Why Somali men are the least cuck men

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait....it’s mostly white men, Arab men and even Asian men cucking u with ur women but u just can’t get away from your black man fixation. When u have it bad like that there is only one way to describe u .............cuck.

But wait....it’s mostly white men, Arab men and even Asian men cucking u with ur women but u just can’t get away from your black man fixation. When u have it bad like that there is only one way to describe u .............cuck.

Lol, your women prefer every other ethnicity under God's blue sky other than their own. As the saying goes, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.:drakekidding:

Lol, your women prefer every other ethnicity under God's blue sky other than their own. As the saying goes, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.:drakekidding:

But you get me though right? I mean if you are seeing all kinds of dycks in what you consider to be your backyard...hundreds of different dycks....white dycks...arabs dycks...Asian dycks....galore....but the only dyck that has you shook is the one black dyck in the mix then you are cucked and you don't even know it. Lol!

But you get me though right? I mean if you are seeing all kinds of dycks in what you consider to be your backyard...hundreds of different dycks....white dycks...arabs dycks...Asian dycks....galore....but the only dyck that has you shook is the one black dyck in the mix then you are cucked and you don't even know it. Lol!

true:bell:

:pachah1:Are you a MGTOW or an incel?
@Factz

I personally am not a cuck because I recognise myself as an individual. Somali girls do not define me nor are they muh women. There is no difference between a Somali woman and a Russian woman in my eyes. They are equally as ''ajnabi' to me.

Having said that, Somali girls are very troubled. Despite them being Muslim, which encourages self worth and love of self, they are the easiest and cheapest option for convicts, criminals and all the undesirables of the society can get them without much effort at all. That's a big L. You can mention Asian and black went all we want, but they don't belong to a faith that teaches them self worth. An added excuse is the way they got colonised, enslaved etc. Its not surprising they crave the white man. Their problem is one of a huge colonial enslavement of the mind, whereas the Somali woman is inherently insecure and hates herself. Also consider the fact that in almost every Mosque in every town Somali women have made a name for themselves as being very low class. I'll give you an example, no white woman on the face of the earth would brag about being with a gypsy. But you find Somali women who would and wallahi if you think that nobody is catching on, then guess what, a white woman (non Muslim) asked me why Somali women act desperate online. Imagine that bruh.

In the beginning it was only use guys who noticed it, now everyone else has caught on. Somali women have the worst reputation for being cheap, low class and loud.

Sorry to ruin the parade but a dose of realism was dying to be poured.

:manny:

It’s actually impossible for a Geeljire to be a cuck. The true meaning of cuck is to watch your wife sexually pleased by another man while you are there , or approve of what’s happening. Geeljires make their wives eat leftover food, and aren’t really known for caring too much about their spouses sexual desires, you really think a geeljire gonna let his wife eat a whole dick that’s not his? Come on now . Also I notice nowadays a lot of Arab guys are sticking with 1 wife (until they divorce them) yet geeljires still grab multiple. The Geeljire is the exact opposite of a cuck.

Although I must say there’s an unusually high amount of Reer UK Somali girls marrying ajnabi I had to cut some of my family members off after they gave one of ours to a European convert

It’s actually impossible for a Geeljire to be a cuck. The true meaning of cuck is to watch your wife sexually pleased by another man while you are there , or approve of what’s happening. Geeljires make their wives eat leftover food, and aren’t really known for caring too much about their spouses sexual desires, you really think a geeljire gonna let his wife eat a whole dick that’s not his? Come on now . Also I notice nowadays a lot of Arab guys are sticking with 1 wife (until they divorce them) yet geeljires still grab multiple. The Geeljire is the exact opposite of a cuck.

Although I must say there’s an unusually high amount of Reer UK Somali girls marrying ajnabi I had to cut some of my family members off after they gave one of ours to a European convert

Geeljire spirit doesn’t exist in somalis anymore bro. Because if it did, somali girls wouldn’t be doing kibir like this. Geeljire spirit is dead because Whites Arabs Bantus and Ethiopians don’t like it so everyday they working on destroying it. And that’s why Faaraxs are now soft

Geeljire spirit doesn’t exist in somalis anymore bro. Because if it did, somali girls wouldn’t be doing kibir like this. Geeljire spirit is dead because Whites Arabs Bantus and Ethiopians don’t like it so everyday they working on destroying it. And that’s why Faaraxs are now soft

You’re right bro. The Geeljire was the most feared throughout the 20th century . Our numbers were always small but we would always karbash our enemies especially the Ethiopians who had to be saved from extinction by Cubans and Russians who traveled thousands of miles to save the highland midgets from couple thousand geeljire warriors. And then the whites who knew we were a force to be reckoned with so they used our inter Somali civil war and gaslighted it so they can basically use that as an excuse to keep occupying forces in Somali lands to tame the Geeljire

I still carry my Geeljire spirit and I will pass it off to my children .

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If I had a dollar for every time an apple tale was mentioned on sspot I'd have a landfill. :farmajoyaab: At least that crap is good for compost. You're utterances about the state of Somali women is just that - opinions not facts. We don't see you talking about larger numbers of cadaans who hit up serial killers on death row for offers of marriage. :mahubowtf:Some of you Faraxs pathetically put a halo on every non-Somali female you see merely out of being disgruntled, burned or from cognitive biases.

If I had a dollar for every time an apple tale was mentioned on sspot I'd have a landfill. :farmajoyaab: At least that crap is good for compost. You're utterances about the state of Somali women is just that - opinions not facts. We don't see you talking about larger numbers of cadaans who hit up serial killers on death row for offers of marriage. :mahubowtf:Some of you Faraxs pathetically put a halo on every non-Somali female you see merely out of being disgruntled, burned or from cognitive biases.

:susp:

You don't live in London. The xalimos there are a low hanging fruit, it isn't an opinion, it's a fact. accept it .:trumpsmirk: tbh, the somalis in the uk are compounded khasaaro, but the girls outdo each other, they are the cheapest women I have seen, and yes that includes white women who give it up on the first night. that says a lot.
Somali women in general have this relaxed attitude to dating/marrying anyone, literally anyone. This can only mean one thing, they don't have standards aka they are cheap. With that said, they have the right to be cheap if they want to be, and they shouldn't be insulted and harassed for it but we will judge them tho.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending