Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
The study, which discovered the startling information by accident, was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases that occur more frequently in males.

So 63% of women carry male DNA cells that live in their brains. Obviously the researchers wanted to know where the male DNA came from.

The first three options apply to a very small percentage of women. They couldn’t possibly account for the 63% figure. The fourth option? It’s rather more common. The answer is 4. Sex.

if you think this is creepy check this out.

Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine. Like something out of a scifi movie, it becomes a part of you and you can’t get rid of it. We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse.

This could explain why more and more women are exhibiting more and more masculine traits and behaviours. So more sexual promiscuity gives us what more masculine women and therefore lesbianism especially women who perform oral sex more than anything ...

very bizarre study , what do you lot think?

Here is the original link : http://yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/

if you think this is creepy check this out.

This could explain why more and more women are exhibiting more and more masculine traits and behaviours. So more sexual promiscuity gives us what more masculine women and therefore lesbianism especially women who perform oral sex more than anything ...

very bizarre study , what do you lot think?

Here is the original link : http://yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/

Interesting. Sex is so personal really based on this research. It touches the fiber of one's being. So it makes sense to choose wisely. I will read the link.

I read the article. It seems more proof is needed. The article in a way supports the male DNA found in women's brains are due to pregnancies where the babe was a boy. Still mystifying is how these cells end up staying behind in the mother's brain as distinctly male DNA while not incorporated fully.

Makes me hesitate about women who sleep around. I was forgiving before and didn't care if a woman changed for the better and I fell in love with her. But this gives me a pause despite the article not being full proof.

No wonder fresh meat is an obsession by all men.

VixR

Veritas
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

This idea is pseudoscience often sourced by the runaway American Christianity and desperate Reddit r/redpill users. Sperm dies within a few hours-days tops if it doesn't find an egg to fertilize. Lol @ past male sexual partners intercalating their DNA in women's bodies.

This is actually called microchimerism and can be found in babies and prepubescent children.

If you actually buy that you're capable of injesting foreign DNA material by way of outside consumption, what sort of petridish of foreign materials must you think yourself to be throughout the course of your entire human life:ohlord:

VixR

Veritas
:deadosama:

Genie

The last suugo bender

I thought it might explain the sudden spike in homosexuality particularly in women since according to studies done years ago , homosexuality in women was far less than in men , however now its more equal if not more than that of men.

it also explain microchimerism and why its specifically only males and cannot be found the other way around....

kkkkkkkkkkkkk.

i didn't say i believed it 100% but it was interesting enough for me to read it and then post.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
You do realize that sperm dies after 7 days MAX after it has entered the females body..... right? This is why sex Ed is so desperately needed just look how gullible you guys are....

VixR

Veritas
I thought it might explain the sudden spike in homosexuality particularly in women since according to his study years ago , homosexuality in women would be far less than in men , however now its more equal if not more men.

it also explain microchimerism and why its specifically only males and cannot be found the other way around....

i didn't say i believed it 100% but it was interesting enough for me to read it and then post.
It might be hard to swallow (lol), but homosexuality has always existed.

Come on, it's simple science or even common sense. How do you figure sperm survives in the bloodstream and the funny path you qouted. Sperm doesn't divide, it's haploid, and completely defenseless outside the testes with a veryyy limited lifespan, much less its cells miraculously traveling (lol) and still accumulating for years (lol) in the female brain (lol)

Why the brain, one wonders :drakelaugh:

I thought it might explain the sudden spike in homosexuality particularly in women since according to studies done years ago , homosexuality in women was far less than in men , however now its more equal if not more than that of men.

It has nothing to do with genetic changes in females but much to do with popularized sexual life styles. Too much plays a role as well. Also, severe restrictions on people's behavior in certain societies like that of Saudi Arabia can lead to homosexual tendencies in both genders.

Why do you think the Saudis have more homosexuals than you would find in America? It is culture and environment that breeds certain life styles which become the norm. It was the same with Greeks and Romans.

Last edited:
It might be hard to swallow (lol), but homosexuality has always existed.

Come on, it's simple science or even common sense. How do you figure sperm survives in the bloodstream and the funny path you qouted. Sperm doesn't divide, it's haploid, and completely defenseless outside the testes with a veryyy limited lifespan, much less its cells miraculously traveling (lol) and still accumulating for years (lol) in the female brain (lol)

Why the brain, one wonders :drakelaugh:

Regardless, a man putting a dick deep in a woman is too personal and donating his DNA fluid to a woman. The survival of sperms is immaterial when you look at the personal intimacy sex entails.

So, no thank you, I like to be the only one who donates to a woman. She can have my cells for all I care.

VixR

Veritas
Regardless, a man putting a dick deep in a woman is too personal and donating his DNA fluid to a woman. The survival of sperms is immaterial when you look at the personal intimacy sex entails.

So, no thank you, I like to be the only one who donates to a woman. She can have my cells for all I care.
A kiss *transfers DNA. A touch *transfers DNA. You are a walking dispenser of DNA, from your fallen hair follicles to skin cells.

No, I'm sorry to tell you that sex isn't innately 'special' in that regard.

*not retains and absorbs lmao

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

:wtf::what:

A kiss transfers DNA. A touch transfers DNA. You are a walking dispenser of DNA, from your fallen hair follicles to skin cells.

No, I'm sorry to tell you that sex isn't innately 'special'

You strengthen my case though VIXEN. If we are donating our DNA all the time through intimacy from touch to kiss, why not make it special instead of becoming recipient for all joes and jacks?

As I said, I have no issue with sharing DNA fluids but it has to be meaningful and with someone special.

A kiss *transfers DNA. A touch *transfers DNA. You are a walking dispenser of DNA, from your fallen hair follicles to skin cells.

No, I'm sorry to tell you that sex isn't innately 'special' in that regard.

*not retains and absorbs lmao

And yes, Sex is special when you put your heart and soul into it. For a guy to have his woman tell him how much she loved to get beaten up so good is rewarding sweetie. It is the stuff guys live for among other things, to make a woman happy in bed and feel like a king. I would study for it if I had no clue to be honest, just to make the experience that much rewarding.

Otherwise, it is a waste of time.

VixR

Veritas
You strengthen my case though VIXEN. If we are donating our DNA all the time through intimacy from touch to kiss, so why not make it special instead of becoming recipient for all joes and jacks?

As I said, I have no issue with sharing DNA fluids but it has to be meaningful and with someone special.
:mjlol:Believe me, I have no problem with that concept in itself. You can derive whatever meaning from your interactions, as you wish. That's a personal imperative. But to make extraordinary, false, claims to specialize your argument for specialdom doesn't compute.

:mjlol:Believe me, I have no problem with that concept in itself. You can derive whatever meaning from your interactions, as you wish. That's a personal imperative. But to make extraordinary, false, claims to specialize your argument for specialdom doesn't compute.

Where did I use the wrong derivation? I in fact said more studies need to be done and came to the opposite conclusion the article was trying to draw from the studies.

I only agree to the idea of sex being special nonetheless and too intimate for a woman to sleep around and get fucked by any guy who says hello to her. I gave the reasons why men expect their woman to be exclusive to them. Cumming inside a woman is too personal for guys in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending