Why Somali men are the least cuck men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalis aren't even 1% to the world population and 99.9% of Somalis stick together. Somali men aren't even on top 100 ethnic cuck list. You'll find many black women with different type of non-black men on YouTube videos with at least 500 thousand or millions of views and you'll find black girls saying "Relationship goals" and etc on the comment section. So black men themselves are even more cuck than Somali men.

Here is a video of a black woman with a white man with at least 1.8 million views.

Here is a video of a Chinese man doing a dance video his mixed black/Chinese kids. (5.6 million views).

So the fact is Somali men and cuck cannot go in the same fucking sentence.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Fucking hell dude knowles was just having a laugh why do have to take everything so serious

It wasn't about Knowles, I don't give a shit about her. I've seen so many threads about Somali men being cucks so I just wanted to end this bullshit because too many Anjabis lurking in our forum.

There is this faaraxs on my twitter, I karbaashed him before because I thought he was arab wannabe and makes victim posts, but homie posted a picture and bantu chicks lined up for this nigga, from Nigeria to South Africa. They were like give us somalian babies, that's when I realized faaraxs are well saught after, even the bantu chicks prefer a faarax over their men. It's the same with Kenya. I'll post the tweet later. In my experience, African chicks will drop that nigis real quick for a faarax.

@Factz you have my blessings. I am old and I have retired now, but good to know you are dropping facts and educating the xalimos who celebrate marrying ex cons, future school shooters and community rejects.

Muji

VIP
Me watching all these faraxs get rattled whilst I text my cadan side thing.
44DA8196-3E37-49FC-8C4D-6E5EC8A78687.gif

@Factz you’re definitely haber yonis so sensitive and emotional. If only you were in the UK I need a new purse.

^ You must be one of those attention hoe xalimos on twitter who post a picture of a xalimo and her ginger husband caption it "somalian guys are salty" lol.

Faaraxs never react to those types of posts(yours included) until they are mentioned by name which means it doesn't bother them at all who xalimos fk. It's only when they don't get the attention, so they go the extra step which is to diss faaraxs that these guys respond.

You need to get a job, maybe then you'll be able to pay for your own meal:chrisfreshhah:

Muji

VIP
^ You must be one of those attention hoe xalimos on twitter who post a picture of a xalimo and her ginger husband caption it "somalian guys are salty" lol.

Faaraxs never react to those types of posts(yours included) until they are mentioned by name which means it doesn't bother them at all who xalimos fk. It's only when they don't get the attention, so they go the extra step which is to diss faaraxs that these guys respond.

You need to get a job, maybe then you'll be able to pay for your own meal:chrisfreshhah:

That’s a lot to say to someone who doesn’t give a f*ck
9763CFBD-F298-451B-95A8-C8E040B9CDAD.gif

I don’t know where people get this from

I love Somali men
So that's what happened. lol
if a faarax hurt you, move on from it. most people experience heartbreak at some point in life. Go work on yourself instead of coping by making a billion threads a day.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali guys are the biggest cucks wallahi i recall sitting on a friday in a mosque listening to a sermon by a jamaican iman when he all of a sudden asked somali men can i talk to you why is it that somali women when they are registering with us at the mosque looking for a husband they always say we dont want somali men any man except somali men.

Most mosques in the united kingdom have xalimos marrying men of various races wallahi somali guys are the biggest cucks most clubs xalimos are with men of various races whether its in a mosque or a club somali women are with men of various races.

Compare the numbers of somalis in the uk to the number of somali girls who are married or dating men of various races and its evident that somali men are the biggest cucks

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So that's what happened. lol
if a faarax hurt you, move on from it. most people experience heartbreak at some point in life. Go work on yourself instead of coping by making a billion threads a day.

This silly @Knowles is not creative at all. You're obviously right. If you make threads about a particular group every single day then you must've been hurt by them. This is what I believe. I think no Somali men find her attractive so she takes her frustrations on the internet to make her pathetic self feel better.

I bet she looks like this while typing on the computer.

giphy.gif

I mean look at the threads she makes. :wtfdis:

1BdHoztCSyiAyoyGTTerrA.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts