Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Who said the stories are unverifiable? You're a funny guy to make that claim, you have no idea about isnaad & silsilaat. The quran & hadith were wide spread through unbroken chains of narration.Within these narrations there is no discrepancies yet different narrators living in different regions at different times. Many of these hadith explicitly describe the miracles of the prophet alayhi salaam, which are undeniable due to the rigorous chains of narration all agreeing with one another. This is what happens when you pseudo "thinkers" talk a lot of shit without studying at all. My belief is firm & unshakable because I questioned & found answers in my deen after thorough studying. Nobody compelled me to do this, but I did it for my own contentment.

You lot are the biggest ignoramuses. If you leave the religion, go ahead. But don't come here making outlandish claims without properly studying the deen or you'll be called out and put in your place
The hadiths describe the life of the prophet and his actions. I'm not saying hadiths are unverifiable. I'm saying they don't offer proof of his prophethood. They just tell you what he did and ordered others to do. It's like telling someone you're a prophet and them telling others about it. The hadiths are verifiable. They just have zero credibility because they don't prove he was a prophet. The Quran doesn't prove it either because there's no evidence it was divinely inspired. You arrived at your conclusion by looking at evidence that wasn't itself conclusive and reliable. How do you know the Quran is from Allah, without referring me to the Quran?

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
The hadiths describe the life of the prophet and his actions. I'm not saying hadiths are unverifiable. I'm saying they don't offer proof of his prophethood. They just tell you what he did and ordered others to do. It's like telling someone you're a prophet and them telling others about it. The hadiths are verifiable. They just have zero credibility because they don't prove he was a prophet. The Quran doesn't prove it either because there's no evidence it was divinely inspired. You arrived at your conclusion by looking at evidence that wasn't itself conclusive and reliable. How do you know the Quran is from Allah, without referring me to the Quran?

Good so you retract your statement about "unverifiable sources"

& no the ahadith do prove it many times & there are many examples of this. One of them being the hadith of Salman Al faarasi(The persian) who traveled to meet the prophet & coming to believe he was the prophet after seeing certain signs which he knew of due to the previous monotheistic religion. You're just not familiar with ahadith at all & like to make unsubstantiated claims.

I'll answer your other question in the thread you started

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
which he knew of due to the previous monotheistic religion
But what if the claims of previous religions were wrong? After all there's no proof that Jesus was a prophet or that Moses split the Red Sea. Why do you believe this Persian dude? His judgement is based on other unverified claims by "prophets". How do you know previous monotheistic religions were true?

xisaabiye

But what if the claims of previous religions were wrong? After all there's no proof that Jesus was a prophet or that Moses split the Red Sea. Why do you believe this Persian dude? His judgement is based on other unverified claims by "prophets". How do you know previous monotheistic religions were true?

Do you even know which story I was talking about? Or with you is it just one question after another without doing your due diligence and reviewing

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Do you even know which story I was talking about? Or with you is it just one question after another without doing your due diligence and reviewing
I'm making a general point that you shouldn't use the claims of previous monotheistic religions as facts. I'm saying I don't care that he was familiar with previous religions because those religions also flunk the "how do you know" test.

xisaabiye

I'm making a general point that you shouldn't use the claims of previous monotheistic religions as facts. I'm saying I don't care that he was familiar with previous religions because those religions also flunk the "how do you know" test.

They pass it & are proven furthermore by their prophecies being true through & through without any nuanced divergence. & I'm making a specific point that you should do your due dilligence & commit to sincere research before making claims. You should know what I'm referencing and be able to rebuke what I'm saying thoroughly, not just make a "general statement" which can be applied to anything

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They pass it & are proven furthermore by their prophecies being true through & through without any nuanced divergence. & I'm making a specific point that you should do your due dilligence & commit to sincere research before making claims. You should know what I'm referencing and be able to rebuke what I'm saying thoroughly, not just make a "general statement" which can be applied to anything
Prophesies that came true? Name one and prove that it happened because it was prophesized. Go.

xisaabiye

Prophesies that came true? Name one and prove that it happened because it was prophesized. Go.

Bro I've brought up the story of Salman al Faarasi which you are completely unaware of, I brought up the rigorous authenticity of ahadith and then briefly explained the science behind it. You don't have the tools to rebuke anything I say, aside from conjecture:icon lol:Anyways

There was a hadith that caught my eye recently. It talks about homosexuals and says that a sign of the end of the time is the marriage between men & men & women with women. I thought nothing miraculous about it, but i noticed it was different than the other ahadith which mention the increasing of homosexuality near end times. But this on in particular used the word yankihu(marriage). There's historical evidence of homosexual behavior, so it's prevalence is not something new, but there's no historical evidence of homosexuals being wedded to one another, EVER in history. The fact that the prophet used that word to described an end of the time event is no coincidence.

No you dog. I didn't say anything about the universe. I'm talking about the basis for your belief. You believe what you're told not because it makes sense, but because you're scared of thinking. I believe in science. I believe in it because I can critically think about it and prove it. I don't believe in something that isn't logical and easily proven. There's a ton of scientific evidence about the universe and how it was formed. Throughtout the evidence there's no sign of the god described in the Quran.

Dog? Really?

"You believe what you're told not because it make sense, but because you're scared of thinking"
Did you not read what I said? Was my point not the result of thinking? I study engineering and I love science and all that it can do for us. But it doesn't answer where science even came from, or why it even exists. It explains the how, not the why.

Also you seem to avoid the point I made about the fact that atheists basically believe everything came as a result of nothing. Now logically speaking you will never accept something can come out of nothing, but you indirectly seem to apply it here.

If I am to believe that the universe came into existence, then there is one of 3 options I can think of right now.

1. The universe came from nothing, I'm not going to accept this because it does not make any logical sense

2. The universe came from something else that had a beginning, well this is a problem because then where did that something come from... And so on

3. The universe came from something that was always there, this here out of the three makes the most logical sense. And due to other reasons you will find that this "something that was always there" coincides with the God described in the holy Quran

This was me merely applying a simple logical deduction on how the universe came to be.

As amazing as science can be, it can only deal with the physical reality, whereas God falls in to the domain of the metaphysical reality, where science cannot touch. The "ton of evidence on how the universe was formed" you mentioned tells how the universe came to be, not why it came to be.

This my friend is me thinking, not blindly following what my parents have brought me.

xisaabiye

Dog? Really?

"You believe what you're told not because it make sense, but because you're scared of thinking"
Did you not read what I said? Was my point not the result of thinking? I study engineering and I love science and all that it can do for us. But it doesn't answer where science even came from, or why it even exists. It explains the how, not the why.

Also you seem to avoid the point I made about the fact that atheists basically believe everything came as a result of nothing. Now logically speaking you will never accept something can come out of nothing, but you indirectly seem to apply it here.

If I am to believe that the universe came into existence, then there is one of 3 options I can think of right now.

1. The universe came from nothing, I'm not going to accept this because it does not make any logical sense

2. The universe came from something else that had a beginning, well this is a problem because then where did that something come from... And so on

3. The universe came from something that was always there, this here out of the three makes the most logical sense. And due to other reasons you will find that this "something that was always there" coincides with the God described in the holy Quran

This was me merely applying a simple logical deduction on how the universe came to be.

As amazing as science can be, it can only deal with the physical reality, whereas God falls in to the domain of the metaphysical reality, where science cannot touch. The "ton of evidence on how the universe was formed" you mentioned tells how the universe came to be, not why it came to be.

This my friend is me thinking, not blindly following what my parents have brought me.

My Prof who I was somewhat close to is a Astro physcisist. He was discussing thermodynamics and how energy is transferred. He said Everything in the world is made up of energy, and all energy comes from an initial source of energy, and this initial source of energy has no beginining nor end. We locked eyes & I just looked up at him like :icon mrgreen:

The irony of this dumb crowd is amazing as well as their limited obtuse logic.

They are always quick to point out that Islam = Arabism

Then champions atheism which is a belief system produced and championed by White Europeans

Those same Europeans their forefathers successfully fought countless of times while they never even once clashed with the Arabs, in fact the Arabs came to our aid fighting white European imperialist under the Ottomans due to Islamnimo.

These are the kinds of people that will sell their own mothers, sisters, daughters to the colonialist for money, these Europhile atheists are by far the dumbest crowds on this site, a bunch of spineless conformist quacks.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
My Prof who I was somewhat close to is a Astro physcisist. He was discussing thermodynamics and how energy is transferred. He said Everything in the world is made up of energy, and all energy comes from an initial source of energy, and this initial source of energy has no beginining nor end. We locked eyes & I just looked up at him like :icon mrgreen:
One question. If Allah is the initial source of all energy, why does he demand prayer from a such a feeble species as us humans? What good would us praising him do for him when he created the entire universe? Can't you see this Allah story is written from the perspective of a human with limited imagination? By the way, I don't think there's no god. I believe if there is a god, he is of a different nature.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Dog? Really?

I'm an agnostic. I know the universe didn't come from nothing but I pay attention to the details of the Islamic god. Knowing that the universe likely didn't come from nothing doesn't logically lead to Allah (as described in the Quran) created it. I think this because Allah has too many human qualities which makes me think a human came up with him. Think for a second. If Allah created the universe, why is he so obsessed with human beings and this planet? Are we the most important species on the most important planet? Why does he bother with hell and heaven when he supposedly knows everything beforehand? Why is he role playing? Why does such a powerful being need praise five times a day? Might it be that hell is a tool to keep people in line and follow a leader?

xisaabiye

I'm an agnostic. I know the universe didn't come from nothing but I pay attention to the details of the Islamic god. Knowing that the universe likely didn't come from nothing doesn't logically lead to Allah (as described in the Quran) created it. I think this because Allah has too many human qualities which makes me think a human came up with him. Think for a second. If Allah created the universe, why is he so obsessed with human beings and this planet? Are we the most important species on the most important planet? Why does he bother with hell and heaven when he supposedly knows everything beforehand? Why is he role playing? Why does such a powerful being need praise five times a day? Might it be that hell is a tool to keep people in line and follow a leader?

Your name should be ArcBishopOfAgnostics:icon lol:.

Explain what you meant by this, I think you have a misunderstanding : "Allah has too many Human qualities which makes me think a human came up with him"

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Your name should be ArcBishopOfAgnostics:icon lol:.

Explain what you meant by this, I think you have a misunderstanding : "Allah has too many Human qualities which makes me think a human came up with him"
The need to be praised. Why would not following his commands lead you to punishment? Why does he command things in the first place? Is it advice on how to live? Shouldn't science be his religion? Shouldn't he encourage people to use their brains and explore? If he does encourage scientific inquiry, why do you need to follow his commands? Shouldn't you go with what the science says? Let me ask you a question: do you think that an all-powerful being is concerned with how many times you "prayed"? What does that do for him? Shouldn't it be okay with Allah to question his existence? Shouldn't you be able to question why he commands prayers? Why would he call it "blasphemy" and order people to kil you? I believe this is born out of Arab culture's obsession with honor and praise. I think bowing down in prayer has roots in Arab culture.

Last edited:
Just by reading this I can tell you know nothing much about Islam and what it teaches. Why do these type of atheists think they're smarter and above everyone else? Believing anything and everything to do with any religion is barbaric without making any attempt at studying and reading that which you mock.

Yes I may have been born into a Muslim family, but only later in life where I truly looked at Islam and see what it has to say rather than blindly following it I found that it made absolute logical sense. And no it's not all about beheadings and throwing off cliffs that you're making it out too seem.

I don't know if this a troll or not but please saxib, for the sake of your soul and your afterlife please study the religion with an open mind.

May Allah guide us all
'It's not all about beheadings' like that's gonna make beheadings okay just because it contains other things

I guess because our forefathers made this decision. Anyway the title should be "why should I follow Islam" you can seek advice but make your own choice man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending