Wode Maya becomes Ethiopian Airlines Brand Ambassador

Guys this dna thing is a sham.

I dont think an Amhara has more semitic or Euro asian blood than me apart from those that have had european admixture in the last 100 years.

Amhara people in Addis Ababa have mixed with alot of white expertriates ranging from Russians,British,Italians,French,Indians etc
They came to transform Abysinia into modern Ethiopia.Building roads,teaching in schools,civil engineers ,diplomats etc

Just like Kikuyus who some look like the weeknd.Because the land of the Kikuyus was settled by the British and was called White highlands while Kikuyus were labourers and you know how thenwhite man would just sleep with any woman he wanted.

Then you also have Chaga people.that live around Mt Kilimanjaro who have had interraction with Germans.

Hard to find, she lived pre-camera times. Also look at Selassie's wife Menen Asfaw. His mother probably looked like Menen Asfaw.
Bro there were alot of indians working for him as aides for Ras mackenon.

Look at this woman and tell me what ethnicity she is.

Apollo

VIP
Bro there were alot of indians working for him as aides for Ras mackenon.

Look at this woman and tell me what ethnicity she is.

I highly doubt that. Seems disgraceful for royals to dilute themselves with Indians of all people. Even in Bantu countries like Kenya and South Africa people don't think highly of Indians.

Seen Habeshas who look like Selassie's many times before. His look is not that rare, like 1 in 10 of them look like that.

I highly doubt that. Seems disgraceful for royals to dilute themselves with Indians of all people. Even in Bantu countries like Kenya and South Africa people don't think highly of Indians.

Seen Habeshas who look like Selassie's many times before. His look is not that rare, like 1 in 10 of them look like that.
Its not disgraceful there were no white woman to marry.Infact Haile Selasie used to tell amhara to make their women sleep with others.
I know of one Ogaden guy who impressed Haile Selasie with his physique and the guy become a celebrity like Hugh hefner.Uu ka dax bixi jerey alot of xabashi.Then when they get kids theybwould claim to be amhara.Also they used to steal Somali kids in baadiya.

Apollo

VIP
Its not disgraceful there were no white woman to marry.Infact Haile Selasie used to tell amhara to make their women sleep with others.
I know of one Ogaden guy who impressed Haile Selasie with his physique and the guy become a celebrity like Hugh hefner.Uu ka dax bixi jerey alot of xabashi.Then when they get kids theybwould claim to be amhara.Also they used to steal Somali kids in baadiya.

You are Habeshaphobic. Sorry, but how I am about to trust an Ogaden guy with nacayb for Habeshas on this. 😂

Trending