Wode Maya becomes Ethiopian Airlines Brand Ambassador

Apollo

VIP
Wrong I am Xawadle. On 23andMe half of my 300+ relatives have either Hindi or Arab and I myself got ancient eurasian in me. You wanna see screenshots of my E-V32 Hapologroup relatives with Hindi.

I have seen you on 23andMe. You have zero Arab or Indian, lmao. And those Somalis with Indian are part Benadiri. Somalis historically not from Mogadishu have zero Indian.

Somalis Expect To Much Of The World

giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Saleban and saruur and large % of Ceyr look burnt faced.
Then you also have murusade too.

Online meme. In reality they look no different from other Somalis.

I have seen some seriously madow looking Issa Djiboutians while at the same time also seen pseudo-Arab looking Habar Gidirs.

Ethnic Somali clans don't look that different from each other.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I have seen you on 23andMe. You have zero Arab or Indian, lmao. And those Somalis with Indian are part Benadiri. Somalis historically not from Mogadishu have zero Indian.
23andMe only goes back 400 years dude. It shows I am 100% Somali but some other services and Promethease show I got ancient Eurasian back migration in me. Some Oceania, some Afghani is in me too. We're talking thousands years ago and no not all my relatives are Benadari. They're from central and northern Somali area. I am ancient white boy. How you think I got my immunity genes?

Nigga whats wrong with you do you want them to hire 2000 somalis? Maybe somalis shouldn have sold their airplanes during the civil war :sass1:
Only Somalis are stupid enough to destroy and sell off their countries assets and infrastructure.. Can you believe during the civil war era they would destroy public buildings by looting all the furnitures, windows and doors and then use the building as a toilet.. Bunch of xayawaans :ohlord:

Apollo

VIP
23andMe only goes back 400 years dude. It shows I am 100% Somali but some other services and Promethease show I got ancient Eurasian back migration in me. Some Oceania, some Afghani is in me too. We're talking thousands years ago and no not all my relatives are Benadari. They're from central and northern Somali area. I am ancient white boy. How you think I got my immunity genes?

Habeshas get more Arabian on GedMatch than Somalis.. Stop embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

Online meme. In reality they look no different from other Somalis.

I have seen some seriously madow looking Issa Djiboutians while at the same time also seen pseudo-Arab looking Habar Gidirs.
What did I say I never said all HG.
I said large % of Ceyr which means not all Ceyr.You have fiqi shini not in the list and some Ayanle ceyr.Also there is Sacad too.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Only Somalis are stupid enough to destroy and sell off their countries assets and infrastructure.. Can you believe during the civil war era they would destroy public buildings by looting all the furnitures, windows and doors and then use the building as a toilet.. Bunch of xayawaans :ohlord:
That is fucking wild the craziest story i heard was that they took statues in xamar and sold it. But to be fair those somalis that did that didn came from xamar they came from baadiyo places so you could expect that :francis:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What did I say I never said all HG.
I said large % of Ceyr which means not all Ceyr.You have fiqi shini not in the list and some Ayanle ceyr.Also there is Sacad too.
The most beautiful singer in Xamar is HG/Saruur. They got some fine people stop hating.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Habeshas get more Arabian on GedMatch than Somalis.. Stop embarrassing yourself. Just stop.
That's fine. Good for them. I have some Aghani and other stuff in me. Even my freaking eye brows look like Iranian ones. Some girls liked my eye brows. Some Habasha are light skinned as f*ck. North africa is near them so it doesn't surprise me they got more arab in them.

Apollo

VIP
The Weeknd doesnt look Arabic but looks like Will Smith.Not all Habesha look like Haile Selasie but majority are as short as Haile Selasie.

You do realize that an ethnic group can have a variety of looks. There are many Habeshas with that Haile Selassie Semitic look, but of course not all of them, but enough that many people have noticed the Semitic-like looks in Habeshas..

That's fine. Good for them. I have some Aghani and other stuff in me. Even my freaking eye brows look like Iranian ones. Some girls liked my eye brows. Some Habasha are light skinned as f*ck. North africa is near them so it doesn't surprise me they got more arab in them.
The average North African has barely any Arab DNA [the vast majority have Berber Autosomal Profiles]. Habeshas got their Arab DNA from Yemen.

Lmao Haile Selassie's great grandson is a housing service officer in North London. How the mighty have fallen.

Qumati uu is daqey.
Amhara know how to genetically modify their dna.
If you take a pic of Haile selasies father Ras mackenon you will think he is related to Uhuru Kenyatta.

Trending