Why Somalis look different to everyone else in the Horn of Africa

Don't let some of the degenerates on here take you to their 4chan inspired dungeons. I here it's hard to escape. Don't forget the internet is forever and you are a future leader (be it Somalia or Puntland) and don't have anonymity like the other users.

P.S i caught that little change you made :dabcasar:

I keep messing up puntite and cushite. loool

Wait, aren't all Somali's Puntites?

I mean we totally squatted on that name, excellent grab from the pages of history.

I keep messing up puntite and cushite. loool

Wait, aren't all Somali's Puntites?

I mean we totally squatted on that name, excellent grab from the pages of history.

Much like the name Ethiopia. In either case there is no way to tell those were not the locations people were talking about at that time...so i say it's legit:manny:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Can somebody example 101 of Cushitic?
All my life I have been told darood my forefather was Yemeni.
Didn’t pay attention to DNA results and Cush bs. Until somebody I know who’s half Omar mohamud (we are same subclan) and half white did the 23andme and result was half east African and bit of European and indigenous. Also the result shown minimal middle eastern 1.2%.
The question is Arab swirling was a lie?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Can we even call Oromos ethnic cushites anymore, with this significant level of admixture from other groups, the more i think about the more it confirms my suspicion that oromos are diluted cushites

:leon: is that so, then you have chosen excellent test subjects...carry on:ehh:

I’m not going to lie, I learned a lot on this forum.

The only thing is that, you have to navigate through a ton of depressing posts from neefs who are in pain with thier ego.

The most fascinating thing is that everyone is here based on “Ego”. Most people are here to just defend thier clansmen online and berate others, all while claiming they “Care”.

It’s intense to navigate through the Xaar sometimes.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The first ever nuclear genome from an ancient African was extracted from a (male) fossil in mota cave (Ethiopia) dating back to 4500 years ago. the ancient man has no traces of Eurasian DNA in it's genome which indicates that he is an aboriginal east African.

When the researchers compared the ancient man's genome to those of contemporary humans, the closest match was with the Aari people of southern Ethiopia but they have some Eurasian admixture.

https://www.nature.com/news/first-ancient-african-genome-reveals-vast-eurasian-migration-1.18531
This first ancient African DNA also revealed that the Aari tribe who are omotic speaking people have about 20% of Eurasian component in their genome which indicates that omotics aren't pure aboriginal East Africans either since they have some Caucasian features.
Basically, Nilotics can be said to be the oldest group in the Horn of Africa.

Aari people in the omo region, Ethiopia
woman-from-the-ari-tribe-in-ethiopia-CYCX17.jpg

Bronze-Award-at-PX3-2011-Exclusive-at-Aurora-Photos-Arbore-tribe.jpg

Anyone else want to suck on those huge nipples.

africa-ethiopia-omo-region-ari-tribe-man-photographed-at-the-cattle-F3BMW8.jpg

Last edited:
I’m not going to lie, I learned a lot on this forum.

The only thing is that, you have to navigate through a ton of depressing posts from neefs who are in pain with thier ego.

The most fascinating thing is that everyone is here based on “Ego”. Most people are here to just defend thier clansmen online and berate others, all while claiming they “Care”.

It’s intense to navigate through the Xaar sometimes.

You really need to take a break once in a while for you sanity. The crazy can be we infectious.

You live in a wasteland that is not worth more than an inch of our land lol. We wouldn't take it if it were free ya Big foreheaded fool. We will stick to governing it, no need to inhabit it.
Lol at a xabashi midget talking shit about pure cushites you are merely an agew with a minor semetic component
You are a rape baby:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Hold this L nigga

World

VIP
No way this is correct I always thought that our caucasoid ancestors came back to africa via the senai so they weren't north western eurasians but arabians?
then why do we share a common haplogroup with berbers did they move northwards?and E1b1b originates in north africa so this debunks this bullshit study.
Your right. Our non-African component isn't Arabian, but the person who compiled this data used Arabian as a base population just to compare.

Your right. Our non-African component isn't Arabian, but the person who compiled this data used Arabian as a base population just to compare.
But it also says we are predominantly negroid when that is far from the truth we are about 43% neolthic farmer 47% nilotic and 10% Iranian catholic we are predominantly caucasoid and you can see it in our features and the near eastern population that has the closest resemblance to somalis caucasoid ancestors are saudis whose natufian component peaks at as high at 60% in the northern most part of the country.

Please delete this study it is filled with false info.

Last edited:

World

VIP
But it also says we are predominantly negroid when that is far from the truth we are about 43% neolthic farmer 47% nilotic and 10% Iranian catholic we are predominantly caucasoid and you can see it in our features and the near eastern population that has the closest resemblance to somalis caucasoid ancestors are saudis whose natufian component peaks at as high at 60% in the northern most part of the country.
Whether someone is 47 % African or 54 % African doesn't change a persons phenotype. Thats all less than 10 % and you'll only see some changes in appearance at around 20-25 %, and even then not that much. African Americans are 25 % white, and they're hardly lighter than their west african ancestors. Bear in mind, that our non-african isn't white but near eastern.

Whether someone is 47 % African or 54 % African doesn't change a persons phenotype. Thats all less than 10 % and you'll only see some changes in appearance at around 20-25 %, and even then not that much. African Americans are 25 % white, and they're hardly lighter than their west african ancestors. Bear in mind, that our non-african isn't white but near eastern.
I doubt you could even compare them to any modern populations because at that time there were europeans who look like australian aboriginal I would love to see a reconstruction do you have any links?
20-25% you can easily differentiate eastern oromos from somalis even if there is just around a 15% genetic difference.

World

VIP
I doubt you could even compare them to any modern populations because at that time there were europeans who look like australian aboriginal I would love to see a reconstruction do you have any links?
20-25% you can easily differentiate eastern oromos from somalis even if there is just around a 15% genetic difference.

This South Sudanese youtuber who is 18 % Middle Eastern/North African looks indistinguishable from other South Sudanese people.