Why Somali men like Inquisitive are mad at somali girls

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
Imagine growing up in a patriarchal home. Watching your dad put his feet up whilst the women in your family cook and clean after you.

During ramadan the women put in a 6 hour shift in th boiling hot kitchen, cooking baris, basto, samosas, malawax, desserts. Then after you eat all the cutlery and left overs are taken away. You drag your ass upstairs and get back to your game consoles.

You smile as you think this will one day be your family. You will be the head of the house and have all your needs catered to by the women around you. Except it’s not! Things have changed. The Women are now more educated you, they are no longer under your control and supervision. The ramadan banquet will be replaced with a cold slice of pizza from dominos because you never learnt to cook yourself. The house will be rat infested since you can’t clean up after yourself. And no woman is forced to have sex with your ugly useless self. Your low IQ weak inferior Abdi genes will die out wth you. If Somali women weren’t carrying you on their back for centuries your genes would have died out centuries ago

Damn Abdi, I’d be mad too.
Sad truth is that Somali women are marginalised. It’s worse even back home, feel sorry for them.

Ken Kaneki

Somalia needs the KGB
@Qoordeer you're putting me in a tough spot. Queen knowles will karbaash me. very well, I QueenSamaale shall Bless you with my wisdom.

Tbh, Lets not act blind and bash knowles, cuz her Posts have Some truth in them. I don't necessarily agree with her faarax bashing posts. She mentioned Somali men oppressing women and making them house slaves. Wallah I've observed many families and I've heard of many were the men of the house cannot be considered men both Islamically and culturally. They dont spend time with their children, are ungrateful, some even beat their wives. Absolute dayoothiin.

Wallah, I'm also wondering if some Somali women are into masochism. Qaar waa musiiboyiin, they intentionally annoy their husbands and some are not even willing to do their share in marriage. It's as if they want to be beaten. When the husband actually hits her, they divorce for a short period. After a day or two you'll see them happily married. What kind of woman tolerates abuse? We can all agree no man should beat his wife, and the one who does is a dayooth. Nayaada, if your husband is working 8 hours and you are at home, do your share cooking and cleaning is becomes your responsibility. If the are kids then I think the husband should help out.

Then their is the prefrence of Male children alhamdulillah, my parents have never been like this. Some times you'll hear of Somali girls doing all the house work alongside uni/high school. School itself is stressful imagine having to take care of the whole house.
At the Same time I see a lot of Somali girls bash their hooyos saying that girls do all the hool. This type of behaviour makes my blood boil. Were is the fact that perhaps her son is disobidient and causing trouble for her. We all know that boys are harder to manage when they are past a certain age. Some will start doing drugs some will probably enter gangs. So only way to keep her son out of greater danger, she becomes his "servant". Shell cook, clean and wash his clothes because she wants to keep her son the house for even a second longer. Besides, who said you have to be the same as your caasi brother, why can't you be the baari one? As the great careys ciise once said "Hooyada was Lama huraan." You may not agree with hooyos, but at least respect the love they and dedication they have. I blame all of this on the lack of religious knowledge and the fathers lack of presence.

One thing Somali men of sspot need to do, is to empathize with women. Women go through so much struggle( not saying men dont) In life, labour, menstruation and constant mood swings. My message to men is your posts may be for jokes but us women never forget, so please stop indulging in bullying women. Another thing is a lot of Somali men complain and are way too emotional, saying heblaayo said this about let's generalize this to all Somali men. Know that, the you found on the dustiest corner of social media, isn't me or any other SOMALI woman. NO Woman can call herself true Somali without loving her other half- Somali man. Rag iska dhiga, sida dumarka yaa loo murmin. Occasional banter between the sexes is ok.

You men have been placed with great responsibility. look(men and women) at this verse and reflect.
(4:34) Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women56 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,57 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.58 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, and beat them.59 Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.

I ain't no xaliimo or Faarax basher, I karbaash them both. :cool:Waryaa, qoordheer you better appreciate this, It took me a long time to write this. For some odd reason Knowles seems like a sweet xaliimo who is living out her fantasies.
Doesn’t Islam allow for the beating of women if they disobey their husbands? So under Islamic law it is ok for the husband to react in that way towards his wife. Do you not think such verses contribute towards the misogynistic many Somalis have.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s quite a bit more extreme than an average thought loop. Upwards of 3000 posts repeating the exact same thing. He might be a victim of obsessive thoughts.

His posts could be to reinforce his beliefs and bond with others that share views on western Somali women.

Last edited:
Imagine growing up in a patriarchal home. Watching your dad put his feet up whilst the women in your family cook and clean after you.

During ramadan the women put in a 6 hour shift in th boiling hot kitchen, cooking baris, basto, samosas, malawax, desserts. Then after you eat all the cutlery and left overs are taken away. You drag your ass upstairs and get back to your game consoles.

You smile as you think this will one day be your family. You will be the head of the house and have all your needs catered to by the women around you. Except it’s not! Things have changed. The Women are now more educated you, they are no longer under your control and supervision. The ramadan banquet will be replaced with a cold slice of pizza from dominos because you never learnt to cook yourself. The house will be rat infested since you can’t clean up after yourself. And no woman is forced to have sex with your ugly useless self. Your low IQ weak inferior Abdi genes will die out wth you. If Somali women weren’t carrying you on their back for centuries your genes would have died out centuries ago

Damn Abdi, I’d be mad too.
Except for the Islam traditions, I do all that for my boyfriend and love it. I love that he takes the lead because I feel safe. When you have a great high quality man, you will love to submit to him. There's nothing sexier than a Blanco brunette with machismo. That's one of the reasons why I don't find AA men attractive is they're too emotional and need a lot of support. American are more like girls now. SMH

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
The guy never writes anything under 6 paragraphs, and everything he says is a remix of his last post to the point I was able to spot a new word instantly (homewrecker lol).

I imagine him on the offchance he speaks to a woman at all, droning on and on about how women are so horrible, forgetting or not caring that he’s addressing one, only for his profound loneliness to be triggered by the sound of her walking away.

@VixR I get the part about making distinctions regarding women when talking to them but when someone clearly has some unresolved issues whatever the cause may be you shouldn't resort to belittling someone when you aren't aware of what's gotten them to that point I.E. their life the same sympathy you want for certain people you should want for others hypocrisy is loathed by Allah subhana watala as the quran talks about such people basically what I'm saying is that the brother inspite of his rhetoric might just have lingering feelings that are unresolved for some reason but you don't get anywhere by comparing him to some school shooter or some black weed smoking burnout who lives on his mums fadeey (sofa/couch) when a person wants to understand someone they must first try to relate to them, people should be aware that nothing is gained by being disengous, apathetic, and ultimately heartless to the point where people make light of someone's misery or even dare I say suffering we must understand that their is a undercurrent of mental health issues within the somali community especially at times that disproportianetely affect somali men particularly young somali men unfortunately this is further compounded by not only the stigma of having pyschological issues but also the fact that somali men are to proud to ask when they need help I'm not saying the brother has these mental health issues but I'm just explaining what may be the possible reason to his rational which I think he just has some legitimate grievances and that's why he just would like a safe space to vent his frustrations like @Knowles so please everyone afford him the same courtesy that you do towerds our sister don't ridicule or judge him.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Except for the Islam traditions, I do all that for my boyfriend and love it. I love that he takes the lead because I feel safe. When you have a great high quality man, you will love to submit to him. There's nothing sexier than a Blanco brunette with machismo. That's one of the reasons why I don't find AA men attractive is they're too emotional and need a lot of support. American are more like girls now. SMH

@Kurolady08 Sister where are you from are you somali and where is your boyfriend from and what is a blanco brunette?

VixR

Veritas
His posts could be to reinforce his beliefs and bond with others that share views on western Somali women.
That doesn’t explain how he has no personality or opinion outside one or two very narrow topics. Unless it’s someone’s throwaway, it’s pathological.

Btw the only reason he marginally “flatters” me is bc my “beliefs” are anomalous to him, so he has a hard time boxing me in the way he would a conventional Somali girl he obsesses on.

@Qoordeer you're putting me in a tough spot. Queen knowles will karbaash me. very well, I QueenSamaale shall Bless you with my wisdom.

Tbh, Lets not act blind and bash knowles, cuz her Posts have Some truth in them. I don't necessarily agree with her faarax bashing posts. She mentioned Somali men oppressing women and making them house slaves. Wallah I've observed many families and I've heard of many were the men of the house cannot be considered men both Islamically and culturally. They dont spend time with their children, are ungrateful, some even beat their wives. Absolute dayoothiin.

Wallah, I'm also wondering if some Somali women are into masochism. Qaar waa musiiboyiin, they intentionally annoy their husbands and some are not even willing to do their share in marriage. It's as if they want to be beaten. When the husband actually hits her, they divorce for a short period. After a day or two you'll see them happily married. What kind of woman tolerates abuse? We can all agree no man should beat his wife, and the one who does is a dayooth. Nayaada, if your husband is working 8 hours and you are at home, do your share cooking and cleaning is becomes your responsibility. If the are kids then I think the husband should help out.

Then their is the prefrence of Male children alhamdulillah, my parents have never been like this. Some times you'll hear of Somali girls doing all the house work alongside uni/high school. School itself is stressful imagine having to take care of the whole house.
At the Same time I see a lot of Somali girls bash their hooyos saying that girls do all the hool. This type of behaviour makes my blood boil. Were is the fact that perhaps her son is disobidient and causing trouble for her. We all know that boys are harder to manage when they are past a certain age. Some will start doing drugs some will probably enter gangs. So only way to keep her son out of greater danger, she becomes his "servant". Shell cook, clean and wash his clothes because she wants to keep her son the house for even a second longer. Besides, who said you have to be the same as your caasi brother, why can't you be the baari one? As the great careys ciise once said "Hooyada was Lama huraan." You may not agree with hooyos, but at least respect the love they and dedication they have. I blame all of this on the lack of religious knowledge and the fathers lack of presence.

One thing Somali men of sspot need to do, is to empathize with women. Women go through so much struggle( not saying men dont) In life, labour, menstruation and constant mood swings. My message to men is your posts may be for jokes but us women never forget, so please stop indulging in bullying women. Another thing is a lot of Somali men complain and are way too emotional, saying heblaayo said this about let's generalize this to all Somali men. Know that, the you found on the dustiest corner of social media, isn't me or any other SOMALI woman. NO Woman can call herself true Somali without loving her other half- Somali man. Rag iska dhiga, sida dumarka yaa loo murmin. Occasional banter between the sexes is ok.

You men have been placed with great responsibility. look(men and women) at this verse and reflect.
(4:34) Men are the protec-tors and maintainers of women56 because Allah has made one of them excel over the other,57 and because they spend out of their possessions (to support them). Thus righteous women are obedient and guard the rights of men in their absence under Allah's protection.58 As for women of whom you fear rebellion, admonish them, and remain apart from them in beds, and beat them.59 Then if they obey you, do not seek ways to harm them. Allah is Exalted, Great.

I ain't no xaliimo or Faarax basher, I karbaash them both. :cool:Waryaa, qoordheer you better appreciate this, It took me a long time to write this. For some odd reason Knowles seems like a sweet xaliimo who is living out her fantasies.
U are a true geeljira and u are right,its all because of a lack of Islamic knowledge and not practising Islam.

When u start to dissect the situation somalis are in and get to the root what u always find is that the people are always lacking in Islam8c knowledge and not practising it i.e the war in Somalia was because of tribalism(asabiyah)and we all know tribalism is forbidden i Islam because it causes disunity,the high divorce rate is due to both parties not upholding the rights they have on one another for example the husband is not supposed to beat his wife in Islam(some people might start to quote the ayah in the quran which says beat ur wife but that's a poor interpratation so I'm gonna link a video that explains it better the woman should understand that she needs to respect and obey the husband and not "challenge" him like @Knowles who has a pleasure in doing those sort of things,the high obesity rate is because we eat too much unnecessary food which is against the quran because we are not supposed to waste our food and is against the hadeeth because muslims should all have flat stomach because the believer eats for one intestine and the kuffar eats for 7,the high crime rate our youth are experiencing is again because of a broken home and poor parenting and Islam tells us to raise oud children Islam but how are the parents going to do that when they lack Islamic knowledge and are divorcing each other over the tiniest thing when we are clearly told to take divorce as a last resort so that the kids don't grow up in a broken home but the couples of today lack empathy and courtesy towards one another because they chose to marry each other based on looks and attractiveness(not saying that's bad but it shouldn't be a deciding factor)instead of the person's deen.

@QueenSamaale I appreciate ur post because it gave me a lot insight to the situation we're in and last but not least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Anyhow inquisitive is a quality poster I injoy his posts about women and feminism, :siilaanyosmile:

He seems like a smart intelligent guy

Muji

VIP
How is it I can imagine you talking to females like this and expecting positive outcomes Oh how negging never ceases to backfire!

I’ll humor you. Why do have more faith in contemptible, abominable me? :drakelaugh:

Lol I can answer that one. He is trying to neg you. Giving you a back handed complimented that although you are abominable you are better then most xalimos.

So sad that his incel culture has been popularised to such an extent that a feminist from London knows about and is giving the game away.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I don’t have anything against @Inquisitive_
He is a fool who will only ruin his own life. He needs to accept that Somali women do not want to be subjugated anymore and there’s no amount of manipulation or pseudopsychology that will Make us go back and reject the rights we have been given.

It’s quite a bit more extreme than an average thought loop. Upwards of 3000 posts repeating the exact same thing. He might be a victim of obsessive thoughts.
It's interesting you only joined a few months after me yet are trending towards having 4x my number of post.

I have yet to see you engage in a topic outside of gaalnimo and the usual passionate defence of abominable positions, while to the contrary I pretty much touched on all topics.
I caught on also.

I think he's stuck in a negative thought loop. :farmajoyaab:
So talking about our collective dysfunction and the rapid rate at which we are disintegrating in the diaspora is a negative thought loop to you? incredible, did not expect this from you.

Trending

Latest posts