Why Somalis look different to everyone else in the Horn of Africa

BANTU

+op MVLI
You live in a wasteland that is not worth more than an inch of our land lol. We wouldn't take it if it were free ya Big foreheaded fool. We will stick to governing it, no need to inhabit it.
I envy Ethiopia's land wallahi

Sometimes I hate my people, even "educated" "world traveled" neefs like @LarryThePuntite are xenophobic trash

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Whether someone is 47 % African or 54 % African doesn't change a persons phenotype. Thats all less than 10 % and you'll only see some changes in appearance at around 20-25 %, and even then not that much. African Americans are 25 % white, and they're hardly lighter than their west african ancestors. Bear in mind, that our non-african isn't white but near eastern.
Can you at least provide a source to back up this genetic study. Population geneticists use samples of ancient DNA to compare the DNA of distinct group of people because human genome changes over time. Coming up with numbers like this without using any ancient specimen ??? I highly doubt this genetic study is reliable.

I envy Ethiopia's land wallahi

Sometimes I hate my people, even "educated" "world traveled" neefs like @LarryThePuntite are xenophobic trash
He's a snake oil salesman of the modern era. Anyways it really doesn't matter about how much land you have or how much resources it has as long as the people can produce. Look at Japan, it lacks most industrial inputs but is ahead of every single country in production.

You live in a wasteland that is not worth more than an inch of our land lol. We wouldn't take it if it were free ya Big foreheaded fool. We will stick to governing it, no need to inhabit it.
Here we go again , a raw meat eating f*ck boy with a profile of an empire that lost to a black box. Once the oromos wake up and realise they are second class cizitens Ethiopia is fucked