Status
Not open for further replies.
walk is a protest to end rape culture, victim blaming and shaming women for having fun.
First of all you need better leaders than amber rose and blac chyna. Secondly Im not aware of rape culture as rapist are hated by everyone. Thirdly no one blames victim of rape. But questioning the validity of a rape is not victim blame. Innocent until proven guilty. Fourthly dont act shameless if you dont want to be shame.

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
These women grew up in sexually repressed society. Times have changed. Women today dress up the way they want to without getting looks by creepy men and judgmental women. I don’t have to dress or behave certain way to please men.

Amber and Kim Kardashian wil l be remembered forever
But you didn't explain why then they judge others women? they are not fair.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
First of all you need better leaders than amber rose and blac chyna. Secondly Im not aware of rape culture as rapist are hated by everyone. Thirdly no one blames victim of rape. But questioning the validity of a rape is not victim blame. Innocent until proven guilty. Fourthly dont act shameless if you dont want to be shame.
Amber and Blacc Chyna are not my leaders but I do admire Amber. She is beautiful and classy young woman.
Some people blame the victim for dressing certain way or knowing the rapist. These people are just judgemental sexists who are stuck in the past, no amount of evidence will change their minds or rotten hearts. What is shame to you might not be shame to others and what is so shameful about women standing against rape culture and women shaming? Check your hypocrisy

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily explain this 'more fun'. She imply her is better.

She is not implying anything. I am sure you have inner . Don’t be ashamed to show your inner side
This is not a competition, chill and if you wanna compete then attend the event and show Amber what you are working with :chrisfreshhah:

Amber and Blacc Chyna are not my leaders but I do admire Amber. She is beautiful and classy young woman.
Some people blame the victim for dressing certain way or knowing the rapist. These people are just judgemental sexists who are stuck in the past, no amount of evidence will change their minds or rotten hearts. What is shame to you might not be shame to others and what is so shameful about women standing against rape culture and women shaming? Check your hypocrisy
Amber is classy looool

You guys have normalized @Geeljire sanbuur ’s (not sending shots at you just making a statement)
threads.
The nigga be posting the most wild crazy threads all the time about fucking hoes and doing drugs like all the time. And everyone just eats it up. He be getting easy platinums. He the J.K Rowling’s of Somalispot.

If you want to have rated e discussion about good things and religous things go to the ummah forum.
Kkkkkk f*ck hoes and blow kush smoke thats all we know

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
She is not implying anything. I am sure you have inner . Don’t be ashamed to show your inner side
This is not a competition, chill and if you wanna compete then attend the event and show Amber what you are working with :chrisfreshhah:
? You need serious help abayo, I will make duca for you.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
? You need serious help abayo, I will make duca for you.

Nah don’t worry about me I am good. The people who need help are the hypocrites who don’t speak up when men women bash and degrade women on this forum but have the nerves to call my thread degenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts