Why is Kismayo so small and undeveloped?

cow

VIP
Yup majority of Marehan have left and they are the richest constiuency. Gaajo OG from Qabridahare kuu xaaray meesha agah! awoowga la gub dhuxusha meey!?!

a lot left, but we are still majority of kismaayo. when kenya is kicked out we will go from 50 percent back to being 75 percent of kismaayo.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Kismayo was attacked and robbed for many years in the 1990s, an alliance of Marehans and Cayr/Habar Gidir captured the city (Jubba Valley Alliance/JVA). Eventually they were kicked out by the natives and that's how Jubbaland was created.

Even in recent years, Farmaajo's government placed a flight blockade on the city.

Kismaayo has immense potential, it has just been sabotaged time and time again by a group of people who are obsessed with gaining a port city/access to the coast because they are landlocked.
Kismayo is currently a Kenyan territorial enclave, thanks to mr blackee

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
a lot left, but we are still majority of kismaayo. when kenya is kicked out we will go from 50 percent back to being 75 percent of kismaayo.
πŸ˜€
Don’t make me laugh
Even when Huraale and Cayr were in Kismaayo, you were 10%, now you’re 2%.
You never been more than 10%.
How can you be majority a city you don’t have villages around.
All the villages north of Kismaayo is Absame majority, places like Bulo Bartire, Stanbuul, Luglow are Bartire and Gimlesa Absame.
Gobweyn And Bulo gaduud is Wardey and Sheekhaal and Biomaal and Jerar weyn.
West of Kismaayo is Harti including Cawarmale.
That is Governor of Harti
Deputy Governor is Bartire Absame.

Not True
Only true is Wardey and Bajuun.
Sheekhaal and Galjecel aka Sansoor welcome by Absame, They came from Walenweyn , Shabeelaha hoose.
Cawarmale came from Raxoole , Diinsoor welcome by Harti, they are HArti family

I forgot to mention there were also many mudulood subclans like wacdan cisman , abgaal cisman and mobleen cisman who made that city to what it use to be , now those clans left to Mogadishu kiismaayo havent been the same . There are maybe few thousand hartis in kismayo who piggyback on ogaden shoulders . Kismayo has nfd and kilinka shanaad to serve why hasnt it grew since those clans I mentioned left kaneecoMaayo?

Seems diverse? Who is the original inhabitants or are all those the original inhabitants? :drakewtf:

Those that Mentioned are the true natives . Some of the other somalis were brought to kismayo by the omanis and later by the Italian colonials .
@DalsanJubiland keeps mentioning some oromo clan named wardey and other non Somali clans like his jabarti harti kins are the natives . How can jabartis from Yemen be natives to lower Somalia when the came to east Africa in the 1600 . Surely those land had natives befor they got off their boats.

Those that Mentioned are the true natives . Some of the other somalis were brought to kismayo by the omanis and later by the Italian colonials .
@DalsanJubiland keeps mentioning some oromo clan named wardey and other non Somali clans like his jabarti harti kins are the natives . How can jabartis from Yemen be natives to lower Somalia when the came to east Africa in the 1600 . Surely those land had natives befor they got off their boats.

LMAO

Harti were mentioned in Futuh Al Habesha as swordsmen in the army that fought the Abysinnians, at least make up a realistic timeline for your lies. Your HAGist historical revisions are very lazy and bizarre so take a break and eat some cambuulo or something.

This Nigga

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

LMAO

Harti were mentioned in Futuh Al Habesha as swordsmen in the army that fought the Abysinnians, at least make up a realistic timeline for your lies. Your HAGist historical revisions are very lazy and bizarre so take a break and eat some cambuulo or something.

He Said Mudulood Made Kismaayo What It Is Then Left And The City Have Never Been The Same Since
terrence howard applause GIF by HULU

LMAO

If there is one thing I can't stand, it's liars. One of these days one of these liars will drop dead whilst writing nonsense on a forum, I wonder if they think it will be worth it on the day of judgement.
Walaal chill I think hes just joking he did this to Isaaqs too I think

:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts