Why Somali men are the least cuck men

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Factz

I personally am not a cuck because I recognise myself as an individual. Somali girls do not define me nor are they muh women. There is no difference between a Somali woman and a Russian woman in my eyes. They are equally as ''ajnabi' to me.

Having said that, Somali girls are very troubled. Despite them being Muslim, which encourages self worth and love of self, they are the easiest and cheapest option for convicts, criminals and all the undesirables of the society can get them without much effort at all. That's a big L. You can mention Asian and black went all we want, but they don't belong to a faith that teaches them self worth. An added excuse is the way they got colonised, enslaved etc. Its not surprising they crave the white man. Their problem is one of a huge colonial enslavement of the mind, whereas the Somali woman is inherently insecure and hates herself. Also consider the fact that in almost every Mosque in every town Somali women have made a name for themselves as being very low class. I'll give you an example, no white woman on the face of the earth would brag about being with a gypsy. But you find Somali women who would and wallahi if you think that nobody is catching on, then guess what, a white woman (non Muslim) asked me why Somali women act desperate online. Imagine that bruh.

In the beginning it was only use guys who noticed it, now everyone else has caught on. Somali women have the worst reputation for being cheap, low class and loud.

Sorry to ruin the parade but a dose of realism was dying to be poured.

:manny:

Dude, who cares if some of them marry out. It’s not a revolving door, once she makes her choice to leave the gene pool she has to live with it. The only problem I have is these cucks who give them a way out by marrying them and raising their ajanabi kids. Guys who do this need to be shot on sight as far as I’m concerned. I thank Allah everyday that Somalinimo is passed down through a Somali father. I'm tired of these SJW/BLM/Feminist Somali women trying to change Somali culture.

Thank you to my Somali ancestors for Qabiil. :rejoice:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Bruh. I didn't think I was gonna marry the whole motherfucking community. I'm eating good out here boyos.

I know most of y'all (guys and girls) must be beat as f*ck to be giving a f*ck this bad.

And I know I'm right for one simple ass reason: if you're good looking, then you got options.

If you got options, then you don't give a flying f*ck. Why would you?

I swear we need another Mustafa Hassan in this forum. We need to mix it up around here. f*ck all these cuck posts man.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz

I personally am not a cuck because I recognise myself as an individual. Somali girls do not define me nor are they muh women. There is no difference between a Somali woman and a Russian woman in my eyes. They are equally as ''ajnabi' to me.

Having said that, Somali girls are very troubled. Despite them being Muslim, which encourages self worth and love of self, they are the easiest and cheapest option for convicts, criminals and all the undesirables of the society can get them without much effort at all. That's a big L. You can mention Asian and black went all we want, but they don't belong to a faith that teaches them self worth. An added excuse is the way they got colonised, enslaved etc. Its not surprising they crave the white man. Their problem is one of a huge colonial enslavement of the mind, whereas the Somali woman is inherently insecure and hates herself. Also consider the fact that in almost every Mosque in every town Somali women have made a name for themselves as being very low class. I'll give you an example, no white woman on the face of the earth would brag about being with a gypsy. But you find Somali women who would and wallahi if you think that nobody is catching on, then guess what, a white woman (non Muslim) asked me why Somali women act desperate online. Imagine that bruh.

In the beginning it was only use guys who noticed it, now everyone else has caught on. Somali women have the worst reputation for being cheap, low class and loud.

Sorry to ruin the parade but a dose of realism was dying to be poured.

:manny:

clap.gif

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
id say somali men are major cucks. have you seen london? somali men even have a fetish there for jamaicans and gingers smashing their chicks. cucks

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
id say somali men are major cucks. have you seen london? somali men even have a fetish there for jamaicans and gingers smashing their chicks. cucks

Somalis in the U.K aren't even considered Somalis. But in North America and around the world, they are nowhere near as being cucks.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Even the most cigaal shidaad nikka (me) is far from being a so called "cuck". I remember when this girl who is my relative said "i like Madow men" sidaan u naxay i even called my awoowe all the relatives kkkkk she got calls from Africa atleast 100 relatives called her and the message was you will die hadaad Madow raacdid naayaa

One of my cousins from galkacyo sent her pictures of his ak47 kkkk shuban ayuu ku riday

It worked:cool:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Even the most cigaal shidaad nikka (me) is far from being a so called "cuck". I remember when this girl who is my relative said "i like Madow men" sidaan u naxay i even called my awoowe all the relatives kkkkk she got calls from Africa atleast 100 relatives called her and the message was you will die hadaad Madow raacdid naayaa

One of my cousins from galkacyo sent her pictures of his ak47 kkkk shuban ayuu ku riday

only a cuck would do that

Cuck a doodle doo :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Reer Xabsi are taking a good chunk of Somali women in the UK (London). Subxanallah. The UK waa baa ba':mjlol:

What weed are you on abayo as a reer UK Londoner there is such a small number of xabeshis here kkkk this ain't T-dot or Cali kulaha 'taking a good chunk of Somali women'. What is this verbal diarrhoea . ?!

Me watching all these faraxs get rattled whilst I text my cadan side thing.
View attachment 49613
@Factz you’re definitely haber yonis so sensitive and emotional. If only you were in the UK I need a new purse.

I knew it. My insticts are never off. :dead:

All this anti-Whiteness and hate for Faaraxs is pure frustration. You're taking it out on us because you can't do it to cadaans. Just like black feminists on twitter who are super 'pro' black, you just angry cause you want a white boy. Just say the word and ill hook you up.

:mjcry: :mjpls:

What weed are you on abayo as a reer UK Londoner there is such a small number of xabeshis here kkkk this ain't T-dot or Cali kulaha 'taking a good chunk of Somali women'. What is this verbal diarrhoea . ?!

Reer "Xabsi" as in convicts you airhead. :damn:

Muji

VIP

Yeah it ‘worked’

You keep thinking that

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts