Why is Kismayo so small and undeveloped?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
kismaayo is still bigger then merka, bosaaso and gaalkacyo go to google earth sxb. Burco and baidoa are now bigger then kismaayo.

but kismaayo is a more strategic city, places like burco and baidoa have stability and a good maamul which is the reason for their success. kismaayo is missing a good maamul, which inshallah will come soon when kenyans and somali kenyans are kicked out. it has also lost a lot of population in the last 10 years while burco and baidao where growing in the last 10 years.
Bigger than Bossaso and Galgacio loool.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Kismayo used to be 3rd biggest city in Somalia before 1991. Now it's not even in the top 10 biggest cities of Somalia. Kismayo which has a sea port was liberated from shabaab almost a decade ago and is peaceful compared to other towns in southern Somalia, but still the town hasn't developed at all. Some friend of mine said certain somali clans don't possess mental capabilities to build a thriving economy and are so called "dowlad ku nool". I guess he was right.
What are you talking about Kismaayo is now. Fourth largest city is Somalia, have you been to, you just look at Google, Google won’t show whole city.
Mogadishu
Hargeysa
Bossaso
Kismaayo

reer

VIP
What are you talking about Kismaayo is now. Fourth largest city is Somalia, have you been to, you just look at Google, Google won’t show whole city.
Mogadishu
Hargeysa
Bossaso
Kismaayo
nigga i walked from farjano to dahabshiil the city was almost finished. :deadrose:

Mogadishu
Hargeysa
Bossaso
Kismaayo
Your list is wrong, Burco is larger than Bosaso.

Burco is even larger than Bosaso, Garowe and Laas Canood put together :hemad:

1634734642237.png

Kismaayo is not a organic city . The natives have moved from there in 1991 . I would love to see a economic comparison of afgooye and kismaayo (without its ports) .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
it was the 4th biggest in the 90's and early 2000s up until 2012 it was the 4th biggest. when the fircoon madoobe on the back of kenyan tanks entered the city is when the city started going downhill and other cities like baidabo over took it.

when madoobe and his kenyan protectors are kicked out i have no doubt the city will go back to being 3rd biggest within 10 years. do you know around 100,000 marehan from kismaayo have gone to mogadishu because of madoobe and KDF. they will go back soon.
Yup majority of Marehan have left and they are the richest constiuency. Gaajo OG from Qabridahare kuu xaaray meesha agah! awoowga la gub dhuxusha meey!?!

Trending