-9539-D550B5122A97.jpeg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My girl Amber dressed like a sexy bride
She is beautiful, caring, intelligent and awesome mom. But come for her and she will brutally destroy you. Y’all remember how she shut down Kanye West:chrisfreshhah:

Some pictures of the 2018 women empowerment walk
View attachment 56240
Yoo she is about marry her rich bballer man
I hear wedding bells
View attachment 56244

View attachment 56243

My nigga 21 savage carrying the sign last year
View attachment 56245
I never questioned it. Has amber had plastic surgery?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I support women’s choice
#mybodymychoice
No need to tell us. We're conservative society and you're brainwashing our young minors on this site with your glorification of s and hoes.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No need to tell us. We're conservative society and you're brainwashing our young minors on this site with your glorification of s and hoes.
The minors have access to the internet. They look up things on their own. Plus they have social media where they see everything that is happening in the world. We are not living in the dark ages dude. I am not brainwashing anyone, I am just pro women empowerment

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It’s 2018. I’m pretty sure like 99.97% of The users on here listen to music and watch tv shows that glorify s and hoes.

One thread isn’t going to do anything.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The minors have access to the internet. They look up things on their own. Plus they have social media where they see everything that is happening in the world. We are not living in the dark ages dude. I am not brainwashing anyone, I am just pro women empowerment
Why don't you go and spread your progressive degeneracy on Habesha forums?!!!!

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It’s 2018. I’m pretty sure like 99.97% of The users on here listen to music and watch tv shows that glorify s and hoes.

One thread isn’t going to do anything.
Those tv shows and movies are funded by apostates and our youngsters are aware of that but making these kinda stuff normal on Somali Forums is dangerous. We shouldn't be encouraging such behaviors.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why don't you go and spread your progressive degeneracy on Habesha forums?!!!!
What kind of suggestion is that?
This forum is full of degenerates who degrade/bash other races and women 24/7 but you have issue with my harmless thread:gucciwhat: I am not bashing anyone. I am pretty sure there are people here who share my views but they are afraid to state their opinions because of judgmental people like you.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Those tv shows and movies are funded by apostates and our youngsters are aware of that but making these kinda stuff normal on Somali Forums is dangerous. We shouldn't be encouraging such behaviors.
You guys have normalized @Geeljire sanbuur ’s (not sending shots at you just making a statement)
threads.
The nigga be posting the most wild crazy threads all the time about fucking hoes and doing drugs like all the time. And everyone just eats it up. He be getting easy platinums. He the J.K Rowling’s of Somalispot.

If you want to have rated e discussion about good things and religous things go to the ummah forum.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hopefully my nigga Kauvanagh will ban abortion, and come after gay marriage next.

Abortion and gay marriage will never be banned it depends on the states. It might be banned in certain poor red states but definitely not liberal blue states. And best believe if abortion and gay marriage are banned in red states they will vote for liberals that will over turn the conservatives rulings.
Young Americans are going left :rejoice:

You guys have normalized @Geeljire sanbuur ’s (not sending shots at you just making a statement)
threads.
The nigga be posting the most wild crazy threads all the time about fucking hoes and doing drugs like all the time. And everyone just eats it up. He be getting easy platinums. He the J.K Rowling’s of Somalispot.

If you want to have rated e discussion about good things and religous things go to the ummah forum.

100% normalising degeneracy kulaha gtfo

@Emily post what ever you want to post don't let anyone discourage you

Abortion and gay marriage will never be banned it depends on the states. It might be banned in certain poor red states but definitely not liberal blue states. And best believe if abortion and gay marriage are banned in red states they will vote for liberals that will over turn the conservatives rulings.
Young Americans are going left :rejoice:

Actually that's not true. Young Americans, especially Gen Z, are becoming more conservative. :banderas:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
threads.

Lol they are hypocrites, the guy talks about his sexual conquests and these niggas just find his posts funny and cheer for him. They niggas ain’t slick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts