Why Somali men are the least cuck men

Status
Not open for further replies.
This @Knowles is not creative at all. You're obviously right. If you make threads about a particular group every single day then you must've been hurt by them. This is what I believe. I think no Somali men find her attractive so she takes her frustrations on the internet to make her pathetic self feel better.

I bet she looks like this while typing on the computer.

giphy.gif

I mean look at the threads she makes. :wtfdis:

1BdHoztCSyiAyoyGTTerrA.png
:gucciwhat:
@Knowles explain yourself nayaa?
what's the guy's name? the ashy abdi who hurt you?:lolbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:axvmm9o: a reply thread? Really? Her post got your blood pressure up didnt it?

Listen naaya, I don't like repeating myself again but there have been many threads about Somali men being cucks so I wanted to debunk that because there are many Anjabis lurking around this forum.

This has nothing to do with Knowles. Nobody cares about her.

Listen naaya, I don't like repeating myself again but there have been many threads about Somali men being cucks so I wanted to debunk that because there are many Anjabis lurking around this forum.
Hold your tongue. Call me naaya one more time and ill cut it off.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Isn’t knowles a man? Wallahi i thought he/she was a cadcad nigga having identity crisis.
:deadrose:

@Factz

I personally am not a cuck because I recognise myself as an individual. Somali girls do not define me nor are they muh women. There is no difference between a Somali woman and a Russian woman in my eyes. They are equally as ''ajnabi' to me.

Having said that, Somali girls are very troubled. Despite them being Muslim, which encourages self worth and love of self, they are the easiest and cheapest option for convicts, criminals and all the undesirables of the society can get them without much effort at all. That's a big L. You can mention Asian and black went all we want, but they don't belong to a faith that teaches them self worth. An added excuse is the way they got colonised, enslaved etc. Its not surprising they crave the white man. Their problem is one of a huge colonial enslavement of the mind, whereas the Somali woman is inherently insecure and hates herself. Also consider the fact that in almost every Mosque in every town Somali women have made a name for themselves as being very low class. I'll give you an example, no white woman on the face of the earth would brag about being with a gypsy. But you find Somali women who would and wallahi if you think that nobody is catching on, then guess what, a white woman (non Muslim) asked me why Somali women act desperate online. Imagine that bruh.

In the beginning it was only use guys who noticed it, now everyone else has caught on. Somali women have the worst reputation for being cheap, low class and loud.

Sorry to ruin the parade but a dose of realism was dying to be poured.

:manny:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@Factz

I personally am not a cuck because I recognise myself as an individual. Somali girls do not define me nor are they muh women. There is no difference between a Somali woman and a Russian woman in my eyes. They are equally as ''ajnabi' to me.

Having said that, Somali girls are very troubled. Despite them being Muslim, which encourages self worth and love of self, they are the easiest and cheapest option for ajnabis so much that even convicts, criminals and all the undesirables of the society can get them without much effort at all. That's a big L. You can mention Asian and black went all we want, but they don't belong to a faith that teaches them self worth. An added excuse is the way they got colonised, enslaved etc. Its not surprising they crave the white man. Their problem is one of a huge colonial enslavement of the mind, whereas the Somali woman is inherently insecure and hates herself. Also consider the fact that in almost every Mosque in every town Somali women have made a name for themselves as being very low class. I'll give you an example, no white woman on the face of the earth would brag about being with a gypsy. But youlyo find Somali women who would and wallahi if you think that nobody is catching on, then guess what, a white woman (non Muslim) asked me why Somali women act desperate online. Imagine that bruh.

In the beginning it was only use guys who noticed it, now everyone else has caught on. Somali wlmwo have the worst reputation for being cheap, low class and loud.

My tribute goes to their mothers. Wallahi they are a disgrace in my eyes

Cuck a doodle doo :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Reer Xabsi are taking a good chunk of Somali women in the UK (London). Subxanallah. The UK waa baa ba':mjlol:

Trying to deflect the L.

No sane person will differentiate between Somali women. They all look, act the same, same DNA = same shit.

Trying to deflect the L.

No sane person will differentiate between Somali women. They all look, act the same, same DNA = same shit.
The L falls on both sides. The men for being so useless that women would rather marry ex convicts and the women for making bad choices.

Ultimately, if a woman would rather marry a former criminal ajnabi over you, then you're doing something wrong :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I heard niggas are getting beat up by Pakistani's out there. La xawla :faysalwtf:
Fix up and take your L

Cuck a doodle doooooooooooooo aboowe. Say it with me now

@Factz

Having said that, Somali girls are very troubled. Despite them being Muslim, which encourages self worth and love of self, they are the easiest and cheapest option for convicts, criminals and all the undesirables of the society can get them without much effort at all. That's a big L. You can mention Asian and black went all we want, but they don't belong to a faith that teaches them self worth. An added excuse is the way they got colonised, enslaved etc. Its not surprising they crave the white man. Their problem is one of a huge colonial enslavement of the mind, whereas the Somali woman is inherently insecure and hates herself. Also consider the fact that in almost every Mosque in every town Somali women have made a name for themselves as being very low class. I'll give you an example, no white woman on the face of the earth would brag about being with a gypsy. But you find Somali women who would and wallahi if you think that nobody is catching on, then guess what, a white woman (non Muslim) asked me why Somali women act desperate online. Imagine that bruh.

In the beginning it was only use guys who noticed it, now everyone else has caught on. Somali women have the worst reputation for being cheap, low class and loud.

Sorry to ruin the parade but a dose of realism was dying to be poured.

Man why am I getting Madow vibes from you. You Talking just like a Madow. Anyways that’s not the reason. The reason is because the men have just gone all soft and became Naago. Real Somali men are Geeljires. Those motherfuckers are heartless. They beat their wives and daughters black and blue maybe even to death if they ever thought of stepping out of line. That spirit is dead nowadays and that’s why these females are doing the bullshit there doing. That’s the real reason G.

World

VIP
The L falls on both sides. The men for being so useless that women would rather marry ex convicts and the women for making bad choices.

Ultimately, if a woman would rather marry a former criminal ajnabi over you, then you're doing something wrong :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
I heard niggas are getting beat up by Pakistani's out there. La xawla :faysalwtf:
Fix up and take your L

Cuck a doodle doooooooooooooo aboowe. Say it with me now
They don’t have any options but to marry some naive ex con because she had a train run on her by the local Mali niggas and has a known past. Acting as if these s had a chance with any Somali guy lol, even hood rats are marrying strictly virgins.

Man why am I getting Madow vibes from you. You Talking just like a Madow. Anyways that’s not the reason. The reason is because the men have just gone all soft and became Naago. Real Somali men are Geeljires. Those motherfuckers are heartless. They beat their wives and daughters black and blue maybe even to death if they ever thought of stepping out of line. That spirit is dead nowadays and that’s why these females are doing the bullshit there doing. That’s the real reason G.

You speaking in ebonics and your calling me a Madow?

Sxb, call it whatever you like. Somali gabdho here are considered the easiest next to madow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending