Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooney

Birmingham style? At-least you learnt a “valuable” skill from the Pakis there. Good luck.
Aussie

Never thought I would hear a somali man say he wouldnt care if his daughter became a hoe. The Australian sun must have fried part of your brain. I would care if my daughter or son became s and I dont believe in unconditional love. Thats some bullsh1t. This is why I believe you are a habash spy on a mission to take us down from within

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I thank God I am Muslim everyday.

This is what western men have to deal with smh.

Aussie

Never thought I would hear a somali man say he wouldnt care if his daughter became a hoe. The Australian sun must have fried part of your brain. I would care if my daughter or son became s and I dont believe in unconditional love. Thats some bullsh1t. This is why I believe you are a habash spy on a mission to take us down from within

Gooney

Do you think I’m Conor McGregor, an Irishman? It’s a badge of honour and respectability from other men for Somali guys to screw more women than Donald Trump. You told us how your ear-wax was cleaned with a tongue by a chick and a white father watched you, while you were getting head from his daughter. I know this was all a bluff and a poor attempt to have a “Playa cred” from your mob here. Let’s pretend it’s true and ask you, how would a Somali girl be treated if she posts such stuff here? When it comes to sex, religion takes a backseat for the blokes, but they will invoke Buddha if Allah and Mohamed aren’t enough to create fear on the conscious of Somali girls if they openly talk about sex. So explain to me, is it religious or cultural?

Sxb, daughter like father. Prepare and train on acid throwing too.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why was my thread moved to the qashin, it did not violate any rules. Racially charged and sexist threads stay in the generals but threads about anti rape culture and sexism are moved to the qashin section. Sexist mod abusing his mod power as usual:bell:

Last edited:
Why was my thread moved to the qashin, it did not violate any rules. Racist and sexist threads stay in the generals but threads about anti rape culture and sexism are moved to the qashin section. Sexist mod abusing his mod power as usual:bell:
They fear a strong and independent Black kween like u so they try to silence u.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Why was my thread moved to the qashin, it did not violate any rules. Racially charged and sexist threads stay in the generals but threads about anti rape culture and sexism are moved to the qashin section. Sexist mod abusing his mod power as usual:bell:

You were promoting hoesim and it goes against the morals of any decent human being

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They fear a strong and independent Black kween like u so they try to silence u.

:siilaanyolaugh:
Some trolls attacked me and derailed my threads I didn’t even complain..I handled the bums on my own but a racist/sexist mod comes in and moves my thread for no apparent reason.

Some trolls attacked me and derailed my threads I didn’t even complain..I handled the bums on my own but a racist/sexist mod comes in and moves my thread for no apparent reason.
Unfortunately there's always gonna be racist/sexist pigs out there.

It's best to ignore them mi amor. There's not much these trolls can do on a internet forum.

Stay strong my Abyssinian kween :it0tdo8:

It's best to ignore them mi amor. There's not much these trolls can do on a internet forum.

Stop kissing ass man. The thread was trash. I dont know whyvshe is taking things so personal and wishing my daughters have out of wedlock kids:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

I am putting a lot of women hating annoying trolls on my ignorelist
They live in the west but hate western views like why don’t they go to backward countries like Saudi Ayrabia where people are sexually repressed:gucciwhat:

Is she dumb lol.....does she think people will cry if she puts them on her ignore list? Like its a privilege to talk to her. She aint even Somali.....No need to announce Im gonna block you. Trust me you aint that important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending