Why Puntland is contradictory.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

These people haven't even read the constitution and dispute areas that weren't their pre-1991 areas.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Invader

Clan boundries > Long defunct colonial boundry

:mjdontkno:
It isn't colonial sxb :heh:

It was also chosen by the Somalia government.
Somalia recognises SSC as Somaliland territory.

:mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

>its not colonial

yes it is, Britain carved up those lines retard.

>Somalia recognises SSC as Somaliland territory.

Somalia also recognises Mudug as part of Galmudug despite PL controlling 60% of its territory.

What matters is the reality on the ground.

I feel like educating a child:mjlol:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@One Star To Rule Them All
You don’t know what you are talking about so just stop. The FGS gave all SSC seats in the lower and upper house to Puntland, they are elected in Garowe.

I don’t speak on Djibouti’s internal politics because I know nothing about it, you should consider doing the same here.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Clan boundries > Long defunct colonial boundry

:mjdontkno:
According to WHO? Almost every countries lines are based on colonial borders, no one gives a crap about your tribalistic claim to a border.

Stop being so delusional saaxib, it's pathetic..

Invader

@One Star To Rule Them All
You don’t know what you are talking about so just stop. The FGS gave all SSC seats in the lower and upper house to Puntland, they are elected in Garowe.

I don’t speak on Djibouti’s internal politics because I know nothing about it, you should consider doing the same here.
What's in the constitution warya.

Qabil boundaries are not accepted.
All of Africa is colonial borders excluding Abyssinia.

I'm not only from Djibouti but ok.

Invader

1.waqooyi galbeed
2.Toogdheer
3.Majeerteniya
4.Mudud
5.Hiraan
6. BANAADIR (Lower shabelle + middle shabelle + Mogadish)
7. Alto Jubba ( bay Bakool and Gedo)
8. Peso Jubba ( lower And middle Jubba)

Pre-1991 @Thegoodshepherd

Also send me the sources because as I've seen Somalia recognises it as ours.

Former president of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mohamud stated his opinion whilst in office that Puntland is made up of two and a half regions (Bari, Nugal and northern Mudug), which goes against Puntland's claim of Sool and Sanaag.[20][21]

Furthermore, in preparation for the Somali presidential election of 2017 the communiqué released by the office of Presidency of Somalia regarding Somalia's National Leadership Forum referred to the disputed territory as Gobollada Sool iyo Sanaag ee Soomaaliland (Somaliland's Sool and Sanaag regions).[22][23] Somalia's National Leadership Forum was chaired by the President of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, and attended by the Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Osman Jawari, Prime Minister Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke, Presidents of South West, Galmudug, Hirshabelle, states of Somalia and the Vice President of Puntland state.

Don't try and twist tongues sxb.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
1.waqooyi galbeed
2.Toogdheer
3.Majeerteniya
4.Mudud
5.Hiraan
6. BANAADIR (Lower shabelle + middle shabelle + Mogadish)
7. Alto Jubba ( bay Bakool and Gedo)
8. Peso Jubba ( lower And middle Jubba)

Pre-1991 @Thegoodshepherd

Also send me the sources because as I've seen Somalia recognises it as ours.

Former president of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mohamud stated his opinion whilst in office that Puntland is made up of two and a half regions (Bari, Nugal and northern Mudug), which goes against Puntland's claim of Sool and Sanaag.[20][21]

Furthermore, in preparation for the Somali presidential election of 2017 the communiqué released by the office of Presidency of Somalia regarding Somalia's National Leadership Forum referred to the disputed territory as Gobollada Sool iyo Sanaag ee Soomaaliland (Somaliland's Sool and Sanaag regions).[22][23] Somalia's National Leadership Forum was chaired by the President of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, and attended by the Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Osman Jawari, Prime Minister Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke, Presidents of South West, Galmudug, Hirshabelle, states of Somalia and the Vice President of Puntland state.

Don't try and twist tongues sxb.
Like the mod said mind ur business aint no one talking about dusty Djibouti u should consider the same when u never set foot in somalia surely ur young ass old ass didnt even know much about somalia b4 u joined this forum

Invader

Like the mod said mind ur business aint no one talking about dusty Djibouti u should consider the same when u never set foot in somalia surely ur young ass old ass didnt even know much about somalia b4 u joined this forum
I've lived in Somaliland for 6 months sxb :heh:

Farm

VIP

Wrong. The FGS recognizes east sanaag as PL while considering the parts of Sool you have a presence in as disputed even Caynabo.

8Famq03.jpg

Invader

Wrong. The FGS recognizes east sanaag as PL while considering the parts of Sool you have a presence in as disputed even Caynaba.

8Famq03.jpg
Imagine using a shitty picture.

Show me the legit sources sxb :mjlol:

Invader

That’s from the FGS. There was already a thread on it
I mean legit sources on a website or claims from the government.

As in 2017 Somali elections they referred it as Gobollada Sool iyo Sanaag ee Soomaaliland :heh: :mjlol:

Just stop embarrassing yourself sxb

Last edited: