Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ok guys, what do they call men who visit prostitutes and brothels?

We can’t all live the same way like in North Korea, or under Alshabaab rule. It’s a free world.

Live and let live.
Everytime I come to somalispot I feel like I am in North Korea :russ:

Ok guys, what do they call men who visit prostitutes and brothels?

We can’t all live the same way like in North Korea, or under Alshabaab rule. It’s a free world.

Live and let live.
i understand where you coming from but lets not promote immoral acts. you can do it if you want to but promoting that shit is unacceptable.

i understand where you coming from but lets not promote immoral acts. you can do it if you want to but promoting that shit is unacceptable.

feen

Sxb, we’ve here people of differing opinions, from socially progressives like Emily and myself to socially ultra-conservatives like you and others. How can we engage civilly, tolerate one another and agree to disagree? Or, do we’ve to diss and insult one another?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Did you read amber and chyna fell out and chyna has left the walk. She is starting her own hoe movement called Hoe Jog and the hoes are divided now.
Blac Chyna is evil she used Rob when he was depressed and low had self esteem issues. She is very lazy woman, I don’t think she will start her own organization, she uses men. She has no goals or aspirations. Whereas Amber is hard working, business oriented yet caring .

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't agree with the walk and I also don't agree with the hypocrites in this thread. Somalis support kidnapping, raping and killing other Somalis from different qabiils but act high and mighty when a woman does wtf she wants with her body.

Allah swt created her, let him deal with her and mind your business.

God don't like hypocrites.

feen

Sxb, we’ve here people of differing opinions, from socially progressives like Emily and myself to socially ultra-conservatives like you and others. How can we engage civilly, tolerate one another and agree to disagree? Or, do we’ve to diss and insult one another?
i against such distasteful behaviour there is nothing progressive about it. insulting and mocking someone views or understand of life is uncalled for and i for one don't promote that.

feen

Aussie

Would you be fine with it if your daughte becane the town bicycle or are you just allright with other peoples daughters being s?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come you guys don't condemn @R.Kelly who is the biggest Somali man , he travels 95848348485 miles for some yanyur. Cheats on his wife, impreganated his neighbours deaf wife, had revenge sex with Barre's grand daughter and has 37474 baby momma in hargeisa.

How come nobody calls him a ?

Blac Chyna is evil she used Rob when he was depressed and low self esteem issues. She is very lazy woman, I don’t she will start her own organization, she uses men. She has no goals or aspirations. Whereas Amber is hard working, business oriented yet caring .
girl got to eat and that was smart business if you ask me :pachah1:

feen

Sxb you know what the funny thing is the guys who are complaining always brag about who they laid and what not, maybe the truth is coming out and they are involuntarily celibate/virgin and they are just frustrated and this thread just pushed them over the edge.

Can you imagine there are walks everywhere and you still can't get none i would get mad as hell too :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

How come you guys don't condemn @R.Kelly who is the biggest Somali man , he travels 95848348485 miles for some yanyur. Cheats on his wife, impreganated his neighbours deaf wife, had revenge sex with Barre's grand daughter and has 37474 baby momma in hargeisa.

Because people dont believe him

Aussie

Would you be fine with it if your daughte becane the town bicycle or are you just allright with other peoples daughters being s?

Gooney

Look Sxb, I will raise my daughter to the best of my ability to be a better human being who cares for the people and the environment. Someone who is generous with her time and resources to assist the unlucky ones. Her sexuality is her domain and I don’t care if she is with a man or shags half of Chechnya, or with a woman. To love her undconditionally is my task. Having said that, I’ve no intention to breed children (adoption maybe).

What would you do in that kind of a scenario?

Gooney

Look Sxb, I will raise my daughter to the best of my ability to be a better human being who cares for the people and the environment. Someone who is generous with her time and resources to assist the unlucky ones. Her sexuality is her domain and I don’t care if she is with a man or a woman. To love her undconditionally is my task. Having said that, I’ve no intention to breed children (adoption maybe).

What would you do in that kind of a scenario?
I would kill her her in a humane way

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

And no one says shit, guys actually encourage him but most women here except you, @Knowles and @xalimathe6 care about getting these incels’s respect and approval. They say nothing when niggas degrade women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts