OPINION Why we Somalilanders need independence

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
We all know that in the end the Somali army will intervene in a struggle for control of Sool , Sanaag , Awdal ,The Somali army is strikingly rapidly developing and expanding.
f*ck the failed state of said baree. Somalia is a failed state rub by warlords, terrorist, corrupt politicians and extremist. And I hope my country somaliland will prosper and somalia keeps failing

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Keep crying.
Keep hating
giphy.gif

What yall landers need to understand is that you are trying to get away from Somalia. Not the other way around. You are the ones that are climbing up the hill. So until you get recognition keep crying

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
What yall landers need to understand is that you are trying to get away from Somalia. Not the other way around. You are the ones that are climbing up the hill. So until you get recognition keep crying
Understood. Inshallah my country gets its independence. We should have never joined with Italian somalia in 1960. It was the biggest mistake in our history 😪

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Somaliland is already independent, the thing they don’t have is global recognition which tbh factually speaking they won’t get. That being said I hope they get whatever it is they want, they clearly want nothing to do with Somalia therefore forcing them is just wrong, Somaliland hanoolaato!

Somaliland is already independent, the thing they don’t have is global recognition which tbh factually speaking they won’t get. That being said I hope they get whatever it is they want, they clearly want nothing to do with Somalia therefore forcing them is just wrong, Somaliland hanoolaato!
I was just defending you lot and you do this to me :wow:

Trending