Why Somaliland wil NEVER again unite with Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Kagame said that when the genocide ended, people tried to divide or seek revenge.

But he convinced a nation that they were never going to improve if they divided again.

Somali states at the moment are suffering from severe realism when they should be more liberalist in their approach to reconciliation.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Atrocities were commited againt the Isaaq clan, there is no such thing as a “Somaliland Genocide”. You can exercise your right to self determination as a clan, but you have no legal claim to the name “Somaliland”.
The Gadabursi and Harti were perfectly content with MSB.
Perfectly summarized. They should seek compensations and apologies as a clan.

Rwanda was in chaos until everyone sat together and decided to unite.

Somalia will never be able to get off its seat when half the nation doesn't want to unite.

A united nation will destroy AS and any other threat to our nation.

We could've been like Rwanda.

So now it's back to the story you have convinced yourself. It is always Somaliland and Puntland's fault. When in fact it is South Somalia that is chaos, ungovernable and savage.

Maybe Puntland's president was right when he spoke recently. Fake unionist extremists like you are more dangerous to Somaliland and Puntland than anything else.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Rwanda was in chaos until everyone sat together and decided to unite.

Somalia will never be able to get off its seat when half the nation doesn't want to unite.
So because Xamar is not getting it shit together SL should re-unite with Somalia and wait until Somalia gets rid of Al-shabab that are getting more and more power?

You know why I am a firm believer of PL independence? Because PL success is automatically SL success. Currently SL is getting ignored by the IC but the day PL realizes that they can make greater changes on their own... The international community cannot ignore both SL and PL..

That will be the day Somalis in the region will see the greatest change they have ever seen... Recognized PL and SL can do more by themselves than being under Somalia..

So because Xamar is not getting it shit together SL should re-unite with Somalia and wait until Somalia gets rid of Al-shabab that are getting more and more power?

You know why I am a firm believer of PL independence? Because PL success is automatically SL success. Currently SL is getting ignored by the IC but the day PL realizes that they can make greater changes on their own...

That will be the day Somalis in the region will see the greatest change they have ever seen... Recognized PL and SL can do more than being under Somalia..

Exactly a peaceful and stable Puntland is good for Somaliland and vice versa. That is why Somaliland never goes past Sool and Sanaag, and why Puntland does not go deep into Somaliland, because we have mutual respect and understanding after all the rhetoric is said and done. Puntland on its own would be more successful, but South Somalia is holding it back. I hope Somaliland builds strong relations with Puntland, they are the only sane people in Somalia.

So now it's back to the story you have convinced yourself. It is always Somaliland and Puntland's fault. When in fact it is South Somalia that is chaos, ungovernable and savage.

Maybe Puntland's president was right when he spoke recently. Fake unionist extremists like you are more dangerous to Somaliland and Puntland than anything else.

Niinyahoow, good luck.

Somaliland is never going to be recognised and will always be recognised as Somalia.

I gave you some of my precious time to reason with you but you're still missing the point.

It is not Somaliland's fault that South Somalia is mooryan infested, Somaliland is partially responsible for Somalia's weak government.

Puntland is not responsible for anything, I have always been proud of my region and its commitment to Somalia. I am worried that will turn out like Somaliland.

There is a difference between the two.

Farm

VIP
Do you think that Somalia will soon be able to take care of its own security?

I think it will take a decade or even a generationfor that to happen fully, but it's an extremely important objective to have in mind. The role of AMISOM [the African Union Mission in Somalia] has been very important in advancing the political process and protecting the political space, but going forward has to be geared to enabling the Somalis to take on that responsibility, as does the support of the rest of the international community – whether it's the UN or the US or the neighbors.

They say south Somalia is improving yet it looks like the fufus are staying for a generation.

I would sooner support a union and independence of Somaliland + Puntland, than I would every support unity with Mogadishu.

The peaceful, development loving people of the North united in a new Somaliland or Adal Republic.

The green northern areas of the Somali Peninsula. This is where Somali history, culture, music, poetry all originates. The real, original, peace loving, development oriented Somali civilisation.

Map-Puntland-Somaliland.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You moron. Have you never heard of Daahir Riyaale Kaahin the non Isaaq president of Somaliland? He was president for EIGHT years you idiot
He was a calool u shaqeyste no sane Samaroon follows that man

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I would sooner support a union and independence of Somaliland + Puntland, than I would every support unity with Mogadishu.

The peaceful, development loving people of the North united in a new Somaliland or Adal Republic.

The green northern areas of the Somali Peninsula. This is where Somali history, culture, music, poetry all originates. The real, original, peace loving, development oriented Somali civilisation.

Map-Puntland-Somaliland.gif
All I know is if PL or SL gets recognized today and you fast forward 10-20 years..

Compared to if SL joined Somalia as a federal member state under Somalia and you do the same exact thing, fast forward 10-20 years..

Which of those two options would see the most development?
Which of those two would be most beneficial for the Somalis regardless of qaabil in the region?

Answer that and you have your solution..

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These same people from Somalia today claim they want "unity"

:pacspit:

You know this still doesn’t justify why Somaliland should be separated Siad barre didn’t only kill Isaaqs he killed a lot of people that didn’t deserve it

I’m isaaq myself at some point you have to stop dwelling at the past and point finger at people who ain’t got nothing to do the actions of one man don’t justify hating an entire nation

All I know is if PL or SL gets recognized today and you fast forward 10-20 years..

Compared to if SL joined Somalia as a federal member state under Somalia and you do the same exact thing, fast forward 10-20 years..

Which of those two options would see the most development?
Which of those two would be most beneficial for the Somalis regardless of qaabil in the region?

Answer that and you have your solution..

We can achieve more as Somaliland. Our future is bright

But with Somalia, there is only more death, destruction and chaos. The so called Federal Government is doomed to failure

We were not spared from being pushed into mass graves to re unite with those who tried to kill us, our parents and grandparents: Somalia

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Somaliland will never succeed as a country I'm speaking realistically. There is tensions in east with Puntland where Dhulbahante are being oppressed and made to kill each other by Somaliland government. And tensions in West Samaroon being politically and economically marginalized and sanctioned and their lands forcibly occupied.

Somaliland will never succeed as a country I'm speaking realistically. There is tensions in east with Puntland where Dhulbahante are being oppressed and made to kill each other by Somaliland government. And tensions in West Samaroon being politically and economically marginalized and sanctioned and their lands forcibly occupied.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

If you were correct, Somaliland would have been in chaos for 27 years and Somalia would have been peaceful and prosperous. We all know what you describe is not reality, but your wishes for the destruction of Somaliland. Fortunately, xasads dont succeed. You wont succceed

Bohol

VIP
Why make it seem like Siad Bare targeted all northerners? he only attacked SNM supporters (including my community) we killed a lot of people in return as well. So there is no hard feelings for Somalia. No one is innocent. Just because you couldn't avenge for your relatives in Gabiley and West Hargeisa doesn't mean everyone is the same.

:gaasdrink:

CaliTedesse

VIP
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

If you were correct, Somaliland would have been in chaos for 27 years and Somalia would have been peaceful and prosperous. We all know what you describe is not reality, but your wishes for the destruction of Somaliland. Fortunately, xasads dont succeed. You wont succceed
What is this Somalia cuqdad that is plaguing your mind? Somalia Somalia Somalia. and what kind of comparison is that. Stop with the mumbo jumbo anyone with decent grasp of Somaliland can see it is a clan state.

Someone would have to be delusional to be thinking about somaliland when our current government is wrangling with federal states and needs foreign troops for protection and to fight their battles. Subhanallah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending