Wode Maya becomes Ethiopian Airlines Brand Ambassador

You are Habeshaphobic. Sorry, but how I am about to trust an Ogaden guy with nacayb for Habeshas on this. 😂
If only you knew how white washed they amhara have become with their bogus claim that they were the only civilised people in the horn of africa while the rest were backward while the reality is the cover up of ethnic cleansing and genetical modification they have done.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I remember watching that video. They had large protests to stop like 100 to 200 yeamenis from living in Korea. Koreans don't f*ck around when it comes to foreign coming to their shores.
Wtf is that guy wearing a Spiderman suit spitting xenophobic shiet? Asians are weird people :deadmanny:

"Amharic is a pidginization it has a cushitic substratum. The Tigray has the highest Arabian DNA they are 50% Arabian, Amhara are between 30%-40% just like the Galatai. You people love to create fairytales for your amalgamated identity, origins and language."

"Spreading misinformation does not change facts. Northern Ethiopic languages include Ethiopic(Ge'ez), Tigrinya(Northern Ethiopia) and Tigre(Eritrea). Amharic closest relative is Argobba not Tigrinya and not Ethiopic(Ge'ez). By definition Amharic is a South Ethiopic language originated in the shewa plateau, it did not originate in the Northern Ethiopia region with Ethiopic(Ge'ez) and Tigrinya. Your entire identity, language and culture is rooted in fairytales. If anything Amharas are Shewan Southern migrates into Northern Ethiopia, as there the first and oldest Amharic script is found in South Central plateau of Ethiopia also known as Shewa not in Northern Ethiopia."

@Apollo

When DNA samples are being collected they should collect from these areas not selected exotic looking amharas.

Look at them and tell me how semotic these people are.They look like a mix of nilotes and cushites.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo

When DNA samples are being collected they should collect from these areas not selected exotic looking amharas.

Look at them and tell me how semotic these people are.They look like a mix of nilotes and cushites.

No offense, but you are trolling.

Darker Amharas will have the same result as lighter Amharas. DNA results are generally the same for people from the same ethnic group as they have been marrying each other for centuries.

Don't confuse individual differences in looks with actual difference in ancestry. Ethnic group membership is more important. This is also why your previous commentary on Hawiyes was ridiculous. They are the same as other Somalis.

No offense, but you are trolling.

Darker Amharas will have the same result as lighter Amharas. DNA results are generally the same for people from the same ethnic group as they have been marrying each other for centuries.

Don't confuse individual differences in looks with actual difference in ancestry. Ethnic group membership is more important. This is also why your previous commentary on Hawiyes was ridiculous. They are the same as other Somalis.
Naah when these dark amharas mix with white male expertriates( Russians,Brits,French etc) in Addis Ababa during the reign of Haile Selasie then you have those exotic looking kinds like the weeknd etc.
Prostituion is a culture in Addis Ababa its something normal which even beats most of other African states.
Imagine you go to hotels and a woman includes accommodation package.

Look at rheir faces they looked mixed with nilotic its not even being dark.Dark somalis look like Sri lankans but dark amhara look like mix of dinkas,bantus and cushites.

You take samples from villages and not

Apollo

VIP
Naah when these dark amharas mix with white male expertriates( Russians,Brits,French etc) in Addis Ababa during the reign of Haile Selasie then you have those exotic looking kinds like the weeknd etc.
Prostituion is a culture in Addis Ababa its something normal which even beats most of other African states.
Imagine you go to hotels and a woman includes accommodation package.

Look at rheir faces they looked mixed with nilotic its not even being dark.Dark somalis look like Sri lankans but dark amhara look like mix of dinkas,bantus and cushites.

You take samples from villages and not

Low tier trolling, okay dude.. you are now only embarrassing yourself.

Low tier trolling, okay dude.. you are now only embarrassing yourself.
How so?

I am against pathological lies amhara have been propagating claimming to be of solomonic ancestry and being semitic and have right to

Also how come only dark amharas are found in amhara region in villages while exotic looking super beautiful amhara found in Addis Ababa?
How is that trolling?
Didnt I show you a clip where they claimed they were clever and more good looking than the rest of Ethiopian ethnic groups?

With affluence and status comes opportunity to genetically modify your looks.

The problems in Ethiopia the root cause was racism,marginalisation and ethnic cleansing.

Even @xabashi was enjoying the suffering of Tigrayans and wishing Eritreans to stay for 10 years in Tigray and continue carry out this ethnic cleansing so to @xabashi "All Ethiopians are equal but others (Amhara) are more equal.

Amhara are ethnic cleansing gumuz people in Metekel and now they have started ethnic cleansing Qimat people in Amhara region.

Trending

Latest posts