Why we Somalilanders need independence

Lol you PL niggas are hilarious you dont want SL to be a country. But at the same time you want PL to be a country:pacspit::pachah1::sass2:
Its not love. Its hate. If u niggas actually loved us we would be free by now 💯
giphy.gif
Sxb I will always be by your side and support you in every way possible .......
(to leave the office).

OhSorry , I thought I was texting Farmaajo.

SL has been independent for 30 years now and it’s clear as day they’ll never entertain the idea of Somaliweyn.

Let them do as they please.

SL has been independent for 30 years now and it’s clear as day they’ll never entertain the idea of Somaliweyn.

Let them do as they please.
Buuhodle, Badhan , lasqoray , Taleex , boocame has been independent for 30 years now and it’s clear as day they’ll never entertain the idea of Somaliland !

Let them do as they please .

Buuhodle, Badhan , lasqoray , Taleex , boocame has been independent for 30 years now and it’s clear as day they’ll never entertain the idea of Somaliland !

Let them do as they please .
I’m from Boocame and I’ll never entertain the idea of SL either.

What I don’t get is why Koonfurians beg SL for a reunification that’ll never happen when there are bigger problems to worry about like securing the capital and getting rid of AS.

Last edited:

What I don’t get is why Koonfurians beg SL for a reunification that’ll never happened when there are bigger problems to worry about like securing the capital.
Beenta

What I don’t get is why Koonfurians beg SL for a reunification that’ll never happened when there are bigger problems to worry about like securing the capital.
From Boocame ? Ninku been badana

Mr Habar Jeclo , you must be politicain
You speak from both sides of your mouth !

Nin Xasaan Ugaas ah oo Dhulbahante ah baan ahay. Who are you to tell me what I am and what I’m not abahaa wass.

My point is: Somalia has bigger issues to worry about than an imaginary reunification with SL. The extermination of Al-Shabaab and implementation of SSC are much more important.
Just keep calm Sxb .

So somalia can not genocide my people again
they killed mjs in galkayo whats your point my habaryar died

im not going to blame Somalia or a qabil cause I know there were dictators in charge of the country

and puntland is safe what else does Somali land have on Somalia

just desert and not a river in site:pachah1:

Idk what really is the point of independence from Somalia
if PL or SL become their own country

we all know abo Biden will spread peace:comeon:

and it will slowely go back to somalia:jcoleno:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
they killed mjs in galkayo whats your point my habaryar died

im not going to blame Somalia or a qabil cause I know there were dictators in charge of the country

and puntland is safe what else does Somali land have on Somalia

just desert and not a river in site:pachah1:
I have relatives killed by somalia. I wouldn't blame anyone like you though. Somaliathe sate genocided my people and that's a fact

Trending