Wode Maya becomes Ethiopian Airlines Brand Ambassador

Ethiopian Women In Their Late 30s

giphy.gif

Ethiopian aurline the most racist airline in Africa which marginalises Somalis in employment.

They have wode maya as ambassador while only one somali pilot works for the entire airline.Ethiopian airlines is used by more somalis than amhara or oromo.
Yet there are no customer service,lower tier ,middle tier or upper tier somali managers,engineers,janitors.

Recently they even sacked pilots or staff from Tigrayan background.

they very loyal to their country and ethnic I'll give em that, they're 100% more loyal than any woman, it's just impressive but I don't know their sexual loyalty
I wasn't asking how loyal they are to their country but how loyal are they to their man.. Lol..

Ethiopian aurline the most racist airline in Africa which marginalises Somalis in employment.

They have wode maya as ambassador while only one somali pilot works for the entire airline.Ethiopian airlines is used by more somalis than amhara or oromo.
Yet there are no customer service,lower tier ,middle tier or upper tier somali managers,engineers,janitors.

No body gives a rats ass about Somalis.. And who is to be blamed for that?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

is there ethiopian woman in somali airline no so wtf do u want from them is their country why would they want somali there doesn't make sense

I wasn't asking how loyal they are to their country but how loyal are they to their man.. Lol..
Amhara women in Addis Ababa some look exotic and beautiful you will never find like them in Gonder or Gojjam.You have to indestand there has been alot of white foreingers who came to build Ethiopia during its cradle and amhara women are very generous with their punani even those that are married.

is there ethiopian woman in somali airline no so wtf do u want from them is their country why would they want somali there doesn't make sense
Ethiopia rules over a whole Somali region.. But nevertheless it's no excuse, Somalis are low because we fucket up our country and we expect to immigrate elsewhere and get treated like first class citizens..

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Nigga whats wrong with you do you want them to hire 2000 somalis? Maybe somalis shouldn have sold their airplanes during the civil war :sass1:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Wrong I am Xawadle. On 23andMe half of my 300+ relatives have either Hindi or Arab and I myself got ancient eurasian in me. You wanna see screenshots of my E-V32 Hapologroup relatives with Hindi.

Not true. Habeshas have way more Arab (Ancient Arab) and no Somali has Indian except for Benadiris.