Why Somali men like Inquisitive are mad at somali girls

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Feminists and Fags are just consumerist Dameers who unwittingly do the bids of bigger interests.

Real woman love to nurture,cook and clean.
Feminists are dumb, they're not woman.

Walal I’m sorry to break the bad news to you but your fathers generation is the last generation who got to exploit the free labour of Somali women. It’s all going downhill from here

I’m in the process of being courted by three Somali men who are all spending their hard earned cash on me and I wouldn’t even let them kiss my hand.

I would drop them all if I had an opportunity with my indoyaar professor or a fit Spaniard. Somali men are too desperate, dark and broke. I would only marry one if I turned 40 and I was still single. They also have no game, ask @Abdalla to send you a voice recording and imagine that was trying to chat you up. Abayo baliz gif me your fone numbar quruxleey :nahgirl:

You really really really have a high opinion of yourself. For someone who does not amount to much.

Have some humility

Gambar

VIP
Why would I even need to do this? As a faithless, nihilist and hedonist your public property anyway?

Make sure you don't become another home-wrecker in our community, because judging you on the things you write, you have the necessary traits of one.

No need to worry about me huuno, I am going back to the motherland, just trying to drag as many good males as I can whose futures are very grim in the diaspora because of the likes of you, with me.
Waan kula kaftamayay.

Yoo

Eel eh?
As a faithless, nihilist, hedonist girl who’s public property, why on earth would you repeatedly tell me I’m better than “them” lol.

Haram alaik Inquisitive, you’re encouraging my worst instincts, which luckily for me means you get half my sins. Explain yourself.
You are so weird and interesting at the same time, are you an atheist or just confused?

Imagine growing up in a patriarchal home. Watching your dad put his feet up whilst the women in your family cook and clean after you.

During ramadan the women put in a 6 hour shift in th boiling hot kitchen, cooking baris, basto, samosas, malawax, desserts. Then after you eat all the cutlery and left overs are taken away. You drag your ass upstairs and get back to your game consoles.

You smile as you think this will one day be your family. You will be the head of the house and have all your needs catered to by the women around you. Except it’s not! Things have changed. The Women are now more educated you, they are no longer under your control and supervision. The ramadan banquet will be replaced with a cold slice of pizza from dominos because you never learnt to cook yourself. The house will be rat infested since you can’t clean up after yourself. And no woman is forced to have sex with your ugly useless self. Your low IQ weak inferior Abdi genes will die out wth you. If Somali women weren’t carrying you on their back for centuries your genes would have died out centuries ago

Damn Abdi, I’d be mad too.

Meanwhile, Our beautiful women are raking in money cooking and selling somali food and proud.

upload_2019-7-22_9-39-6.png

Cooking is a skill and all women should have it. Thanks to our culture we are blessed with good food and foreigners flock to our restaurants in Minnesota.

Any serious Somali female must know how to cook for herself, and for her family in the future. Don't be like Knowles who is worthless.

Tan wax guursanaayo maleh. She ain't even good for one night stand. Prolly lacks good Islamic hygiene.

I could post my first cousin's white wife cooking Somali food and proud of it. There is always a replacement for useless second rate Somali women who lack Somali culture

Last edited:
Doesn’t Islam allow for the beating of women if they disobey their husbands? So under Islamic law it is ok for the husband to react in that way towards his wife. Do you not think such verses contribute towards the misogynistic many Somalis have.

Somalis don't abuse their women as a culture. If you were Somali and raised by a Somali mother, you would have known that.

Please refrain butting in when you have no clue about the issue at hand. Don't feel entitled to comment.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I ju

Nayaa ani wadaad ban nehe I don't break peoples hearts especially kenyan hearts cause there already broken.
Walal no one has been subjugating Somali women.. If anything they're the most free women in the Muslim world.. What you guys arguing for is men who are underlings to you with no spine.. Are you sure that's what you want? A man with no backbone that says yes to everything and never dares to challenge you? Why don't you just buy a dog and call it a day then?
If it's a he dog make sure he's castrated..

@Abdisamad3 Your right our authentic somali culture devoid of any external influences from foreign cultures such as arab, black/bantu, white/european secular liberal feminist, etc ideals is when our traditions & customs are indigenously somali it exceedingly has some of the most egalitarian principles and legacies unparelled by any Islamic, african, culture.

Their are certain feminists within our commuities that want to perpetuate a narrative that our women are on par with genuinely oppressed women like afghan, sudanese, arab, south asian/desi black african american/afro caribbean women.
When actually marital rape & whole sale rape isn't endemic in our culture as well as our communities however where it is highly common within the somali context is unfortunately among minorities within somali communities that have been historically marginalised like bantu somali"s, cadcads, those that have no qabil etc,

but these sjw's conveniently overlook and don't care about the plight of these genuinely subjectegated sisters which indicates how self serving & disingenuous they really are as they would rather compare themselves to sudanese sisters that have been historically raped by different tribal groups due to the inter ethnic disputes across north/south sudan as well as by being sexually exploited by arabs within sudan & the middle east for centuries.

Not to mention the countless rape of our beautiful cushitic/nilotic tutsi sisters at the hands of hutu bantu hordes during the rwandan genocides these women have a genuine & valid reason to discuss their plight and suffering as they have legitimate grievances and therefor are victims which the same can't be said for the liberal feminists that unfortunately exist within our and most ethnic minority communities who've taken too many gender studies classes and listen to too much beyonce so much so that they believe their fabulous goddesses the above mentioned victims talk about what they've had to endure at the hands of those brutal men however they don't refer to polygamy and domestic tasks as their source of contention they simply talk about what they've endured in addition to the ordeal of what they've gone through for them discussing and raising awareness of the suffering and pain of what women have felt isn't something to trivialise in a misandrist fit of rage to use in a gender war.

Last edited: