Why wont somalis learn the language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
Where i live (Sweden) is filled with Somalis who have been living in the country for 20+ years but still can't speak a sentence in Swedish.
Why is that so? when they first came to the country they went to a school called SFi (swedish for immigrants) and studied the language but noooooo.
I also wonder why many somali elders complain about the gaal country "These dirty gaals are influencing our children blah blah" my ninja what did you expect? did you really think it would be easy to raise muslim children in a gaal country where they don't wear hijab? read the Quran? lmaoo

Instead of complaining why didn't you study the language and try to become a nurse? a police officer? a teacher? so that you could slowly repair Somalia?
I wonder what Somalia could have been if these people got their education and came back to change Somalia.
//qashin ratings hurt my soul-_-

The other day I got on a Uber with an Indian driver who said he had been living in the U.K. since 1980 and his English was horrendous. Languages are hard to learn 4 some people especially if they have a poor educational background in their own native language.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis who are raised in those countries (coming as young kids or born there) speak local languages without an accent.

It's the fobs and middle-aged migrants who can't and usually it's on purpose.

Especially with the internet, you can live most of your day immersed in a foreign bubble and most of the older Somalis also only socialize with other Somalis.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some Somalis have poor educational background and can’t speak English barely so I can understand that they will find it hard to learn Swedish however what I don’t understand is Young Somalis that come to Sweden as kids and struggle with speaking the language I think one reason is when a person lives in a place filled with Somalis they won’t be learning Swedish

I remember when I first came here with my parents first place we lived was rinkeby we moved within a year cause my uncle suggested we would learn the language at a quicker rate and integrate faster if we lived somewhere with less Somalis up north in Norrland lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending