Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Where did I use the wrong derivation? I in fact said more studies need to be done and came to the opposite conclusion the article was trying to draw from the studies.

I only agree to the idea of sex being special nonetheless and too intimate for a woman to sleep around and get fucked by any guy who says hello to her. I gave the reasons for men expecting their woman to be exclusive to them. Cumming inside a woman is too personal for guys in general.
That would your personal stance. Sex isn't special in and of itself. The participants determine whatever the meaning or non-meaning of the act. This should be obvious to you.

That would your personal stance. Sex isn't special in and of itself. The participants determine whatever the meaning or non-meaning of the act. This should be obvious to you.

Sex is special and good. That is how I define it. So you should agree with me based on your definitions of the act.

PS: I grant you the pleasure to define what makes you happy in your intimate relations.

Happy Now Vixen?

:lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
Sex is special and good. That is how I define it. So you should agree with me based on your definitions of the act.

PS: I grant you the pleasure to define what makes you happy in your intimate relations.

Happy Now Vixen?

Yeah, that's still not an absolute, but romanticism. I'm sorry to inform you :mjlol:

Yeah, that's still not an absolute, but romanticism. I'm sorry to inform you :mjlol:

You never experienced a man's love I see. You are missing some good stuff although you may have convinced yourself otherwise. Too bad you live in London. I would have forced you out of your shell for an experiment so you can speak of the other side with some first hand knowledge instead of arguing from willful ignorance and/or a choice you made.

Songs, poetry, good style in dressing, a fine taste for food, cars and all the material glitter, speaking eloquent or gangster when your female likes to be abused, all these things lead to one thing really - SEX.

Don't be fooled by the excuses people use to get to that point. It is all clear to smart people no matter how society masks the destiny(sex) with other expectations/qualifiers, it is still Sex that drives motivations.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Actually few studies have been done and this is true science. I read about a year ago about this phenomenon. All the more reason to be choosy about your female spouse.

When a woman breaks up with a man, she usually wants every remnant of him removed from her life. A new study suggests that, try as she might, there may be one last piece of him that she’s stuck with for good: his DNA. A study from Australia has managed to prove that fly offspring are able to resemble a mother’s previous sexual partner, even when conceived with their father’s sperm.

VixR

Veritas
You never experienced a man's love I see. You are missing some good stuff although you may have convinced yourself otherwise. Too bad you live in London. I would have forced you out of your shell for an experiment so you can speak of the other side with some first hand knowledge instead of arguing from willful ignorance and/or a choice you made.

Songs, poetry, good style in dressing, a fine taste for food, speaking eloquent or gangster when your female likes to be abused, all these things lead to one thing really - SEX.

Don't be fooled by the excuses people use to get to that point. It is all clear to smart people no matter how society masks the destiny(sex) with other expectations/qualifiers, it still Sex that drives motivations.
Lool yeah I'm not gonna discuss my love life with you.

You wanna know what motivates sex? Your sex drive. We generally have an innate desire for sex as humans. It's a physiological need. Sex and love are not the same, and sex isn't inherently special. This should be intuitive.

Lool yeah I'm not gonna discuss my love life with you.

You wanna know what motivates sex? Your sex drive. We generally have an innate desire for sex as humans. It's a physiological need. Sex and love are not the same, and sex isn't inherently special. This should be intuitive.

You forget because of culture, the two can be intertwined and not viewed as separate. In that background, Love leads to good sex. I am of the type that can enjoy sex only through love and being connected to the woman, otherwise, it is as if I devalued Sex akin to paying a prostitute for few minute's pleasure. Does not feel great to me that way. I give meaning to Sex. And it actually does define us as humans and creatures with emotions.

PS: You are welcome for a private session. I keep secrets. I am not immature to expect people to speak about their private life in the open. Plus your word gymnastics speak for themselves dear. You can't bring yourself to admit the simple fact of Sex being great and a positive feature in creatures. Why the f*ck is that? LOL.

I even let you define the intimacy as you see fit and you choose what you enjoy - if you ever experience any sort of intimacy anyway with someone. Otherwise, we agree on everything.

But .... But.... come back with the cute obvious denials .... I think you like this conversation and I don't blame you. I would have liked myself if I was outside my body too. I would have stalked infomatic to learn something.

VixR

Veritas
You forget because of culture, the two can be intertwined and not viewed as separate. In that background, Love leads to good sex. I am of the type that can enjoy sex only through love and being connected to the woman, otherwise, it is as if I devalued Sex akin to paying a prostitute for few minute's pleasure. Does not feel great to me that way. I give meaning to Sex. And it actually does define us as humans and creatures with emotions.

PS: You are welcome for a private session. I keep secrets. I am not immature to expect people to speak about their private life in the open. Plus your word gymnastics speak for themselves dear. You can't bring yourself to admit the simple fact of Sex being great and a positive feature in creatures. Why the f*ck is that? LOL.

I even let you define the intimacy as you see fit and you choose what you enjoy - if you ever experience any sort of intimacy anyway with someone. Otherwise, we agree on everything.

But .... But.... come back with the cute obvious denials .... I think you like this conversation and I don't blame you. I would have liked myself if I was outside my body too. I would have stalked infomatic to learn something.

This is going in circles.

I never stated that sex can't be great, positive, heck add phenomenal to that list, or your word 'special'. But it can also be empty, meaningless, perfunctory, or heck, plain bad OR NOTHING. It may involve 'love' and be 'special', it may involve neither, and still be satisfying, or not be. My argument is simply that it isn't innately special. And this is regardless of culture, bc sex isn't static.

I'm not interested in your invitation, no offense. And I'm not stalking you, but if you feel stalked, I'll certainly stop myself here.

This is going in circles.

I never stated that sex can't be great, positive, heck add phenomenal to that list, or your word 'special'. But it can also be empty, meaningless, perfunctory, or heck, plain bad OR NOTHING. It may involve 'love' and be 'special', it may involve neither, and still be satisfying, or not be. My argument is simply that it isn't innately special. And this is regardless of culture, bc sex isn't static.

I'm not interested in your invitation, no offense. And I'm not stalking you, but if you feel stalked, I'll certainly stop myself here.

Something is special and phenomenal does not mean it is universally so across the board for all individuals at all times. There are exceptions to the norm/rule. If your partner sucks and not into it, if your partner can not please you and lacks the skills, then Sex becomes an act you go through without being there emotionally. It is useless that way. This exception does not render Sex anymore less special/important.

PS: I let you save face on the last part of your comments. I obviously pressed the right buttons. I challenge you not to respond and have me the last word please.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Epic discussion walee. I have to agree sex is losing its "special" status in this tinder world where everyone is one swipe away from instant gratification.
its specialness is subjective and personal.

sounds like @VixR has no clue or prolly got her erm K-word cut lol. You cant just let everyone stick there and get it over with cuz its not special.

Epic discussion walee. I have to agree sex is losing its "special" status in this tinder world where everyone is one swipe away from instant gratification.
its specialness is subjective and personal.

sounds like @VixR has no clue or prolly got her erm K-word cut lol. You cant just let everyone stick there and get it over with cuz its not special.

Would you call what lesbians do "Sex"? If a female told you she had sex, I bet first thing that comes to mind is she had it with another guy, hence, the definition of sex. But if a female digs only females, it is understandable that "Sex" is not that important because the word does not readily apply to what she likes intimately, or it would be a stretch at best.

The struggle is real bro.

VixR

Veritas
FTFY
:siilaanyolaugh:
Iga raali ahow for the politically incorrectness
1)Actually I couldn't give a shit if you think I'm bisexual or a lesbo lol, though I'm not.
But,
2) I'm not hurt.
And still,
3) Sex is not innately special.

I suppose we can agree to disagree. I'm not here to shift your worldview or anything.

VixR

Veritas
Well, you are at least proud of your K. Progress.
I mean..that would be a strange thing to express pride in lmfao.

Why would one find special pride in it, I certainly have pride and vanity in certain areas, but who's comparing "Ks" out there :ohhh:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
1)Actually I couldn't give a shit if you think I'm bisexual or a lesbo lol, though I'm not.
But,
2) I'm not hurt.
And still,
3) Sex is not innately special.

I suppose we can agree to disagree. I'm not here to shift your worldview or anything.
Alright but i dont think u know the meaning of innately. and also i could have agreed with u if u said sex has lost its specialness.

I digress but i cant help feeling u are trying to make it okay for young girls to sleep around without giving flyin fucks about the act. and if thats the case i guess its understandable opinion.

FYI to see how alone you are to view sex an not special, ever heard the sex industry? the o? the toys? the prostitution? etc they all cater to making sure everyone gets their luggage lifted, including u. infact, sex toys alone are worth est. $15 billion usd.

this paints a small picture of sexuality. Im syre you have bought a pair of victorias secret lingerie just for Eid ocassion. no?

and btw since getting in your dirac is not so special, I would def be down inaan beerka kaaga dhaco! how bout dah? :gaasdrink:

VixR

Veritas
Alright but i dont think u know the meaning of innately. and also i could have agreed with u if u said sex has lost its specialness.

I digress but i cant help feeling u are trying to make it okay for young girls to sleep around without giving flyin fucks about the act. and if thats the case i guess its understandable opinion.

FYI to see how alone you are to view sex an not special, ever heard the sex industry? the o? the toys? the prostitution? etc they all cater to making sure everyone gets their luggage lifted, including u. infact, sex toys alone are worth est. $15 billion usd.

this paints a small picture of sexuality. Im syre you have bought a pair of victorias secret lingerie just for Eid ocassion. no?

and btw since getting in your dirac is not so special, I would def be down inaan beerka kaaga dhaco! how bout dah? :gaasdrink:
Innately = Inherently = in and of itself. I've phrased it several ways already.

Look, I don't have an agenda of any kind. It's just a fact. :kanyeshrug:

I'm curious what the sex industry tidbit has to do with anything, or my buying lingerie from Victoria's for that matter, or your poorly orchestrated advance. P.S thanks but no thanks :nahgirl:
You are not all dismissive about sexual related issues/organs. And Somalis do indeed down play importance of sex and shy away from showing any inclination they appreciate the pleasure.

I was surprised a young woman like you was as dismissive and pessimist though for a different reason I suppose.
I mean, that's probably more suited to men. "Dick measuring contest" has become a turn of phrase, afterall. Unless there's some sort of perceived abnormality or it's plain not there, what could prompt a girl to obsess over it?

I'm not shying away from sex or dismissing the appreciation of pleasure or it's benefits, nor am I being pessimistic, I'm just saying its not innately special.

Last edited:
I mean..that would be a strange thing to express pride in lmfao.

Why would one find special pride in it, I certainly have pride and vanity in certain areas, but who's comparing "Ks" out there :ohhh:

You are not all dismissive about sexual related issues/organs. And Somalis do indeed down play the importance of sex and shy away from showing any inclination they appreciate the pleasure because of their cultural upbringing.

I was surprised a young woman like you was as dismissive and pessimist though for a different reason I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts