Why is Kismayo so small and undeveloped?

You should ask KDF henchman Madobe. He doesn't seem to have accomplished anything in his long term as Jubaland president.

confused war GIF

Merka, in its entirety, is smaller than 3 sq km.
ok Abdwak and Merca size comparison nearly every inch is covered in Merca Abdwak is literally 50% empty land and all the houses or buildings are nearly single floor. On the other hand Merca is dense and mostly multi floor housing. Wallahi I am not even trying to argue or hate. I am be honest Abdwak has nowhere near 100 thousand people and I doubt it has half the population of Merca. I am not even arguing to change your mind take it as it is. The premise of your argument also makes no sense Muscat is much bigger than Cairo yet is 15 times smaller in population size.
merca2density.png
mercasize.png
Abdwak size.png
5sf-min.png

Last edited:
To be fair.

Most reports I have read and heard about about the rape of these mixed race women are referring to Habar Gidir militias and not Abgaal.

I'm neither abgaal or habar gitr. . there are whole degmos in xamar where our banadiri brothers and sisters lived during the whole war and nobody touch them .in fact the arabs that left merka and xamar during the italian invasion seeked help from my clan and my ppl gave them lands outside and inside afgooye. They have lived with my ppl ever since . Here is the inauguration of one of the arab suldaan and nabadoon with one of my nabadoon opening the shir .

my ethnicity are civilized ppl who made bussines pact with the arabs therefore is very common for them to marry us . Your sexually frustrated cousin from kufsiland @Kanan Will be forced to marry his cousin while arabs and other somali clans beg me to marry their daughters
117228942_3112097648858516_884539824934103049_n.jpg

ok Abdwak and Merca size comparison nearly every inch is covered in Merca Abdwak is literally 50% empty land and all the houses or buildings are nearly single floor. On the other hand Merca is dense and mostly multi floor housing. Wallahi I am not even trying to argue or hate. I am be honest Abdwak has nowhere near 100 thousand people and I doubt it has half the population of Merca. I am not even arguing to change your mind take it as it is. The premise of your argument also makes no sense Muscat is much bigger than Cairo yet is 15 times smaller in population size. View attachment 204661View attachment 204659View attachment 204656View attachment 204664

These ppl are delusional . I've been to merka it has large population I doubt cabudwaak has more population.