Why is Kismayo so small and undeveloped?

He Said Mudulood Made Kismaayo Then Left And The City Have Never Been The Same Since
terrence howard applause GIF by HULU

First it was the Marehans who lied about Kismayo 24/7 and now the Abgaals are at it trying to get in with their UnUKA leh claims. "Ku qabso ka qadi maysid" is a serious societal illness that needs to be eradicated. Somalis are a bunch of heathen vultures who will try to steal the food out of your mouth if given half a chance, as for land, they will kill you for it and then tell everyone that they are the real victims.

Walaal chill I think hes just joking he did this to Isaaqs too I think

:pachah1:

I get kaftan,FKD etc, but people lying about land and laying claim to it is what leads to constant blood-shed. It's unacceptable. So many people die in Somalia because people lie to their clansmen about what 'belongs to them', and whip them into a bloodthirsty frenzy.

First it was the Marehans who lied about Kismayo 24/7 and now the Abgaals are at it trying to get in with their UnUKA leh claims. "Ku qabso ka qadi maysid" is a serious societal illness that needs to be eradicated. Somalis are a bunch of heathen vultures who will try to steal the food out of your mouth if given half a chance, as for land, they will kill you for it and then tell everyone that they are the real victims.
I Have Half A Mind To Call Their Babysitter In Xamar Madoobe To Rein Them In
:hova: :pachah1::lolbron::mjlol:

I get kaftan,FKD etc, but people lying about land and laying claim to it is what leads to constant blood-shed. It's unacceptable. So many people die in Somalia because people lie to their clansmen about what 'belongs to them', and whip them into a bloodthirsty frenzy.
Yeah for sure. The one thing I hate the most about people, is when they lie, especially for no reason.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Horta how did Majeerteen get to Kismaayo ? Did they move there on their own accord? Were they banished by Boqortooyada? Were they Italian subjects of Colonials?

I would like to learn more about the Harti migration.

Yeah for sure. The one thing I hate the most about people, is when they lie, especially for no reason.

I've noticed this thing with Somalis in real life (not the internet where people say whatever they want). The more North you travel, the more straight forward people are with their words and intentions- as in you know what you will get. The more South you travel, the more people hide their true feelings behind smiles and 'sweet words'.

This is why the 1991 massacre was such a big shock, nobody expected to be chopped up by their neighbours. Whereas if this happened in the North, it would have been anticipated as hostility would be clear- out in the open.

I know which one I prefer, smh.

Horta how did Majeerteen get to Kismaayo ? Did they move there on their own accord? Were they banished by Boqortooyada? Were they Italian subjects of Colonials?

I would like to learn more about the Harti migration.

I assume there were different waves of migration for different reasons, for example, there is a wave of migration that led Harti to move to Oman and then also to Kismaayo. @DalsanJubiland can tell you more.

I've noticed this thing with Somalis in real life (not the internet where people say whatever they want). The more North you travel, the more straight forward people are with their words and intentions- as in you know what you will get. The more South you travel, the more people hide their true feelings behind smiles and 'sweet words'.

This is why the 1991 massacre was such a big shock, nobody expected to be chopped up by their neighbours. Whereas if this happened in the North, it would have been anticipated as hostility would be clear- out in the open.

I know which one I prefer, smh.
Tbh I just learned about Somali clans and I didn't even knew what clan I was just a couple months ago, nor that Somali clans even existed.

My friend from Puntland told me about 1991 I never knew how toxic this clan thing is. I won’t go into details but close people died and it was just sad ngl.

What surprise me the most is what you said too, they attacked without any warning. Did they actually just randomly one day wake up and say today is the day to terrorize all these people?

:what1:

LMAO

Harti were mentioned in Futuh Al Habesha as swordsmen in the army that fought the Abysinnians, at least make up a realistic timeline for your lies. Your HAGist historical revisions are very lazy and bizarre so take a break and eat some cambuulo or something.

Okai when did you think your ethinic group came to Somalia then if not in the 1600 ?
Fyi I'm not what you call a HAGist but I am I a bussines partner and familly to the haggistanis , sometimes their my enemies but sometimes their friends,neighbours and familly .

Okai when did you think your ethinic group came to Somalia then if not in the 1600 ?
Fyi I'm not what you call a HAGist but I am I a bussines partner and familly to the haggistanis , sometimes their my enemies but sometimes their friends,neighbours and familly .

DNA testing has disproved this fake "Jeberti is an Arab from Yemen" hypothesis. Daaroods are pure Somalis who are native to Somalia.

Tbh I just learned about Somali clans and I didn't even knew what clan I was just a couple months ago, nor that Somali clans even existed.

My friend from Puntland told me about 1991 I never knew how toxic this clan thing is. I won’t go into details but close people died and it was just sad ngl.

What surprise me the most is what you said too, they attacked without any warning. Did they actually just randomly one day wake up and say today is the day to terrorize all these people?

:what1:

Nobody expected that USC militias would kill Daarood civilians, that's why nobody bothered to flee the city. It came as a big shock and that's why so many Daarood civilians were murdered, raped, robbed etc. The same thing happened to CadCads and other minorities who even hid their daughters in the mosque but they dragged them out of the mosques. Nobody was safe from them.

If there was even a small chance of knowing what the plans were, there would have been a mass exodus.

Why do you daroods love pushing this agenda so much? Hawiyes & Cad cads have always gotten along together

Everybody knows that Benadiri/Cadcad/Shanshi/Barawani et, girls/women were raped and forced into 'marriage'. They were also robbed and harassed.

No need to rewrite history.

[United Somali Congress/Somali National Alliance] forces in particular singled out the Benadiri and Bravanese, with a campaign of systematic rape of women. Most homes belonging to the Reer Hamar (a Benadiri people) in Mogadishu have been taken over by members of Hawiye militias....

Source:

USC/SNA forces in particular singled out the Benadiri and Bravanese, with a campaign of systematic rape of women. Members of the minority populations, such as the Reer Hamar, the original Benadiri population of Mogadishu (known in Somali as Hamar) living in the Hamar Weyne and Shingani districts found themselves particularly exposed at times of heavy fighting. Most homes belonging to the Reer Hamar in Mogadishu have been taken over by members of Hawiye militias.” (UK Home Office, October

Source:

I don’t know if you been keeping up with the DNA Somali projects but the vast majority of Daroods got haplogroup E-V32.

Sheikh Darood probably existed but it’s more likely that he was a Somali rather than a Gulf Arab.

Walaal chill I think hes just joking he did this to Isaaqs too I think

:pachah1:

I'm not Joking sxb . I'm ngl there are few issaqs who are of samaale(somali)origin and some who got confused because of their arab origins joining the samaale clans. There are also some xabash mixed iraaqi origin dir who are confused of being Somali. I'm just here to spread knowledge.

Everybody knows that Benadiri/Cadcad/Shanshi/Barawani et, girls/women were raped and forced into 'marriage'. They were also robbed and harassed.

No need to rewrite history.

Never denied it happened but it seems like only Daroods bring it up to suit their agenda. Cad cads still have their deegans in Muqdisho

Cad cads are individuals who can have their own opinion on the civil war

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why do you daroods love pushing this agenda so much? Hawiyes & Cad cads have always gotten along together
Cadcads hate hawiyes.. my neighbour is one and despises them for ruining his childhood. Especially HG they raped so many of his female relatives.

Never denied it happened but it seems like only Daroods bring it up to suit their agenda. Cad cads still have their deegans in Muqdisho

Cad cads are individuals who can have their own opinion on the civil war

LOL

So, now telling the truth about historical events is 'an agenda'?
If you don't want people to discuss your clan's crimes, go back in history and stop them.

As for these poor mixed-race communities, the ones who praise USC/Caydiid suffer from the worst of all stockholm syndromes. At least Daaroods regrouped and fought back, these people stood no chance and now they have to sit around and praise the same creeps that raped their girls and stole their houses.

Hellfire is hot, very hot and very real.

Cadcads hate hawiyes.. my neighbour is one and despises them for ruining his childhood. Especially HG they raped so many of his female relatives.

Hawiye's excuse for raping and robbing Daaroods was that they hated Siad Barre's Government and whatever else. I wonder what their excuse is for raping and robbing these Asian people, whose only crime was living in Somalia. All they did was make their xalwad, shushumow and mind their own business.

I'm sure they curse the day their ancestors moved from Asia into this violent hellhole.

Trending