Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
vixr I was implying the sex and sex related industry were proof that boinking was very special indeed.

I grew up in society that sex was taboo and regarded as something only for couples can get hence its "specialness" and since you dont consider porking as special, you could just lie down while i go to town on your sonkor walls.
:gaasdrink:

VixR

Veritas
vixr I was implying the sex and sex related industry were proof that boinking was very special indeed.

I grew up in society that sex was taboo and regarded as something only for couples can get hence its "specialness" and since you dont consider porking as special, you could just lie down while i go to town on your sonkor walls.
How does the sex industry prove sex is special? If anything, it proves the opposite. It's just supplying a need, like every other market.

Hence taboo is specialness :ulyin:

The two don't compute :dead:

And no, sex not being inherently special doesn't mean I wanna f*ck you lmfao,

VixR

Veritas
naa iska aamu you are trolling.
So you're not trolling?:drakelaugh:

I've been nothing but serious, but I was starting to think you must be trolling, for sure. It was definitely amusing at points

I digress. Like I keep saying, to each their own I guess lol

I mean, that's probably more suited to men. "Dick measuring contest" has become a turn of phrase, afterall. Unless there's some sort of perceived abnormality or it's plain not there, what could prompt a girl to obsess over it?

I'm not shying away from sex or dismissing the appreciation of pleasure or it's benefits, nor am I being pessimistic, I'm just saying its not innately special.

You can be proud of an aspect of your body without competing with someone else. And what I said was in response to an assumption made about you which you shot down. You have shown in the reply that you value having that piece of you in tact.

Sex is special with the word "Special" being subjective. From cultural perspective, a woman willing to open her legs for me for my pleasure and hers made the biggest gesture in expression of love. For that view, I can never f*ck a prostitute or a woman I am not attached to simply because my emotions are intertwined to my sex interests in a female. Compare this to some guy who takes any opportunity to stick his dick into any woman who lays on her back for whatever reason. This is what Sex being special means to me, and the meaning of more than the primal need we all have in us for sex.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
So you're not trolling?:drakelaugh:

I've been nothing but serious, but I was starting to think you must be trolling, for sure. It was definitely amusing at points

I digress. Like I keep saying, to each their own I guess lol
maya walahi i was very siiriyoos adeer. lkn you are insinuating something imo.

I dont mind to offend but i had such exact discussion with a girl, how do i say this, who couldnt keep her lugo close. her justification was it was ,"its not that big deal" and every naag was doing it in secret or open.

she was those type u would call feminazi so maybe shes just statistical outlier or sthing like that but walahi im not shaming, thats not me to judge but i believe the "its my choice, not big deal" is their go to arguments.

We could all respect differing opinions when we are made aware of the reasoning behind such opinion.

the problem is when theres hidden agenda in normalizing/appropriating sthing in a way which goes against the nature etc.

i hope u get my drift. PS: my offer still stands

I dont mind to offend but i had such exact discussion with a girl, how do i say this, who couldnt keep her lugo close. her justification was it was ,"its not that big deal" and every naag was doing it in secret or open.

she was those type u would call feminazi so maybe shes just statistical outlier or sthing like that but walahi im not shaming, thats not me to judge but i believe the "its my choice, not big deal" is their go to arguments.

We could all respect differing opinions when we are made aware of the reasoning behind such opinion.

the problem is when theres hidden agenda in normalizing/appropriating sthing in a way which goes against the nature etc.

Afkaaga caano lagu qabay saxib, highest praise from a fellow nomad.

Devaluing sex and making it normal to f*ck around reduces women to being sexual objects. It is exactly why women are disrespected in here.

They voted for a guy who bragged about grapping pussy without permission. Go figure.

Genie

The last suugo bender
It might be hard to swallow (lol), but homosexuality has always existed.

Come on, it's simple science or even common sense. How do you figure sperm survives in the bloodstream and the funny path you qouted. Sperm doesn't divide, it's haploid, and completely defenseless outside the testes with a veryyy limited lifespan, much less its cells miraculously traveling (lol) and still accumulating for years (lol) in the female brain (lol)

Why the brain, one wonders :drakelaugh:

Homosexuality among men yes , but women , women were very rare believe it or not.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You do realize that sperm dies after 7 days MAX after it has entered the females body..... right? This is why sex Ed is so desperately needed just look how gullible you guys are....

I'm very well versed on sex and sex education me sharing it does not mean i believe IN it , i just thought it was bizarre and fascinating :chrisfreshhah:

Genie

The last suugo bender
It has nothing to do with genetic changes in females but much to do with popularized sexual life styles. Too much plays a role as well. Also, severe restrictions on people's behavior in certain societies like that of Saudi Arabia can lead to homosexual tendencies in both genders.

Why do you think the Saudis have more homosexuals than you would find in America? It is culture and environment that breeds certain life styles which become the norm. It was the same with Greeks and Romans.

Say wallahi ?? thats so hard to believe. Statistic would help?

I was pointing out masculinity more than anything else, women now a days especially in the west seem more masculine.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Ever think about how much time and resources men have spent loving/hating s? :siilaanyolaugh:

What a ridiculous study...

VixR

Veritas
You can be proud of an aspect of your body without competing with someone else. And what I said was in response to an assumption made about you which you shot down. You have shown in the reply that you value having that piece of you in tact.

Sex is special with the word "Special" being subjective. From cultural perspective, a woman willing to open her legs for me for my pleasure and hers made the biggest gesture in expression of love. For that view, I can never f*ck a prostitute or a woman I am not attached to simply because my emotions are intertwined to my sex interests in a female. Compare this to some guy who takes any opportunity to stick his dick into any woman who lays on her back for whatever reason. This is what Sex being special means to me, and the meaning of more than the primal need we all have in us for sex.
That's not a cultural perspective, but your own. Somalis don't even believe in love; they believe in utility and convenience. Kulaha expression of love. That's a Westernized perspective..

I'm glad you're finally admitting its subjective though. This is really too obvious a thing to back and forth about.

Kulaha outliers lol. Idc about the girl you talked to. I'm not making the 'its my choice' argument, it's simply a fact that isn't innately special. We can attach meaning to it as individuals, yes, but there's nothing majick special about sex, aight. Wah.

Shove your offer up your arsehole and that straw you're sipping where the sun don't shine nacala. I'm I talking to a wall.

This is why you can tell apart promiscuous and virgin/inexperienced women.
Promiscuous ones attach little meaning to sex & see it as meaningless. This idea is being pushed into mainstream so as to have sexual liberation of women & destigmatize the taboo.

Which is why FWBs usually don't work out because one person starts to develop feelings due to engaging in a very intimate act. Just staring into someone's eyes for long is enough to make strangers feel closer
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/34547488
So imagine how intimate of an act when someone's inside your most private area which also involves eye contact, skin touching (also said to bring ppl closer), etc..
Usually ppl who don't feel anything about it are either damaged from abuse/trauma etc or have been with so many they're desensitized aka imus prime.:gaasdrink:

TooMacaan

VIP
What doesn't make sense to me is why the "masculinity" and other 'issues' wouldn't also affect women who were s-xually active with their husbands as well???...since the argument is that the fluids enter via bloodstream, into the brain, and all that other wild speculations..??

That's not a cultural perspective, but your own. Somalis don't even believe in love; they believe in utility and convenience. Kulaha expression of love. That's a Westernized perspective..

I'm glad you're finally admitting its subjective though. This is really too obvious a thing to back and forth about. .

You are more westernized than I am Vix. Funny to read that comment from you. There is something odd about your views on this one. Things aren't making sense reading your perspective. You don't even come across as real Somali, yet you are more extreme than them nomads on this subject.

Last edited:
Say wallahi ?? thats so hard to believe. Statistic would help?

I was pointing out masculinity more than anything else, women now a days especially in the west seem more masculine.

Where I live most women look gorgeous under 30. In some states and in some western countries they may look more masculine and it could be genetic.

The females who want to project masculine traits cut their hair too short, and dress/talk like guys to distinguish themselves from other females. They are lesbians.

Status
Not open for further replies.