Why Somalis look different to everyone else in the Horn of Africa

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
lols I won't bother with someone who actually thinks he's 98 % African.

the dna test isn't about me its about the maasai and other east africans dey don't come close to somalis in 23&me dna tests......... somalis score the highest East African dna on 23 &me tutsi come in second place.... I have seen was a somali who got 99% East African

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Oromos are not diverse because of their haplogroups, because that doesn't actually determine your admixture/race. They're diverse because of their AutoSomal.

Somalis around 1000 years probably had the same diversity in their haplogroups, but i'm guessing they bottlenecked hard asf.

Yes, though this is basic knowledge. Intent wasn't to equate the two.

Conjecture, at best. But jury is still out.

Can you stop following me around, I dont have time to reply to afrocentric fools who choose to ignore the facts so they can live in their bubble. I've already answered your questions.
Where did u get the fucking idea that i'm "afrocentric" :gucciwhat: aar ladies and gentlemen baal neefkaani uu soo duuceya. U are not coming up with any facts just garbage suugo crap.

east west omotic

MG_5911-1170x780.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have noticed some facial similarities between Nilotics and Somalis.
3a7e0d3fca98d2915920c63465f1cfad.jpg

fb1c2d4fdd8628e3ff9c943db11b9146.jpg

I think the small eyes + high cheekbones look in Somalis is from the extinct east African ancestor that we share with Nilotes. Maybe I am just seeing things.

It is interesting to think about though. I hope we can one day reconstruct those extinct ancient ancestors.

stop it habasha are mixed not somalis..... and the somalis have the same amount of west asian dna as maasai its ranges from 0-25% meaning some maasai and somali have very little%...........

the habasha and most oromos are mixed but somalis are literally sum of purest africans..... its all about adaptation to ur environment thats why we look da way we do not cuz of a ancient mix.....

I took my dna I was 98% East African look at the difference between somalis and Amharas and also notice tutsi score the second highest east african % after somalis.......

somali dna 23&me

e
som.jpg

Amharas
sudan-eb.jpg

Dinka South Sudan Nilotic (notice the west african dna)
sud.jpg

tutsi Rwanda notice the high East African dna
rwanda.jpg

maasai kenya notice the high East African(also notice the west african dna which is bantu)

ken-4.jpg
Certain Somali features are probably due to an ancient mixing of the early Afro Asiatic population( from North Africa or the Levant ) with an extinct nilotic-like population . You can put a Negroe in Somalia for the next 20 000 years and he will still look Bantu without admixture .

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Certain Somali features are probably due to an ancient mixing of the early Afro Asiatic population( from North Africa or the Levant ) with an extinct nilotic-like population . You can put a Negroe in Somalia for the next 20 000 years and he will still look Bantu without admixture .
Somalis actually think that Kushites are the aboriginal inhabitants of the horn but in actual facts, the Cushitic people's ancestry like you said, derived from an ancient intermixing of Eurasians (during migration back to Africa >12000 years ago) and some native east African population.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The first ever nuclear genome from an ancient African was extracted from a (male) fossil in mota cave (Ethiopia) dating back to 4500 years ago. the ancient man has no traces of Eurasian DNA in it's genome which indicates that he is an aboriginal east African.

When the researchers compared the ancient man's genome to those of contemporary humans, the closest match was with the Aari people of southern Ethiopia but they have some Eurasian admixture.

https://www.nature.com/news/first-ancient-african-genome-reveals-vast-eurasian-migration-1.18531

Last edited:
Somalis will always be the Cream de la Creame in the Cushitic hierarchy and pecking order.

We have the most land, least people and subclans who have more land than entire ethnic groups in Ethiopia.

Ethiopia has way too many Cushitic langaabs.

This is why I laugh when Neefs like @Menelik III come on here.

:camby:Get in the back of the line you bug:icon eek: eyed neef.

:wtf:What happened to you? You used to be the voice of reason around these parts smh.

btw every time you use neef this is what i think of

giphy.gif
:pachah1:
i.

:ufdup: Hey i'm the Top Cushite here. I can say whatever I want.

Don't let some of the degenerates on here take you to their 4chan inspired dungeons. I here it's hard to escape. Don't forget the internet is forever and you are a future leader (be it Somalia or Puntland) and don't have anonymity like the other users.

P.S i caught that little change you made :dabcasar:

Don't let some of the degenerates on here take you to their 4chan inspired dungeons. I here it's hard to escape. Don't forget the internet is forever and you are a future leader (be it Somalia or Puntland) and don't have anonymity like the other users.

P.S i caught that little change you made :dabcasar:

I don't want to be a politican macaan.

I will however keep making videos and other things online.

Just practicing on working with trolls first before going completely public.

I'm almost ready for primetime.
:gaasdrink:

Trending