Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You are more westernized than I am Vix. Funny to read that comment from you. There is something odd about your views on this one. Things aren't making sense reading your perspective. You don't even come across as real Somali, yet you are more extreme than them nomads on this subject.

look @VixR is probs butt hurt because she's promiscuous to put it lightly :chrisfreshhah:

she read this and went :cosbyhmm: well shittttt!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:chrisfreshhah:

Too funny. Being butt hurt sounds about right. Or hiding her true reasons for being disgusted with Sex. She could have Coitophobia/Genophobia. Her being liberal on everything and a tree hugger ... hmmm...

Nah all she talks about is sex/relationships. Personally I think she gets off by being argumentative B with stick up her ass.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Everyone knows sperm only lives up to 72 hours in the womans body. Most die in 12 and some stay alive max 7 days given the right condition so this is BS.

Seems some of you didn't receive sex ed. :what1:

Damn! bro, you roll in that Cadillac? Nice car. Is it Honda? Looks tight whatever the brand is.

Cadillac:what1:

Honda :mjlol:

Its low profile stanced Audi A8 https://www.somalispot.com/threads/cars-enthusiasts.26344/

6941516993_dddc09b2c5_b.jpg

Yea, it looked like Cadillac CTS and the avatar was too small to guess it better. I would drive that over the Audi any day saxib.

I took this Dodge Charger for a road trip all the way to Maryland, Virginia and Penn. Then they sent me a toll charge after a month

:drakelaugh:

I love American Cars.

VixR

Veritas
Wait, you're a lesbian sis? :dwill:
Nah, I'm not lesbian. They said they thought I must be a FGM'd lesbo all bc I said sex isn't inherently special. The leap. All bc it's a supposedly a deeply special, spiritual, act of love dubby at its base:drakelaugh:I mean, I guess common sense can't be taught.
Nah all she talks about is sex/relationships. Personally I think she gets off by being argumentative B with stick up her ass.

:cryinglaughsmiley:
The irony.

You seem a bit on the dull side, I must say.

Yea, it looked like Cadillac CTS and the avatar was too small to guess it better. I would drive that over the Audi any day saxib.

Lamo Cadillac and Jag are on life support. They about to close down Jag no body is buying them cars even Americans, Cadillac is not doing better either sales going south. Americans excel in Trucks that's about it where as Germans in just about everything else however thier sales in devolping countries are taking a hit from the Japanese.

BTW you can't possibly compare A8 a full size luxury Sedan with mid size premium sport car like CTS. They are different categories.

I took this Dodge Charger for a road trip all the way to Maryland, Virginia and Penn. Then they sent me a toll charge after a month

:drakelaugh:

I love American Cars.

Aside from the hellcat engine, the new Charger is :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

They are basically the same car just with fugly exterior

9110ed09f5307790683e7858902e791c--yams--dodge-charger.jpg

1402606093866.jpg

Last edited:
Lamo Cadillac and Jag are on life support. They about to close down Jag no body is buying them cars even Americans, Cadillac is not doing better either sales going south. Americans excel in Trucks that's about it where as Germans in just about everything else however thier sales in devolping countries are taking a hit from the Japanese.

BTW you can't possibly compare A8 a full size luxury Sedan with mid size premium sport car like CTS. They are different categories.

I like the comfort and it looks good. German cars are well engineered naturally. I am biased towards Ugly American Cars.

I like the comfort and it looks good. German cars are well engineered naturally. I am biased towards Ugly American Cars.

German cars are considered the black belt of automobile industry in terms of engineering, design, features and options. They, after all, are the ones who invented the modern car. Lets not forget to mention they also produce cars with span life of 3 years like rushing every new feature into production model killed their reputation for reliability. Japanese are beneath Germern and American cars, the only thing going for them is reliability and availability of cheap spare parts.

German cars are considered the black belt of automobile industry in terms of engineering, design, features and options. They, after all, are the ones who invented the modern car. Lets not forget to mention they also produce cars with span life of 3 years like rushing every new feature into production model killed their reputation for reliability. Japanese are beneath Germern and American cars, the only thing going for them is reliability and availability of cheap spare parts.

Many American cars also use the same parts. Similar platform and only the body is different. Sometimes same engines can be used for different trucks/suvs. Smart way of making car parts cheap. Interchangeability is how they did it.

I was actually looking for a "differential assembly", a case with the gears and all in, for my SUV and saw on Ebay one up for sale, then they listed other cars that use the same parts. The list was a page long, I was surprised lol.

The dealer wanted $4000, used is $1000, so I went shopping on Ebay hahahahaha. See if I could do it on the cheap myself with some guy who works with me who has a huge arsenal of car tools and works on his cars.

It turns out though that we need to lift the car high up to work underneath it, no lift capable of that is at our disposal, so it looks like I will be riding the train instead of dealing with the noisy chewed up gears in the differential. I busted the beast since it has high mileage.

Anyways, sorry about the rambling.

I am out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts