Why Somali men like Inquisitive are mad at somali girls

Muji

VIP
It's interesting you only joined a few months after me yet are trending towards having 4x my number of post.

I have yet to see you engage in a topic outside of gaalnimo and the usual passionate defence of abominable positions, while to the contrary I pretty much touched on all topics.

So talking about our collective dysfunction and the rapid rate at which we are disintegrating in the diaspora is a negative thought loop to you? incredible, did not expect this from you.

I’m going to have to bring out the big guns. @Reiko this guy still thinks he doesn’t have a problem. We tried the nice approach..

I don’t have anything against @Inquisitive_
He is a fool who will only ruin his own life. He needs to accept that Somali women do not want to be subjugated anymore and there’s no amount of manipulation or pseudopsychology that will Make us go back and reject the rights we have been given.
Walal no one has been subjugating Somali women.. If anything they're the most free women in the Muslim world.. What you guys arguing for is men who are underlings to you with no spine.. Are you sure that's what you want? A man with no backbone that says yes to everything and never dares to challenge you? Why don't you just buy a dog and call it a day then?
If it's a he dog make sure he's castrated..

How is it I can imagine you talking to females like this and expecting positive outcomes Oh how negging never ceases to backfire!

I’ll humor you. Why do have more faith in contemptible, abominable me? :drakelaugh:
Why would I even need to do this? As a faithless, nihilist and hedonist your public property anyway?
That was in 1991 he needs to get over it. Similar to love in the time of the cholera, for him it was love in the time of diarrhea.
Make sure you don't become another home-wrecker in our community, because judging you on the things you write, you have the necessary traits of one.

No need to worry about me huuno, I am going back to the motherland, just trying to drag as many good males as I can whose futures are very grim in the diaspora because of the likes of you, with me.

Last edited:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
How is it feminine when only men are given that name in somalia or were u not able to find a way to diss me?

Stop acting so defensive.

I’ve only known women to be given it as a nickname.

Qalanjo qoordheer etc. Does it have a dual meaning?

@QueenSamaale I appreciate ur post because it gave me a lot insight to the situation we're in and last but not least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmm....:mybusiness:
Waryaa,I dont know sjw do ok. I never bothered to find out. I dont think gender studies exists in this country as a separate subject. Would it come under biology or psychology.

I've been lenient with you, be careful I might get angry soon.:ufdup:

Your name is very feminine. :farmajoyaab:
Your name is feminine, change it.

@QueenSamaale I appreciate ur post because it gave me a lot insight to the situation we're in and last but not least
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmmmmmm....:mybusiness:
Waryaa,I dont know sjw do ok. I never bothered to find out. I dont think gender studies exists in this country as a separate subject. Would it come under biology or psychology.

I've been lenient with you, be careful I might get angry soon.:ufdup:

Your name is feminine, change it.[/QUOTE]
I can't.Plus my profile pic should indicate that i'm a guy.

Adiga horta what's wrong with you? First naag nool ma jecli and now qorideer. Qhat inspired you to write the first one. I'm beginning to think your heart was broken by a Kenyan chick. Waryaa, be careful, we still have the maritime dispute with Kenya. Why dont you just write I'm a dead thing. And bliiz, write the h (qoridheer)

@Qoordeer

What do you mean by naag nool ma jecli?
Are you into dead things
I ju
Adiga horta what's wrong with you? First naag nool ma jecli and now qorideer. Qhat inspired you to write the first one. I'm beginning to think your heart was broken by a Kenyan chick. Waryaa, be careful, we still have the maritime dispute with Kenya. Why dont you just write I'm a dead thing. And bliiz, write the h (qoridheer)
Nayaa ani wadaad ban nehe I don't break peoples hearts especially kenyan hearts cause there already broken.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Men are inherently insecure creatures. They have been obsessed with putting women down for centuries, so to see the very same females they have always deemed inferior become equal or even surpass them is a sour sight to behold. This goes double for Somali men who are usually at the bottom of totem pole in wealth and education. They have nothing to offer, and thus turn their rage towards Somali women and blame us for all of their problems.
Putting women down is only natural and shouldn't be heavily discouraged , its a pastime i very much enjoy.:trumpsmirk:

VixR

Veritas
Why would I even need to do this? As a faithless, nihilist and hedonist your public property anyway?
As a faithless, nihilist, hedonist girl who’s public property, why on earth would you repeatedly tell me I’m better than “them” lol.

Haram alaik Inquisitive, you’re encouraging my worst instincts, which luckily for me means you get half my sins. Explain yourself.

Trending

Latest posts