Why Somaliland wil NEVER again unite with Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rwanda was in chaos until everyone sat together and decided to unite.

Somalia will never be able to get off its seat when half the nation doesn't want to unite.

A united nation will destroy AS and any other threat to our nation.

We could've been like Rwanda.
Wuxu waa drug addicts and Mj with backturned is a drug they cant resist. Federal is as close as odayaasheena decided to get with dhiigcabta. Dowlad darisnimo one sec and then wax la maqlin oo la arkin the next(91). Waa la is cafiyey but MJ dont forget thats why we are horumar because for centuries we learn from mistakes.
The tribes that make up alshabaab are the ones that have to destroy it. Why should mj die in that fight when the host tribes are present? Besides AY has already done that and made somalia recover. Runta waa tan: by securing peace of pl, pl has done its share.Og secured shabeelle iyo kismaayo og have done their share.Mx rh hw havent secured theirs.
OG + HARTI= peace land
HW+RH+MX=dhiigcab then calaacal
Constant bullshit anaguna constant rebutting of bullshit

SL is an effect not cause.

DRACO

VIP
Somalians have so many problems SL should be the last thing on their minds.

Any fool who thinks RSL will Rejoin a FAILED STATE is dreaming or mad:pachah1:.

That's easy for you to say.

Did you ever think of how hard it will be for reer Galkacyo if Puntland stays how it is.

Or do you only think of your areas?the areas and tribes that are in disputes should reconcile and have the rwanda effect. How would pl and sl have relevancy in the bullets fired by hw rh and mx? Waar 10 thousand ton deadweight ayee yihiin.Lift your fuvking weight waqooyi are not superman.

Stop living in a fantasy and realise that PL's most populous region benefits from a stable and united Somalia.
Rwanda was in chaos until everyone sat together and decided to unite.

Somalia will never be able to get off its seat when half the nation doesn't want to unite.

A united nation will destroy AS and any other threat to our nation.

We could've been like Rwanda.

Sum up koonfur:"pl n sl can u hold our hand and make the waqooyi effect?"
Pl sl:"no, i wish i could, but i really cant. Beelo weyn oo big boy pants qabo ayaa tihiin. Do it yourselves"
Nin walbo xaarkiis ha is ka dhaqo than we can eat together and hang and beyond.
But kaalay xaarka iga dhaq?

AKHKHKHAS
diaper-mates.jpg

Wuxu waa drug addicts and Mj with backturned is a drug they cant resist. Federal is as close as odayaasheena decided to get with dhiigcabta. Dowlad darisnimo one sec and then wax la maqlin oo la arkin the next(91). Waa la is cafiyey but MJ dont forget thats why we are horumar because for centuries we learn from mistakes.
The tribes that make up alshabaab are the ones that have to destroy it. Why should mj die in that fight when the host tribes are present? Besides AY has already done that and made somalia recover. Runta waa tan: by securing peace of pl, pl has done its share.Og secured shabeelle iyo kismaayo og have done their share.Mx rh hw havent secured theirs.
OG + HARTI= peace land
HW+RH+MX=dhiigcab then calaacal
Constant bullshit anaguna constant rebutting of bullshit

SL is an effect not cause.
Edit *jubbooyinka i get the two mixed

In the north MSB didnt kill all northerners. Only isaaq and their snm militia. Stop making it an atrocities that happened to all northerners. In retaliation Snm fought with the rest of the northerners. What is there to cry about. Forget and forgive.
Now if we want to talk about innocent people being killed i feel like snm was just as bad as MSB.
One was a gov killing and fighting with a rebel group trying to overthrow a stable gov, the other killing was a rebel group trying to take control.
What happened to Snm faan of overthrowing afweyne AUN.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Why should SL and Somalia unite?

Because what Barre did happened to everyone....

In Puntland:

- Nearly all villages in Puntland except Galkacyo were burnt down and the water supply poisoned so that no one could move back. (Rigomane, Gambarey, Bursalaax)

- In Galkacyo, livestock was butchered, women raped by soldiers and even children incarcerated for unknown periods of time including my father and his siblings.

- Reer Cumar Maxmuud that formed the first Somali resistance SSDF were either bribed to come to Xamar or hunted down and executed like many others before them.

After all this, when Barre fell it didnt get better....

USC did this:

- Murdered all military-aged MJ men in Mogadishu (including all the men living with my father who escaped in time)

- Raped MJ women that were found on sight in Mogadishu

- Stole the property of all us that were smart to leave

- Took over half of Galkacyo and with it all of the land that people invested in

- Massacred hundreds of civilians in Galkacyo including elders.

All of these events were by warlords after the state collapsed after 91 when tribal conflict strife.

In Somalilands case the repression started from the end of the Ethiopian war tool 88-89 when all you man were relaxing in the "golden ages"

Farm

VIP
All of these events were by warlords after the state collapsed after 91 when tribal conflict strife.

In Somalilands case the repression started from the end of the Ethiopian war tool 88-89 when all you man were relaxing in the "golden ages"

You must be trolling. The first thing that happened after the coup was a number of MJs were arrested (including AY AUN) and more were assassinated/executed, leading all the way to the Mudug massacres of 1978 in which thousands died. At least do some basic research.

Last edited:

Nope, they were performed by the SNA with Isaaq generals leading it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why so many Somalis dwell in the past ?

Sure war happened that was 30 years ago no need to keep talking about the past like its yesterday move on

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Someone would have to be delusional to be thinking about somaliland when our current government is wrangling with federal states and needs foreign troops for protection and to fight their battles. Subhanallah

where do Geri even live in Somalia? Jubbaland? is there even more than 100 of you in the country?

Why so many Somalis dwell in the past ?

Sure war happened that was 30 years ago no need to keep talking about the past like its yesterday move on
Because the whole Sl project is based on their claim of lander holocaust. Without that there is no need for seperation.

where do Geri even live in Somalia? Jubbaland? is there even more than 100 of you in the country?
Yeah Kismaayo mostly. And it's a small clan, but we're no endangered species. You don't hear a lot because because they have an age old wadaad/sufi tradition and aren't involved much in politics

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yeah Kismaayo mostly. And it's a small clan, but we're no endangered species. You don't hear a lot because because they have an age old wadaad/sufi tradition and aren't involved much in politics

I thought your clan were all in Ethiopia, you learn something new everyday. :ohhh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What I find funny is not once have you ever seen a Somali politician admit when they are in the wrong or take the blame for something

Instead it’s all about pointing fingers and blaming others for their misfortune How many times have I seen Muse Bixi crying on TV over the war and than saying how can we ever be part of Somalis after what they did to us

What’s with this victim mentality ?

30 years we had to build the country up and these idiots always talking about the past

No,

We were being targeted since 1972.

Much more before Barre turned towards you.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Saalax Bidaar you are telling me we should re-unite after this? Look at what their army is saying bro.. It shouldn't even be considered..
Bradder 100k is fabricated number. Somalis aren’t that efficient in killing

We lost max 5k and that is liberal estimate. The greatest loss of life in our side occurred in 1988.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending