Why Somali men are the least cuck men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My thoughts exactly.

You don't live in London. The xalimos there are a low hanging fruit, it isn't an opinion, it's a fact. accept it .:trumpsmirk: tbh, the somalis in the uk are compounded khasaaro, but the girls outdo each other, they are the cheapest women I have seen, and yes that includes white women who give it up on the first night. that says a lot.
Somali women in general have this relaxed attitude to dating/marrying anyone, literally anyone. This can only mean one thing, they don't have standards aka they are cheap. With that said, they have the right to be cheap if they want to be, and they shouldn't be insulted and harassed for it but we will judge them tho.:manny:

Is that why @NourUgaas keeps shooting off 24/7? My point being, the UK sisters on SSpot don't seem to represent them and honestly get offended when you make the comparison (grouping them collectively). I'm sure the sisters would have taken issue with it if it was as widespread as you're saying.:manny: They are more wadani than you guys @anonymous34 and @The Cushitic One.

I think I’ll buy my wife off SSpot . Some of the xalimos here have alpha mentality it reminds me of the older Somali women generation that of my mother and her mothers generation and those before. Somali women were honestly the strongest and bravest women in the world until the diaspora ones ruined it

My thoughts exactly.

Is that why @NourUgaas keeps shooting off 24/7? My point being, the UK sisters on SSpot don't seem to represent them and honestly get offended when you make the comparison (grouping them collectively). I'm sure the sisters would have taken issue with it if it was as widespread as you're saying.:manny: They are more wadani than you guys @anonymous34 and @The Cushitic One.
Oh it's widespread. Some of the girls here in the past have confirmed this. I'd say it is about half and half. ajnabis on twitter and some asian forums discuss somali women and why they have no problems marrying ex cons and social rejects. There is literally no justifications for this, you can't spin it in any positive way and if it isn't so spread, how do ajnabis know about it? I think not only do they epitomize the notion of cheap and clean, I think they take it one step further and they showcase it to the world, through social media. So in a weird irony, they help perpetuate their own ruined reputation. It's strange. I'll reiterate once again, I don't think they deserve all the name calling they get for being that way. It's their life, but we are somali, so we will judge them and personally, that's as far as I'll go.

My thoughts exactly.

UK Somali women are degenerates. This is coming from a guy who came to the UK from New Zealand. Also, I don't think Canadian/US Somali women are any better to be honest.

I've lost hope in them a while back. Many like me too have noticed the same thing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mugshotman: I am deeply disgusted. @NourUgaas I've decided its only fair we give them a penny and sample of comet; in protest.

Actually, I think its more nuanced than that. Most of the Somali girls I know are with Faraxs. Even those that married out did so within a particular income bracket. :farole: Are you saying there is a class divide?

Also is this 50% @Ferrari is referring to marrying Ali G types? Drill rappers? Or Thugnificent with a kufi?

UK Somali women are degenerates. This is coming from a guy who came to the UK from New Zealand. Also, I don't think Canadian/US Somali women are any better to be honest.

I've lost hope in them a while back. Many like me too have noticed the same thing.
Many good girls can't find faaraxs even tho they want one. Do you know why? They tell me it is because somali guys don't respect or want somali girls anymore. I am like can you blame them, with the way somali chicks are acting these days. Why breed with them? The bad half ruined it for the good half.

:mugshotman: I am deeply disgusted. @NourUgaas I've decided its only fair we give them a penny and sample of comet; in protest.

Actually, I think its more nuanced than that. Most of the Somali girls I know are with Faraxs. Even those that married out did so within a particular income bracket. :farole: Are you saying there is a class divide?

Also is this 50% @Ferrari is referring to marrying Ali G types? Drill rappers? Or Thugnificent with a kufi?
You keep repeating the girls you know are with faaraxs. That' isn't the point. The point is, somali women are (more than any other group of women) okay with marrying gypsys and ex cons and men who have nothing to their name simply because "he's muslim". I think you are being disingenuous because you know this is true.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You keep repeating the girls you know are with faaraxs. That' isn't the point. The point is, somali women are (more than any other group of women) okay with marrying gypsys and ex cons and men who have nothing to their name simply because "he's muslim". I think you are being disingenuous because you know this is true.

I don't know this to be the truth (most peoples accounts are prone to error in memory). I've learned when people say they saw a duck it was probably a dog.

What you've mentioned is only what I hear online. I don't know one Xalimo married to an ex-con. I've heard of one married to a ex-gang affiliated Farax but that's the extent of it. Which was an unfortunate case.

It appears what I've seen and heard does not match you're accounts. Not to say, they don't exist but they are a hyperbole to an extent.

And when you mention cheap, in comparison to who exactly? You see ancedotal stuff and you claim its quite significant, bolstered by the grievances and sob stories some Faraxs share to soothe each other like newborn babes.

Last edited:
I don't know this to be the truth (most peoples accounts are prone to error in memory). I've learned when people say they saw a duck it was probably a dog

What you've mentioned is only what I hear online. I don't know one Xalimo married to an ex-con. I've heard of one married to a ex-gang affiliated Farax but that's the extent of it. Which was an unfortunate case.

It appears what I've seen and heard does not match you're accounts. Not to say, they don't exist but they are a hyperbole to an extent.

And when you mention cheap, in reference to who exactly? You see ancedotal stuff and you claim its quite significant, bolstered by the grievances and sob stories some Faraxs share to soothe each other like newborn babes.
:gucciwhat: Now it makes sense why you keep mentioning most xalimos being with faaraxs. You actually think we care?

You live in canada yet you don't know any of this. lol You are trolling. :camby:
Even hairy pakistanis are discussing this topic on their sites. Surely u can't tell me u are unaware of something that even ajnabis know about. It looks like you are defending your sisters, I don't blame you but I am not attacking them. Just stating facts, I hope that's clear. Go ahead and tell yourself it's all anecdotal and none of it exists.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:gucciwhat: Now it makes sense why you keep mentioning most xalimos being with faaraxs. You actually think we care?

You live in canada yet you don't know any of this. lol You are trolling. :camby:
Even hairy pakistanis are discussing this topic on their sites. Surely u can't tell me u are unaware of something that even ajnabis know about. It looks like you are defending your sisters, I don't blame you but I am not attacking. Just stating facts, I hope that's clear. Go ahead and tell yourself it's all anecdotal and none of it exists.

Difference between us. I hang around like minds and I most certainly don't make the rounds on social media nor do I watch the news. Qashin attracts qashin. If you want to go dumpster diving knock yourself out. I don't partake in that.

Difference between us. I hang around like minds and I most certainly don't make the rounds on social media nor do I watch the news. Qashin attracts qashin. If you want to go dumpster diving knock yourself out. I don't partake in that.
:ivers: lol You are upset now. My sincere apologies.
nagu kala wad.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:ivers: lol You are upset now. My sincere apologies.
nagu kala wad.

I am not annoyed. Just being straight. You're reality is what you see and who you interact with. Though I'm still a proponent of individual choice. The Somali in me likes things to match -foreheads in particular. When this doesn't happen I ignore the incident and mind my business. The more energy you feed something the more it grows.

Many good girls can't find faaraxs even tho they want one. Do you know why? They tell me it is because somali guys don't respect or want somali girls anymore. I am like can you blame them, with the way somali chicks are acting these days. Why breed with them? The bad half ruined it for the good half.

In the coming years it will be even worse for them. This is nothing. Wait 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending